Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Naruto RP ((made up ninjas are welcome and so are non-ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like naruto
  yes
  no
  maybe >.> <.<
  i'm NARUTARDED!!!
  POLL WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:14 pm
"Hmm... that is curious, Anra-san." Saaro replied - readying some tranquilizer bombs in his hand. "We both know that the forests around us keep the village hidden... but there usually are shinobi guarding the gate nonetheless.

I figured that Haru-san was here to enjoy the ramen..." He sat up and walked to Anrakushi and Vexx. "So... what's our plan, Anra-san, Vexx-sensei?" Before he could turn to Karu a torrent of light and smoke appeared. He covered his eyes and his nose and waited for it to dissipate. Karu was nowhere to be found after that.

"Perfect..." The ninja said as he crawled through the vent - staring down into a tactics room. The room was filled with maps, strategies, and various scrolls. He had to wait though - a meeting was taking place.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:22 pm
(*Suddenly flies out of nowhere and glomps Lin down* HALLO! whee )

HarukoBrave

ArcanistVexx

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:31 pm
eyes widen greatly "SHHHHHHHIT!!! hes already in the room. COME ON!!!" runs out the door and toward the tactics office  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:35 pm
A shadow crept across the naked part of Anra's face as his teacher ran off into the task building, muttering a comment under his breath once he would be out of hear shot, "I'll never know that mad-man of a sensei's way of thinking. Saaro-kun," He said, turning to his friend as a few hairs went out of place, "I believe now would be best if we took an indirect approach, as you mentioned earlier."

Haru had given up, much surprise even to herself, and slunk over to the bench that had been pushed against the entrance wall for those who had a long wait ahead of them. For all I know, that ninja could have already over thrown the building, and here I am, in this- whatever you want to call it of a room, wasting away as I sit here and wait for someone who works here to come along- She continued her inner rantings as she propped her staff up against the wall and took her seat on the cold wooden bench, folding her legs under her as she sat in her pool of building frustration.

HarukoBrave

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:22 pm
(( xd I guess it's a good thing I had Karu disappear right now. I'm not gonna be back on the comp for at least a few days. Have fun guys, and I'll make sure Karu returns in a dramatic way wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:36 pm
( blaugh Way to think ahead of yourself Xan.)

HarukoBrave

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:40 pm
The people are leaving... the ninja thought as he unscrewed the vent and jumped into the room. He searched around the tactics office searching around for a particular scroll. It has to be here... the scroll containing Konoha's forbidden jutsu - Kage Bushin.

"Right." Replied Saaro to Anrakushi. "Here's my opinion. He entered through the roof. He's smart; he wouldn't exit through the front door. Furthermore, it seems he has no intention of creating casualties.

I think the best thing to do would be to surround the entrances, just in case, and wait for him to exit the way he came."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:23 pm
Anra gave him a nod of agreement, "What troubles me most is Haru-san. She had gotten herself lost and must already be inside." He began a brisk pacing back and forth, contemplating what they should do. What could the snow shinobi want? Money? No, he could have gone after one of the other task buildings that handles the currency. Assasination? Not likely; he would have been ordered to take out anyone that had gotten in his way.

He starts to scratch the back of his head: A force of habit everytime he was stumped with something or other. Then, an idea hit him. "Saaro-kun," Anra stops pacing and turns to his friend, "Suppose there was something inside the main task building, a secret or other, that there is only one of, and that our village has?"

Haru, still wading through her pool of frusttration, had gotten up and started to wonder down a hallway that branches off the room she had been waiting in for heaven knows how long. If someone won't come, I'll go to them. She thought to her as she took long strides.

A frown had formed on her face, and she no longer had the air of bright happiness. What took place instead was one of a serious thinker and one who kept a mass amount of thoughts and secrets to oneself. Although she had no idea where to go, she let her adventorus side lead her on down the long winding hall. There was not a soul to be seen as she would pass many open doorways.

HarukoBrave

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:45 pm
Saaro sat himself down and pondered at what materials could be of use in the main task building. There's really nothing there... just the administrative workers and some battle plans and scrolls. He thought. A spark. A look of worry spread across Saaro's face. He stood up and took out a mobile phone and began dialing one of the barracks.

"Anra-kun... you don't think that he's after that do you?" Saaro replied as the phone began it's call.

The ninja exited the tactics hall and threw a tranquilizer bomb into the hallway. Covering his face with a cloth gas mask he exited the room - Konoha's scrolls in hand.

Family... elders... please wait a little longer... I've gotten them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:49 am
"This isn't my village, so I don't care what secrets it has" came a voice behind the shinobi, "but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit by and let someone else steal them..." A sack of flash-smoke drops in front of the ninja, and everything goes white...  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:32 pm
"What!?" The ninja exclaimed as flashes of light overpowered his eyes. Startled, he dropped to the ground - dropping the scrolls he took to the side. He reached in his robe for a handful of needles before slowly rising up - eyes still blinded by the flashes of white.

"Damn you..." He shouted as he scattered tranquilizer-tipped needles everywhere in the hallway. Sounds of metal hitting wood and other objects could be heard.

"Yes... yes... we'll be on our way. Get to the main task building as soon as possible." Saaro talked into the phone before turning it off. He turned to Anrakushi, nodded, and sprinted towards the task building. He leaped into the air and ricocheted off from walls and objects around the area - finally making it to the task center roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:44 am
Karu dropped down behind the shinobi. With one swift kick to the ninja's knees, he brought him down, catching his arms and locking them up behind his back, applying a small amount of pressure to let the shinboi know he was being held. "Now then," Karu murmured into his oppenent's ear quietly, "What exactly is so important about those scrolls...?"

(( xd He's baaacckk!!))  

Xanatos Forever

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:11 am
"Fool... those are the scrolls containing Konoha's secret village techniques." The ninja replied. He squirmed and bucked his legs trying to free himself from the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:37 am
(Hallo! X3)

Anra had let Saaro decide what the answer was himself; although he can be much of a child, Saaro can become more serious when he must, as Anra knew. He stood silently as his friend began to call what he knew would be the barracks. As Saaro put away his phone, he nods in return and sprints off to the lower wall of the tower. He did not slow his pace as he came almost at impact, immediatly placing a foot onto the wall. Without a moment's hesitation, he put forth all his might into the raised foot and pulls himself up, repeating this step until he was sprinting once again, this time in a vertical and not horizontal fashion.

He had to move around windows in fear that he might break them, instead using their awnings to gain more distance in less time. With one final step as he nears the roof, he claws onto the ledge and pulls himself up, with enough force to rise up into a hand-stand, then slowly falls forward and back on his feet.

"Saaro-kun," He finally utters as he saw Saaro hop onto the roof, "We must take different roots; I shall crawl down this vent." With that he motions to the vent entrance nearest to him and saunters over to it, prying off the dead-steel bolted lid with one good jerk.

Haru rushed down the hall as she heard a cry of dispair, believing it must have been one of the Konoha ninja. Damn! He's already here! She grits her teeth and comes to a skidding stop as she reached the end that branches off in opposite directions. She quickly looks down either way to find smoke and two vauge figures. The sound of what she thought to be metal darts plonking into wood reached her ears.

Silent as the void, she took steps with such haste that soon brought her into the fog. She approached the figure from behind who she thought to be the snow ninja and raised her staff high over her head, and with a downward sweeping motion, she brought the flat of her staff upon his head with a loud clang.

HarukoBrave

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:30 pm
Karu's jaw dropped for a split second as he heard the shinobi's response, but as he was about to reply, he felt a pain like someone was driving a nail into the top of his skull. Lightning arced across his vision, leaving behind neon spots, and he collapsed to the ground, his grip on the ninja failing...  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff