Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:27 pm
(( Viral I meant to shove Viral through space to someplace else but thinking about it Zenaku would probably be able to trace him anyway sweatdrop So I'm goin to try my second plan. I'd like to debut Elci's power. ))

Azkadellia did not seem to notice that she was being shot at, she was a whirlwind of tooth, claw and white hot flame. As a matter of fact the ribbons of blood streaking her iridescent white hide was nearly as much her own as that of her enemies.

Every member of the little group was wounded, knocked out, or busy with the injured or a swarm of enemies. Things looked dire.

In fact when Elcia's head cracked sharply against the floor under the force of the Illuminous' attack she wondered if she had in fact died. Everything was white or to be more precise there was nothing but white. There was not even the slightest sound that her sharp ears could pick up.

She tried to move and found that she seemed to be intact, as a matter of fact there was not a single scratch on her. Even though there was nothing to see she wondered a few yards in some direction but nothing changed and she noted that she would never be able to find her way back to the exact spot she had started from. She also had no idea how to get "back", if there even was a "back" to return too, she did not even have her items, she had nothing but a white robe.

She took a deep breath and tried to think, with out panicking and especially with out accepting that she might be dead. The place felt familiar which may or may not be a good sign. And after thinking about it, she concluded that it was not empty at all.
It's like a seed, it has the potential to grow into anything.she thought and the first sound she had heard was a sudden deafening crack.
White vines split through the endless whiteness from all directions and came to wrap around her. It happened so fast that she screamed in fear and pain.

She found a moment latter that the pain came from a set of teeth embedded in her calf right through her leather boots. And she could see the Illuminous fighting furiously to get its head out from between the eerie vines that had wrapped around its neck.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:00 pm
Tears streamed down Kerrigan's cheeks as she lay gasping in pain. "I don't want to die..." she muttered weakly. "But everyone around me... always does... maybe it's my turn as well...." She panted heavily and coughed up a mouthful of blood. "I'm so tired..." Kerrigan forced her unfocused eyes to look at Viral and moved her other arm to pet him very softly with the tip of her finger for a moment before she dropped her arm from the effort. "I don't want to leave you though... you deserve better than that....." As Lobo hit the wall Kerrigan winced, seeing her slide down the wall in a crumpled heap out of the corner of her eye. She looked around at the chaos around them and felt like she was suddenly both in her body and out of it at the same time, detached from herself. A feeling like her brain was stuffed in a box filled with fluffy cotton overcame her and her vision slowly started fading in and out. "Viral... I...." her eyes rolled into her head and just before she passed out she managed to breathe to him, "I love you."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:33 am
The moment Kerrigan lost consciousness something in Cthugarai snapped, like some great gate was torn from its hinges, he felt a surge of power that exhilarated him and terrified him at the same time, it soon overcame him and he know that if he tried to control it, it would tear him apart, he became lost in it, buried in it. Letting go of his control he shot his hand out and forward pointing his fingers at Zenaku and the ice on his leg and what little water there was around him formed into an icicle that shot forward impaling dozens of illuminous as it streaked across the room the point of it slanted upward from the ground dragging whatever it skewered forward and seemingly trained on the center of Zenaku's back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Erverains too Please. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:12 am
Love?.....What is....that? *He was confused and and hurt atthe same time knowing what Zenaaku said earlier was now comming to life. as Kerries fell unconcious he softly let her down and gripped his sword tightly and he glanced at Zenaku*

Zenaku: *he used telekinesis to make Cthugarais attack drop straight to the ground and shatter* *He looked to the 2 infuriated warriors* Wasn't the wisest decision to fight was it?

Viral: like it matters? we made our decision and now all i can see is your bloody body on the ground in the near future. *He runs at Zenaku and as his illuminous guard came towards Viral He shot his ice attack to kill 4 and dove through their falling bodies to cut another one in half* *He punche another to the ground and in his fury he ripped out its spine and hit another in the eye with it then punches his hands into its sternum and opens up its rib cage and rips out its heart* *He pull out the SMG he stole and unloaded killing 4 illuminous in one clip aiming for their heads* *He gets near a soldiers body and takles a grenade and throws it into a group near Elci and as it exploded killing 9 illuminous it carved her a pathway out of the mob*

Zenaaku: Very good, son. *He closes his hands together and an illuminous swarm closes onto Cthugarai*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:47 am
Elcia watched intrigued as the vines that where now wrapped around her body ate through the Illuminous that where in their grip and tore into the concrete of the floor. Suddenly a batch of the creatures exploded and she could see clear to where Viral had laid Kerrigan's body. She had dropped her staff and she could not see it in the mass of white vines that was curling around her, she wondered how she was supposed to work this new power.

It seemed she only had think about it. She found that the vines would tear across the floor and engulf anything she focused on. They twined around soldiers and illuminous until there was nothing visible. And they seemed to feed off what they made contact with. Eerie white tree like things began to take root all over the place with illuminous trying to claw out from the grasp of the vines.

Elcia found that if she walked they trailed from her like a cape. With a determined look on her face she headed to where Kerrie and Lobo lay crumpled. She'd have to find her staff but she still had her necklace and she could try to do something for them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:06 pm
Lobo gets up weakly, stuck somewhere between a crouch and standing. She shuddered. Zenaku... She had to go back, help her friends...
Zenaku was very not nice. She wanted to bite him again. He deserved it...

El Antonio sat beside her, trying to tell her not to go back. She was too weak. What would he do without his Lobo? What would her friends do if they lost their Lobo? They could take care of themselves!

Lobo growled deep in her throat.  

Lobo-chan

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:15 pm
Kagura woke up, shaking her head. "What the hell happened?" She said, getting up. She molded her sythe from her skin, looking around. "Great, we have to take on these idiots!" She said, sighing. She looked around, locating all er friends. "No!" She oaned, and ran over to Cthugarai, cutting her Scythe into the Illuminous That swarmed around him. She turned into mouse, getting through the crowd of Illuminous, turnin back into a human, and grabbed Cthugarai, teleporting her and him to the other side of the room.
((I changed her power to she can transform into any animal, reptile, etc. She can change into anything but a human, other than her true human form.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:01 pm
((Sorry for the large post... I'm really bored. =P))

Kerrigan sat in a dream world, white and pure, but with bursts of color and sound that seemed familiar but horribly strange at the same time. A man with a silver eye grinning evilly… an icicle shattering to the ground… a cape of vines…. She shook her head and tried to ignore the images. Ithna her fairy companion sat beside her, the same size as her now, and pointed things out to her. “See there, the animal girl? There doesn’t seem to be much power in her. Time will tell, she has great potential.” Pointing to Elcia, she whispered, “My, I haven’t seen plant magic like that in centuries…”

“I don’t want to think anymore,” Kerrigan told her, rubbing her temples.

“Boohoo, too freaking bad for you. You always were a resistant student. And I still had much to teach you.”

“Oh yeah? Like what?” Kerrigan scowled at her.

“Like sometimes it’s better to save the mushy declarations for when they won’t cause a serious dire distraction.” Ithna gave Kerrigan a patronizing look until Kerrigan blushed and looked away, back at the images and glimpses of the battle.

“Hey, am I dead?”

“What?” Ithna gave her a startled look. “No. This is not a Harry Potter moment, ok? Nor am I a figment of your imagination. I had to pay the gatekeeper a LOT of drallons to get the right to come here for a bit, so you better pay attention and make this worth my while.”

“Oh. Ok. Well. Uh. Let’s focus on what’s happening now then.” She watched for a bit, then stood up and started pacing in frustration. “Why are they all separated?! And why do they insist on continuing to attack Zenaku? Half the party is injured or passed out, shouldn’t they regroup and retreat?!” Kerrigan asked to no one in particular, pulling at her hair angrily. Ithna just sat and smiled at her.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:01 pm
Cthugarai was slashing away at the army of illuminous crowding around him his duel swords slicing through the creatures and the soldiers like butter, the severed body parts and sometimes entire bodies would freeze completely, before shattering on the hard concrete. In his vigor he didn't even notice Kagura slicing her way to him, and almost sliced her down like the endless hoard.

Bringing his attacks to a stop for a moment she teleported them the furthest corner, the cold shock brought Cthugarai back to Gaia. His eyes slowly returned to normal and he had a moment to think and recollect himself.

Looking across the room it looked like there simply wasn't ANY headway made, the entire room seemed to be filled to the brim with illuminous and everyone was spread so far that there almost seemed no hope. That's when it struck him.

"Thank you Kagura, you just gave me an idea, try to get everyone back here. Start with the injured and unconscious, we're leaving."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Erverains too Please. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:36 pm
Elcia had reached Kerrigan and she gingerly motioned vines to wrap around in something like a cocoon. Next she headed toward the heap that was Lobo.

Any Illuminous and remaining soldiers could not get near her. Those that got too close where lashed at by razor sharp vines that turned the most unlucky into compost for the vine trees quickly turning the room into a white jungle.

Once she had Lobo wrapped up in a protected shell she actually looked around. She still could not see her staff but Cthugarai was in a corner talking to someone.

"Kagura is alright!" She sighed with weary relief, now that left her dear Azka, Draden who she had lost track of, the odd fire wielder, and of course Viral.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:16 pm
Zenaku: I've been waiting to get this kind of power out of you Viral.
*He waves some soldiers on and two comee out with stinger rocket launchers and they lock onto Azka and the homing missles fly at Azka while she wasn't looking* *Zenaku then pulled out one of Elcis vines and put a targe incenerary bomb deep inside the hole and placed the vine back and walked away* *He detonated the bomb and flames trabveled through the tunnels and vines all the way up to Elci and the cacoons she made*

Viral: *He stabs a Illuminous in the throat and kicks another* *he the jumps up and flies at Zenaku and begins with a hard slash*

Zenaku: *He grabs ht blade by its sides with his fingers*

Viral: *He lets go and uppercuts Zenaku sending up into the air and onto the ground* Got ya once

Zenaku: Got you all more the enough times *He sends a telepaathic message to a mech pilot and soon the battle mech busted through the wall*

Viral: s**t!!! *He starts backing up*

Mech: *It swings its leg around and Kicks Lo across the room putting her into a heavy daze* *It shoots 4 missles near Cthugarai and Kagura hitting the ground around them putting them into the same state as Lo*

Viral: *He preps a grenade and tries to find his target hit point and how hard to throw*

Mech: *On its right arm were 2 large flamethrowers and the mech walked over To Viral and pointed them downward and engulfed Viral in flames*

Viral: *He falls to the ground yelling in pain and puts his arm up that could be seen but it slowly falls helpless* *The flams cleared and Viral was in a critical state looking dead as it were*

Marcus: To anyone who is alive just hold on tight i'm comming with the grocereys!!!

Mech: *It aims its autocannons and hits Azka shooting her out of the air knocking her out* *It then aims its smaller missles at Elci and shoots her out of place as well putting her into a daze*

Zenaku: *He laughs maniacly* Peace through superior firepower!! See what your foolish actions have brought you?!

*There is a loud rumbling*

Zenaku: There is no fault stressed Mechs get going!!

*There is a loud crash and a large plant like monster comes out with a large van its vines*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*the creature Shoots many wood spikes at the soldiers killing many of them and begins killing others with large vines and gnashing teeth as it ate them*

*Soldiers storm the room and the illuminous begin falling back* *The soldiers shoot and use everything they have to try and take down the creature*

*The van is placed on the ground and a group of people including one in a gorilla suit come out of the van with a familiar spear*

Marcus: The grocereys are here!!

User Image
*he gets out and notibly there was a cloth over his eyes signifying he was blind* *He gets out a sniper rifle and shoots the pilot of the battlemech in the head making the mech fall to the ground* *He gets down near the van and shoots many bullaets like a rapid fire rifle taking out soldiers and illuminous out 1 by 1*

*An elderly man on a wheel chair comes out looking almost like Marcus* He rolls into the battlefield and as soldiers charged at him a large telekinatic blast comes out shattering their bones*

User Image

*An elf that stood at 8 feet tall jumped out with a large sword and begins plowing hi way through the illuminous horde* *He swings his blade and 5 large beams like lasers flew out and killed about 10 soldiers and illuminous* *He goes over to Elci in her dazed state* Don't worry elven sister, I will protect you *He throws Elci over his shoulder and grabs Lobo as well before heading to the van to keep them safe*

User Image

*The armored behemoth at 8 foot tall came out with his double barrel macinegun with a grenade launching attachment and launches a grenade at the down battlemechs vents making a large explosion and setting off the engine making the mech explode killing at least 50 of Zenakus men that were using it for cover* *He goes over and gets Kagura and Cthugarai* Do not be afraid. *He rushes them to the van shooting back at the soldiers as bullets bounced off his armor* *He safely gets them to the van*

Marcus: *He goes over and uses his magic to turn Draden and Azka to their smalles t forms and puts them in a small back pack* *He hrusts his spear into an illuminous and lets go grabbing another and breaking its neck* *He grabs his his spear and hits an illuminous behind him in the tyhroat stunning it, he spins his spear around and thrusts into its heart and grabs one of its teeth and rips it out* *He uses the large tooth klike a knife and jams it through a soldiers head* A lot funner then my average day *He spin his spear around slitting 4 soldiers throats before running back to the van*

User Image

Knight: *He gets out and with one blast of magic at least 90 soldiers and illuminous together were desintegrated*

Zenaku: What?! Ahh, I know of you all to well.

Knight: He looks down a bit with no words *He walks over at Zenaku ready to fight*

Zenaku: *He jumops into the air and with a large punch he attacks the Knight but it was smply blocked by the knights sword* Powerful indeed.

knight: **He grabs Zenaku and throws him into the ground dragging his face into the gloor digging up diert before throwing him up for a large barage of slashes making Zenaku bleed a lot*

Zenaku: WORTHY!! twisted *His eye glowed and tackles the knight and does a chain of 4 suplexes on the kinght before throwing him up into the air and keeping him a float with maany kicks*

Knight: *The knight teleports over and puts its blade down on his back*

Zenaku: Power? I see what you do now. *He puts his arm up and like the gun he used to kill the leaders of the hunters of the book rivaling Viral and the group the area around him distorts and a large blue beam shoots out destroying all in its path*

Knight: *He thrusts his arm out and a holy like beam of light like before soots out meeting Zenakus attack and they explode on impact sending a large earthquake like blast across the base* *When the smoke cleared the Knight and Zenaku could be seen holding blade and fist in a clash* *He the blasts Zenaku away and runs grabbing Viral and Kerries* *He runs to the van and they all get in*

Zenaku: I will hunt thee down stressed

Marcus: *With a large push from the plant creature the car speeded down a path out of the cave and with a little magic the group went to sleep except their heroes a*

-On the Road-

*As they all begant to wake up they could see the group that saved them sitting calmly on the floor of the van sense there were no seats except the one drivers seat where Marcus sat* *Viral was in the back unconcious and though recovering he was badly wounded, Kerries layed next to him and Elci beside her with Azka and Draden on either siode of her head still sleeping* *Cthugarai was in between Kagura and Elci with his leg wrapped up and almost fully cured with a gallon of water at his feet* *Lo layed between Kagura and their rescue squad with Antonio nuzzled up against her*

*They all layed on soft blankets wirth the book in between the rescue squad as though they were guarding it*

(I am terribly for the long post ^^; I hope it was interesting ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:43 pm
Kerrigan and Ithna watched the fight from her dreamy state, until Kerrigan's body was picked up by the knight and then they could see no more. "What's going on now?" Kerrigan demanded.

"Just wait and see," Ithna chided her. "Be patient." A small tone dinged around them. "Oops, gotta go for now. Try not to get yourself killed, kid."

"Hey, wait, I thought you had something to teach me-" Kerrigan started, but then Ithna was gone and her eyes were open. She looked around and struggled until she sat up. "Hey," she called out to them quietly, her voice scratchy. "Sup?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:47 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan and Ithna watched the fight from her dreamy state, until Kerrigan's body was picked up by the knight and then they could see no more. "What's going on now?" Kerrigan demanded.

"Just wait and see," Ithna chided her. "Be patient." A small tone dinged around them. "Oops, gotta go for now. Try not to get yourself killed, kid."

"Hey, wait, I thought you had something to teach me-" Kerrigan started, but then Ithna was gone and her eyes were open. She looked around and struggled until she sat up. "Hey," she called out to them quietly, her voice scratchy. "Sup?"
*Viral cringed like in a nightmare*

User Image

Good evening. I'm the blind sniper, just relax for now. You all have been through a rough fight.

Knight: *He looks away shyly*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:52 pm
Kerrigan looked over at Viral and wished she could comfort him, but didn't want to touch him and possibly cause him pain. Instead she forced her gaze back to the strangers. "Hi. I'm Kerrigan. And I know, I was knocked out for part of it." She feels her shoulder, the poisoned wound still red and oozing slightly, but no longer dying. "You all did very well. I mean... er..." Kerrigan realized that she shouldn't have been able to see anything, but couldn't think of anything to say. "Uh, where are we going?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:59 pm
((Hmmm, crammed a bunch in there, Vi... And I had an idea, but you went a bit farther than I'd have liked... but I'll make it work =P ))
Lobo still lay unconcious. The sheer trauma from the many beatings and the broken wing, combined with several blows to the head, had put her into some sort of coma.

She cocked her head to the side, confused. Towards the end of the battle, everything had gone too quickly for her to understand... And now here she was, looking at herself sleeping in a van with a bunch of new friends... Well, at least she thought they were friends... Unless she was dead? That would be awkward, but at least it would explain why she was looking at herself. The whole 'out of body experience' thing... She sure hoped she wasn't dead as she was still rather hungry...

"You, my dear, are a silly Lobo. Thinking with your stomach now, are you?"
"Eh?" she turned around, confused, "Antonio? What are you... But you're over... I thought you were a puppy?"
"I am a puppy..." the voice trailed off for a moment or two, then suddenly resumed, "But that's neither here nor there!"
"Then where is it?"
"In a van, silly Lobo."
"Que?" Now she was a very, very confused, hungry, silly Lobo...
"Look, it doesn't matter right now! Just... Just look at your collar, alright?"
"You're very bossy, Antonio... And after I tried to keep you from getting hurt in the fight," she pouted.
El Antonio sighed, "That doesn't matter, Lobo. The puppy me is just a way for us to communicate, not an actual... Oh, never mind! Do you want to know what I wanted to tell you or not?"
"But... if you wanted to tell me, then... why don't you just tell me?"
"Zenaku leaves much to be desired in his experiments..." Antonio muttered to himself, barely audible.
"I heard that!"
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did!"
"Look, just... Oh, nevermind, you won't remember when you wake up anyways! All you'll worry about is your food... But anyways, your collar connects you to Zenaku and you need to get rid of it!"
"But you know it doesn't come off!"
"Nevermind... Just wake up so that I can get some peace, alright? Oi, you crazy little girl..."

"Hey, I heard that!" Lobo sat up between Kagura and the soldiers, glaring at empty space... Her stomach growled. She blinked.
((Wow... hope my 'conversation' isn't too annoying with it's rant-like qualities ^.^; Oh, and I hope I'm not cramping anyone's fairy style =x ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games