Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:57 pm
I never really liked the T.V. helmet. But other then that it looks good.

Tryig for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:10 pm
It's a good avi. I can't really think of anything to critique you on.  

Kire Kaysan

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:56 pm
Very sharp. A good monochromatic avi. Not much criticism to offer, though I'd add a single contrast item of any solid color...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:01 pm
Makes me think of Hellsing. I like it. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Blade_With_A_Name_On_It

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:03 pm
what are you, a Griffendor? i thought you said you were in Ravenclaw. your avi should reflect that.
otherwise, it's ok.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:36 pm
OK Blade_With_A_Name_On_It just because someone says that they are a "Ravenclaw" in another thread or whatever doesn't mean that they should restrain themselves to it.

on to your avi the color coordination is good but the musical notes seem to be pointless so you might consider getting rid of them  

PendragonX9

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:45 pm
I don't quite know what to make of you. You have a mechanical head, but a tux... and a sword. It confuses me...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:46 am
@ Pen: Er, inside joke. My sister loves Slytherin and I'm Ravenclaw. I think she was kidding, but thanks for sticking up for me. biggrin
Also, I said the same thing about the music notes.

Erv: I'm not sure I get it, but I like it. It looks like... if Luke was raised on Alderaan with Leia, it looks like what he would wear next to her iconic white dress. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:00 am
You....has no pants =/
Sorry but that's just a personal annoyance is all.

Anyway. I'm not too fond of the new EI hat thing but I like how it matches the coat (though I think the way it sits on your head with that particular hairstyle looks a bit...off).

Overall, I like it though certain little things seem off to me.
But that's just me, of course.
[/uselesscritique]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 pm
:pants'd: biggrin
I like that your dress and hair go together. It looks Asian-inspired; am I rigt? I also love your flaming turtle. I'm not sure what you are, but it's pretty. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 pm
Would be better without pants... >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:24 pm
You say that to every female, Tsuji.
But the TV head really seems odd...  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:58 pm
No, there are some that I most definitely believe are better with pants.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that you can layer that coar with the DASH Gear. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:14 am
Yes, I was pleased as well.
And isn't it a bit warm for penguins?  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:39 am
It looks pretty cool Erv. I think my only complaint which you can't do anything about is the fact that your hair gets chopped of by the ear piece.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games