Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aezaith

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:44 pm
[Eskimo]
Okay, I have a good one. ;D

You are in the same category I put you in before as the same character.
Only this is your past form when you were much younger and before you had much power.
You were a simple mage-in-training, and loved animal-summons and hoped and trained
each day 'till you were almost sick that you would become a great summoner.
You even bought a Hammi summon hat to show off your love for summoning even
though you could have spent your money on better clothes instead of the old
hand-me-downs that the orphanage provided for you. Ever
since you were a small child your eyes would give you great pain the longer you had them
open, but you didn't know why. Nor did your care-takers at the orphanage.
One of the older girls at the orphanage who was in training as a healer made you
a cooling veil to place over your eyes whenever you liked when your eyes hurt.
You soon fell in love with the girl and picked her flowers every day. Each day, she
would kindly accept them. The day came where you finally summed up the courage
to ask if she would be your girlfriend. She declined your offer, claiming that 4 years
was too much of an age difference. After your heart was shattered, you ran away
from the only home you ever knew and traveled great distances until you became the
apprentice of a great mage who took you under his wing. You began to slowly
climb your way to power.

crying why must they always break mah fragiley heart!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:03 am
Awh, Gee, aftert Eskimo posted that how am i supposed to post a good RPG category? You're hard to top, Eskimo!

Lesse here... Your Category is... well, something I made up. ^^;
A long time ago, you were blindened (sp?) by your true love under the control of an evil ruler. She loved hammi, so you still wear the hammi hat you planned to give her before she tried to kill you. She's still alive, barely, but in a coma-like state. You find your way each morning to where she resides and bring her her favorite type of flower every morning. Her garden blooms beautifully, but what you wish to see is her beautiful smile once again.

Sorry if that was too corny for ya sweatdrop  

Captain Kiza Pirate

Avzel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:49 pm
You're the newest Bionic Girl -- after getting run over by a busload of screaming radical college grrls on their way to a Burning Man festival -- who did not even stop and look to see how you were!! shows how much they really care about women -- a non-governmental agency rebuilt you using state of the art silicone, plastic and microchips to give you bionic limbs. You also have a bionic ear and eye that allow you to see and hear the faintest of sounds at great distances. You can leap tall buildings, outrun bullets and bench two tons.

You still dress like the same innocent girl you once were, but you are now a loose cannon - your handlers at the agency believe you're eternally grateful for your new body and send you on missions to pay them back for the investment, but you secretly realize you have the power to break away from them and become a force for yourself. Many temptations lie in your path and many evil cultures will try to woo you to their side - watch out!

((thanks, Kira-San, I wasn't sure how to break in on the mutual admiration either XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:08 pm
You're one of the weirdest characters. You're crowned with Knowledge and Prophecy, but you're also bound and cannot speak, and can only watch helplessly as the people you are supposed to warn get into trouble. The more you struggle to free yourself, the tighter your chains get. Someone or something doesn't want you to wear that shining white robe that you are entitled to, so you are clad in rags and forced to stand in flames by sharp blades that orbit around you too fast to dodge. You think the flames are destroying you, and they do cause immense pain but it's all in your mind - they cannot actually harm you. Same with the blades. You are imprisoned by your own fear. Unless someone can help you out of your prison, you're not going anywhere.  

Intuet

Conservative Survivor

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:20 pm
Oh. Thank you, Kiza-san. redface :Sweat: xd

Ummm lesseeee here...

You're in a Tales of Phantasia-type RPG as an almost silent kitsune.
You live outside a very small, isolated village in the trunk of a huge tree that you carved
out to be a home. You enjoy mystery novels very much and whenever the book cart
comes every month, you're always the first in line to get the best mystery novel in the bunch.
You don't steal gold like other kitsunes do, so you can never buy as many books as you want.
You use your magnifying glass to look closer at different types of nature because you
love learning about things. You also use it to read better because you have rather poor eyesight.
Your dream is to become a famous mystery novelist, detective, or a judge in court.
But due to the hatred towards your race, you sometimes get discouraged and believe
your dreams will never become a reality. When people are outside of the village and having
problems, you always try to help out and solve the issues. Usually they get mad and shoo
you away. But you always manage to find a solution for their problems without them knowing.
You are very smart, but very shy. But you have a lot of will-power.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:19 pm
Okay, let me try Making this Deep!

You, Eskimo, are in a category of... probably a highschoolish RPG. but don't worry, I did my best to not make it corny.
After your brother died at the age of seven, you hold yourself responsible for his death because of the lies your mother told you. "He threw himself under the train because he couldn't stand to be with you!" Ashamed of yourself, you ran away from home where a nice elderly lady picked you up from the street. She could see your overly kind heart, and adopted you. She dressed you in mostly red, for her growing love for you, and white, for the nobility and pride she hoped you ould gain as you spent time together. As you spent your days in school, you met a person who knew more about the lady than you would ever hope to learn...

As for what that is? Well, you'll have to continue the rest on your own. biggrin  

Captain Kiza Pirate

Aezaith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:59 pm
Closest resembling tifa lockheart of FFVII  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:27 am
Some old man in some rpg. xd hmm.. lets see...  

blazer78

Aezaith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:43 am
old man?! only the clothes are old fashioned, I just happen to like white/grey hair :3 and atm can't change it to anything to good anyways due to lack of funding XD. Pah on all ya old man people razz

Kind of hard to say with that set up, a fighter in something... mabye someone like the croc hunter XD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:00 am
lol, lack of funding? how is that possible?! xd xd xd

as for myself? croc hunter!? lol... does the croc hunter wear a white tuxedo?

To tell u the truth, i have no idea what my avvie is.. just trying to make him look rich.. and it doesnt seem to be suceeding. neutral  

blazer78

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:10 am
Aw, you look rich to me! Especially compared to my avie. She looks like a biker! xDD

Okay, I dunno which category, you could fit in anything, but here's your story.
You're a rich warlord tyrant that has no mercy. for anyone. Not even the heroes and Heroines can defeat your highly-trained goons, let alone you. However, one little girl that lives in the forest near your mansion cannot help but wonder what has made you so evil. She visits you frequently, being small enough to avoid your guards and traps. Why didn't you murder her at the spot? Only time will tell...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:12 am
blazer78
lol, lack of funding? how is that possible?! xd xd xd

as for myself? croc hunter!? lol... does the croc hunter wear a white tuxedo?

To tell u the truth, i have no idea what my avvie is.. just trying to make him look rich.. and it doesnt seem to be suceeding. neutral

Quite easily razz I spent it all on my new suit. Not that expensive but 20k does take a bit out. I am slowly earning back up with tickets though smile

I still stick with tifa from FF VII.  

Aezaith

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:01 pm
Tanks... I really wish I knew who she was... I haven't played much FF. xP

Uh... You'd fit into a soap opera type of thing. (Sorry, I know you wouldn't wanna be shoved into something girl like that..)
As The Elderly grandfather of Seven, you lived a happy life, giving presents to your grandchildren for no reason and reading books from your humungous library. Unfortunately, on (*checks calendar*) June seventeenth, Your life changed for the worse.
Your elderly wife died in an accident on her way home from bowling, and you loving family moved away to Alaska because they were framed for murder. You had too much money and didn't know what to do with it, so you eventually started to hire evil assasins to kill the police that chased your family away. Soon after, you find out that the police were also the ones that accidentially crashed into your wife the day she died, and your greif and misery only incresaed, as well as your Hatred. is there any savior for this old man?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:47 pm
you just need the dark star and i'd categorise you as yuffie from ff7.  

blazer78

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:44 am
Yuffie! I love Yuffie! Yay!

Okay, this is a continuation RPG to the one before... And this is also combined with the RP I made for Sage Rein.

The little girl had purifed your soul. No longer an evil warlord, you decided to help other troubled people become kind as they should be. The little girl, actually a granddaughter of the elderly man, told you of her grandfather and how troubled he had become. Determined to Repay the Girl for bringing you happiness again, you set off to find the man....

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff