Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Follow the Light((Kingdom Hearts RP Give Profile and join!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts!
  Keyblade
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:41 am
"Just tell me everything." Curry's face was hopeful. There were a lot of reasons she needed to know this, not just for her but for a friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:52 am
:he kept his eyes close: alright the darkness i pulled from your heart is actually the dessier to be evil ore a heartless but you would still retain your form because you have a strong heart and if you were turned into a heartless befor you most definently have a nobodie i might have ran into her and well i am still trying to find my heartless side and he alittle darker minded than Xamnes and the darkness to get rid of it is to stop looking for power and let it come to you and trust me it will come before we see Xamnes agian and trust me ill be there when you see him cause it hard to run from him  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:55 am
"Yeah I did fall into the same routine everyday and wanted a chnage. Thats when I met Xemnas, he told me he could make things more exciting for me. He did and then he took my heart. I know how hard it is to run from him. I didnt have a chance in hell till now. Thanks." Curry gave Spiros a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:05 pm
:his eyes were closed so he didnt see her smile: yeah Xemnis is pritty trick we have known each other sence we were human :he sighed: o and if you want something to beat Xemnis :he held out a key blade: this will help alot  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:20 pm
Curry's rumbling rose Keyblade appeared in her hand. "I didnt know there was more than I've already seen." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:28 pm
:he pulled out his keyblade it looked like a mini syth atached to a chain: yep theres more then one style to you couldnt see it very well this ones mine  

Hidden_Shadow2005

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:41 pm
"Wow, I dont think I could learn to use that one." Curry laughed astonished. 'The little I know.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 pm
Curry's rumbling rose Keyblade appeared in her hand. "I didnt know there was more than I've already seen." She whispered.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 pm
:Chuckles alittle as the keyblade vanishes in his hands: i dont sleep much and how is your heart fealing?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:17 pm
Curry's hand rested over her heart. "Better. but it wont be healed until I beat Xemnas." She said ignoring the dull throbbing. "Well atleast I hope." She whispered turning away from him.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:41 pm
:he held up his hand: just ask if you want me to help  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:32 pm
"Wait...you both know Xemnas? I need....to find him.." he hesitated. He felt he had to ask siezing the opportunity before it escaped him. He walked out of the room and closed the door. "Might you happen to know where he is?"  

DeathsxFallenxAngel

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:20 pm
Curry smiled turing back to Spiros. "Yeah." She hand her smile broader. Then she turned to Kazuo. "Why do you need to find him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:31 pm
"I need to ask him something....about me.." he said. He looked down as if he was trying to figure something out, "I need to know it."  

DeathsxFallenxAngel

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:41 pm
Curry's smile faded as she nodded. "Alright." Turned walking off, to give them some privacy.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff