Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:39 am
User ImageFeed us
learning japanese is hard xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 am
Adie05
SpiralRabbit
Avi3 The Lusty Scoundrel (Glistening Skin) *fingers crossed*

brilliant competition, great fun!

Adie thanks for the posts re my arm/shoulder/hand heart

Oh my!
your guess had just won you the sealed letter!
Congatulations!
ill send it immediately!

Thank you for the prize. The skin clue was bugging me all night so I'm glad I got it in the end. smile

Hee, hee this cloak is what must have got you confused re me and Kogane, easily done tho. Oh and I've just noticed we both write in DarkRed!

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:46 am
Adie05
hi hi spiral~
sorry for the mistake redface

No probs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:47 am
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
learning japanese is hard xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It definitely looks hard! Fair play for learning.

SpiralRabbit

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:02 am
User ImageFeed us
i gotta go now, the mountain of pending story boards await my return xd Sayonara Ja, mata (did i type that right xd )
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 am
I got it right *jumps up and down* I thought it was that since you said a trinket and you were wearing it in a different avi, and I'll be more specific with the colors from now on *waits for 12 hours to be up so she can see if her other hunch is right*  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:34 am
Just thought I would let you know in case she tries to cheat again on page 30 of my quest thread area lists all of her mules with their names shortened  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 am
Airashii Kasumi
Just thought I would let you know in case she tries to cheat again on page 30 of my quest thread area lists all of her mules with their names shortened

confused

I scanned page 30 of this thread and couldn't see it for looking?! Am I just not looking properly?  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:13 am
Time for another guess: Avi1 Elven Ears (Tone F)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:18 pm
You probably overlooked it since Meatball Lamborghini is the mule she used to post that list

punkrokker86 is the only other of her mules to post in my thread  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:50 pm
Avi 1:

Gold BFF Heart Chain  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:40 pm
wow! thank you for the heads up air!
now, i'll just hope that after i compose my reply to area, she'd come clean about her mules.
idk if she still checks my thread but i do hope she comes clean. although, i won't be taking her off my blacklist, sadly.
iRL, i hated cheaters.
being in the star section in my highschool days, i hated my classmates, they're flat out cheating eventhough they hold a position in the class leadership. its annoying that even though i hold a positon myself, they're still higher than me and they are.. more than me XD. Informing our teachers won't work because they suck-up to the teachers and the darn teachers are too damn stupid.
i remember i had the worst! birthday ever when the day before my birthday, it was last day of exams and having finished my papers i was already outside the room. some of my classmates that are done as well were there including my friend. our advisory teacher was inside. then a student from the boys section (boys and girls are in separate sections and floors) came down with his test paper and asked for my classmates help to answer the test! my classmates flocked to him including my friend! i was shocked but they were fast. i called my friend and signalled her not to do it but she wouldn't stop. she was the one writing the answers while my classmates were dictating answers.
My classmates know that i won't stand for it that's why the next day, my birthday, when my teacher called to us, real angry, and told us that someone in the admin told her that someone cheated in the boy's section and our section helped, they were all acusing me!
but i didn't say anything! there is only one teacher i told it to and he said he'd wait my desicion before he'd tell it to the admins. but i never gave my answer to him so he shouldn't have.
My teacher was angry because it made her feel stupid that there was cheating happening right under her nose! And she's angry at me because she suspects that! the whole morning they were prosecuting me of accusasions and in the end i broke down and cried!
lunchtime, i run to my teacher friend and asked him if he did and he said he didn't and he doesn't know who did. all afternoon, i cried under the table in his office.
a few days later, i found out who did told the admins of the incident. It was my friend.
she let me take that fall and she didnt even told it to me directly. i found out from my teacher friends. and my advisory teacher, whom i used to look up to, i hated her. instead of prosecuting those who helped in the cheating, she got angry at someone who "possibly told truth". She's just thinking of her self and her reputation.  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:03 pm
ok, off the drama on with the contest

Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
i gotta go now, the mountain of pending story boards await my return xd Sayonara Ja, mata (did i type that right xd )
User Image

I think you did hehe~
ja mata ashita ne~ (see ya tomorrow) eheheh!
Oitsukete kudasai (take care) heheh not sure if i remember it right XD

@air~ bff heart chain isn't there sorry

@ spiral~ noppers dear, that was part of the dark elf potion. gives you blueinsh gray pointy ears wink good guess tho biggrin you have an eye for detail wink  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 pm
User Image
Well I do have some info for ya, but I'll PM it to ya.

Anyway, my guess...
Hmm, if its not a gem under your hand what about one of the paw print tattoos?
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:11 pm
read and replied biggrin

as for your guess~ noppers~ but you got a part of it right~
but hehehe noppppe nothing on my belly nor is it under my hand biggrin

EDIT:
darn! there is nothing in my belly that's why its rumbling! hahah i just had to include this.
lunch-time~!  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games