Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Yayoi Yuki~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:08 pm
Hello all My name is Yuki and I live in FL *crys* (so very hot, and is not the best place to live when you grew up in the cold) Anyways I'm glad to be here and I hope I get to know all of you ^-^ Well for my age your just going to have to find out for yourslef lets see if you can tell  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:12 pm
I'm Ashy. I am evil. cool I'm into the rock types of music (punk, alternative, etc.), but I like all types of music, just depends on the song. I like to draw and I love photoshop. I am currently making a comic series that I will soon publish (if I ever come around to it) and maybe I'll show the guild, if you want of course. Do you want to?

Well that said.. I am currently fourteen and awaiting my birthday.(In MAY wah!!). And that's about it. Oh and I live in Canada if that helps.. Well.. So, ya. I hope I can contribute good conversation to this guild. mrgreen  

KF-CHICK

Arithrel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:19 pm
Hello everyone!

Well, I'm not sure how I was found to get an invitation to the guild, but it seemed like it could be a fun place, so I decided to join in. I'm 20 years old and I live in Canada. I'm a college student, taking general interest courses right now while I wait to find out if I will be accepted into my program of choice-Early Childhood Education. My hobbies are extremely varied-I love to read just about anything I can get my hands on, I'm addicted to playing The Sims 2, and though I'm somewhat disorganized, I'm totally enjoying planning my wedding for next summer. On Gaia you can generally find me in the GD and Life Issues, and I'm also frequently in the guilds I've joined. I'm obsessed with music of all kinds, particularly country and rock.

Anyways, that's more than enough about me. Thanks for the invitation to the guild, and I hope to join in some conversations very soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:28 pm
hi im carry on...yeah i will be changing my hair very soon, anyways i like punk rock, anime, and friends.....most ppl think im wierd and crazy just because im different, but being different is important right??  

Peanut Butter T-Shirt

Admiral Von Radioactivity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:35 pm
So I'm J.C. or Kali or Jet or Sarah or one-of-the-other-mule-accoutns-that-I've-forgotten...

I hang out in the Writer's Forum, mostly in 111. I've posted a story. I lik eto write. I like school. I'm pretty smart. Right now I'm in all honors classes with one AP class. next year, I'll have two AP classes, one IB, and the rest honors. Then if all goes according to plan, 5 AP classes and one IB senior year. Yeah, I'm crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:38 pm
Eh, I'm Jess! heart Add I would firstly like to say, if you are willing to try and get to know me, I'll be just as willing in return.
Coolio?
Fashoolio.

Nicknames: J-Fix, Quick-fix, FIX it, (just) Fix, Jessie, that one crazy chick, Jesucka, etc. I can't remember the rest. smile
Oh, if you're all wondering why so many "fix" last names... it's because my last name is acually Fix. But I have this feeling I shouldn't openly be saying that on Gaia. ^^

Age? 14. But I believe that age is measured in expierence, not years.

Favorite music/band: Oh my golly-gee... I'll just list my top 20 or so. ;p
Alkaline Trio, Coheed and Cambria, Copeland, Chevelle, Def Leppard, Gatsby's American Dream, Gorillaz, Head Automatica, Hot Hot Heat, Lit, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE (I'm sorry if you don't like they, I just think they're pure musical genious), New Found Glory, Panic! At the Disco, Queens of the Stone Age, Scissor Sisters, Switchfoot, Test Icicles, The Postal Servise, The Used.

Also, people tell me I listen to alot of Indie...? Well, I'd say a few bands, but really, I love the whole range of Rock and Roll.

WOO, it all feels oh-so good.

Food, I guess: Sushi- All the [bleeping] way. It's better than eating a cow... Yum, dead animal flesh!

And I would like to state one more thing... today was extremely bomb-diggity, just like that nice O n y x lady who invited me here, whos even more bomb-diggity for making just another little part of my day better. Because seriously, I felt loved. And yes, I'll contribute to this forum. heart

(I think I've rambled enough, don't you? sweatdrop )

Generation Detonation

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:58 pm
Name: Ava
Favorite Kinds of Music: I like to listen all kinds of music. The types of music that I listen to least are rap and country.
Favorite Foods: Some of my favorite foods are pizza, seafood and chinese food.
Favorite Beverages: Coffee, tea, strawberry daqouris and soda.

If you want to know anything else about me, just take a look at my profile.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:01 pm
Hey i'm Punkarama ... real name Breanna. I'm from Saskatchewan Canada. I've been on gaia since March 2004. I don't know why I was invited here, but i'll try to be active.  

punkarama

I_AM_THE_TV

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:40 pm
My name is Katie and I'm female. I'm not quite ready to disclose my age so domokun I listen to all sorts of music, but my favorite bands are Marilyn Manson, Tool, Perfect Circle, Slipknot. I like dark and depressing music.
My favoritest foods include pizza, black olives, ice cream, sushi, and those hard little, straight sugar Japanese candies. Can't think of the name. I enjoy reading manga, Stephen King, Poppy Z. Brite, and a few others. One of my favorite books is 1984, by George Orwell. I enjoy swimming, tennis, and theme parks. I better stop here, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:42 pm
You may call me Yakei or Totoro (a nickname forced upon me by some of my friends). I spend most of my time...I believe the phrase is "lurking", though it is not intentional and I may be drawn to post if something catches my interest. While on the subject of my interests, they tend to rapidly change. The only thing most of my interests have in common is the fact that they can hold my attention (waste time). Most of the time it is either a tv show or video game that does this, but astronomy and paleontology are amoung some of my past abnormal interests. Currently, psychology(or more specifically the MBTI typing system. My type is INTP) and philosophy. And if you haven't figured it out already I suck at introductions...and I tend to ramble. On that note, I think I'll quit while I have a head (did I forget to mention that every once in a while I let horrible puns escape the mentle static that is my mind?)

yakei

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:36 am
I love linkin park, evanescence , nsync, backstreetboys, elvis presley( yes i love him, anyone have a problem with that?) Maddona and alot more...

I love stories and poetry... both reading and writing them. I love astrology and cooking.

It is nice to meet you all. You may call me by my username, fire or jelly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:01 am
Well, I'm Jezminda, but you can cal me Jez... or Jackie. But I prefer Jez.
3nodding
So Yeah, I'm totally in love with GREEN!
And my favourite meal is Spaghetti.
I am a vegetarian.
And I love to read, write and draw.
And I love to be silly. BEING SILLY IS FUN. YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME.
;D

And yeah.
I'm sure you'll get to know me better, as time goes on.

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pocket-Sized Jesus

Seventh Day Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:02 am
My name is Allen. I'm 15. After reading this post, you will love me or hate me. I eat meat, only meat. I approve of animal testing. I approve of embryonic stem cell research. I disapprove of cryogenic freezing. I approve abortion (in most cases). And I feel our government is s**t and I am moving to Germany when I turn 19, as I have already contacted the government and asked for citizenship papers, and I am currently studying for the citizenship test. I listen to hardcore screamo and alternative. And I absolutely despise sceneXsters. And I know you'll be like "dont judge ppl" but i know enough of them to know about them and why I hate them.

So now you either love me or hate me.

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:31 am
I'm infinite_hatrid, but call me... I dunno Sabs or something. That's what all my friends call me. I'm 14 years old and live in Canada. I like spending ALOT of time on the computer, but also enjoy getting out of the house and spending time with friends as much as I can as well. And yeah.... yep. I think that's about it.  

infinite_hatrid

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:35 am
armor4sleep
My name is Allen. I'm 15. After reading this post, you will love me or hate me. I eat meat, only meat. I approve of animal testing. I approve of embryonic stem cell research. I disapprove of cryogenic freezing. I approve abortion (in most cases). And I feel our government is s**t and I am moving to Germany when I turn 19, as I have already contacted the government and asked for citizenship papers, and I am currently studying for the citizenship test. I listen to hardcore screamo and alternative. And I absolutely despise sceneXsters. And I know you'll be like "dont judge ppl" but i know enough of them to know about them and why I hate them.

So now you either love me or hate me.

mrgreen

Abortion/Stem cell research/testing on animals/carnivorism FTW!

Though I support our government. I doubt I'll move unless it's to japan for foreign exchange student stuff.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games