Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:00 pm
Aneesha
Aneesha sighed, but nodded. "Okay, we'll go to my place. It's not far from here, and it should be safe now. Follow me." She lept into the darkness, rooftop to rooftop, whilst the moon glistened in the midst of the night sky...

'This is just great, now I seem weak.' Zira thought glumly. 'But she is now a great ally' She smile lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:11 am
They approached a huge house, quite gothic, but very modern still. She opened the door. "Welcome to my home..." The entrance hall was huge, and the gothic theme carried on, but with a hint of modern. Very neat, and stylish. "You can stay here as long as you need to. I'll show you to your room."  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:20 am
"Hey, Don't worry, Let's go elsewhere," He then snuck into Aneesha giant back yard. "I know the person who lives here they wouldn't mind," He did then best he could hiding his aura then opened the back door with a lock pick. "Easy as pie!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:37 am
Aneesha stopped herself. "Wait a sec... Someone else is here..." Sensing the aura, it could only mean one person... The same cheeky boy that always snuck into her room when she was young, and would sneak into her house now they are older... "Dante! At least you could hide you aura properly you idiot! Man... You always were rubbish at that..." Snickering, she turned to Zira. "Zira, he's brought the other aura here... Once we find out who it is, then we can issue rooms and that... Hope that's okay, Zira." She smiled softly, and turned her attention to the kitchen, where the back door was located, alogn with Dante and the other mysterious aura...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:06 pm
Dante sighed. "Well, Let's go in now since we are caught," He said. He needed to work on hiding his aura.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:50 pm
"I told he was an..." just when Poki was just about to finish his statement when he felt a strong grip around him, he was choking and Yami just ignored him, Yukari the cat starts to snicker "Y...Y..Yami...." Poki stammered as Yami starts to walk inside with Dante.

((I feel sorry for Poki razz ))  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:56 am
"Well, Aneesha, Do you have some food I'm hungry," he called out from the kitchen then raided the fridge,"I have a friend!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:56 am
She folded her arms as she leant against the door. "It where you're looking, but try not to eat EVERYTHING, and don't forget I know what you were like when you were younger... Gosh I'm glad we don't have any cooked pizza... You'd normally go hyper after 12am after eating some..." She chuckled softly, then turned her attention to the same aura that herself and Zira has sensed. "I see... So you're that aura... What's your name kid? Oh and Dante, do you want me to rustle up something... It is almost breakfast... Gosh we've been up for hours... Lucky I'm not that tired!"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:24 pm
"Alright then," He looked eepr inside the fridge. "No pizza?" Dante sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:43 pm
Zira chuckled at the two. Dante used to eat all her food hen they spent time together. Mana smiled flying to Dante. She landed on his shoulder with a proud smile.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:15 pm
"My name is Yami" Yami said as she loosens the her grip on the stuffed toy, Poki starts to breathe hard "and my name is Poki...and the black cat is Yukari" Poki replied, Yukari starts to purr over to Yami's leg "meow...." Yukari said, Poki looked at the other way 'show off...just because you look soo adorable! Blech!' Poki thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:08 am
Chuckling slightly she shook her head. "No pizza, but you intend on staying, I'll treat ya tonight with some, okay?"

She looked over at Yami, then Poki, then Yukari. "My name is Aneesha. I guess you're running away from someone, right? Believe me, I know what that feels like... Why don't we discuss it over soem breakfast?" Smiling at the girl, she stroked Yukari. "Lovely cat you have... I love black cats!" She then stroked the top of Poki's head. "And I love Poki!" Giggling, she began to rustle up some breakfast for them all. She was known for her great cooking, but she still hoped they liked it...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:26 am
"You'll take to long, I'm Hungry now!" Dante called out. He looked deeper inside the fridge. It felt like a maze, "There has to be a least a slice someone here!," He then noticed a small box and, grabbed it. He pulled it out to find very stale pizza which gave off a foul order. "This will do," He then ate the single slice inside. For a moment his face turned green, Then Dante ran to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:45 am
Aneesha was almost done cooking, but then saw Dante find a stale piece of pizza... How the heck did that get there? "I haven't eaten pizza here y'know... Someone planted it there... DANET YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE EATEN IT YOU IDIOT!!" She called out to the mad man, as he ran to the bathroom. She quickly served up breakfast, which was nicely cooked, and all of the three girls sat down to eat, whilst Dante's food was untouched since he hadn't returned from the bathroom.
"So Yami, what's your story?"  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:03 pm
Dante filled his mouth with water then pit it all out. "That was horrible," He then looked around. He went outside the saw a man walking the oppostie way from the kitchen. "Hey You!" He then followed him.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff