Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:16 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorthird yearpureblood

Pru, as much as she wanted to catch up with her friends, also did not want to miss the train. She liked to be one time for things. School was one of them. As the last whistle blew, she announced, "We should talk on the train," and leaped on board via the nearest entry point, hoping no one thought she was being terribly rude, and pacing herself so she didn't go so fast that no one had any idea where she'd go. She found a compartment, and to put it figuratively, 'held down the fort', by leaning in the doorway and waiting for everyone else.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecrueset

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:31 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven found herself both relieved Camila had the responsibilities of a prefect and not her, and insanely jealous because hello, power trip, and hello, prefect baths. "Pray it's not some git," she advised, though the only ale Slytherin in their year she really even knew at all was Thane Findlay, and while he could be annoying, he wasn't really all that bad. They'd probably picked some pratty little old school pureblood for the male prefect, though. She shrugged at the question. "Depends who the Heads are. If they're hard arses they might hunt you down at the feast." Her attention was quickly swept up by the mention of the prefect baths password, however, and she brightened like a small child entering a toy store. Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to take a bath in the prefects' lavatory the morning after the full moon? She nodded though, realizing Camila's stepbrother knowing the password might not be the best of things. Her expression turned curious as he went on about something- a party. "I'm always nice," she muttered. "Everyone else is just overly sensitive." She jerked her head in the direction of the train as it prepared to leave and simply said to Camila. "I'll save a seat for you if you ditch the prefects, if not, I'll see you at the feast, yeah?" With that she nimbly stepped on board, and found herself a compartment. The selfish part of her; that is to say, the larger part of her, secretly hoped Camila would skip the prefects car all together, but she knew it would probably go better for her friend if she attended the stupid meeting.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express

Leonette went and found a place on the train to herself until David came to find her. Taking a notebook and a self-inking quill out of her shoulder bag she sat in the corner with her feet tucked under herself. Before she knew it the train was pulling out of the station and they were well on their way to Hogwarts.

Looking down to her notebook Leonette looked over her list of potentials for vice-captain. Ideally she wanted Tanya as her co-pilot for the season but realistically picking someone in fifth or sixth year would be best. That in her mind left Bella, Dani, and Julius. All had their positives but out of the three she was leaning towards Julius. Staring at Julius and Tanya's names on the page she flipped the page.

Going to the next page Leonette looked over her choices for the music club. A part of her wanted to pick two people to run it. Originally she ran the club alongside Victor but when he left the school it was just her running the show. Now she was hoping to get that back, however she wasn't sure who to leave it with. On one hand she could give it to Wendy or she could give it to Cathy. Then there was Rory...

Leaning her head back Leonette didn't know what to do. She was running out of time for this and of course there was the wedding. Whacking her head off the back of the seat the seventh year just wished she could make up her mind. The sooner she figured out who was going to be left in charge of what, the sooner she could concentrate on her NEWTs. Flipping yet another page Leonette looked down at her wedding list. It seemed to be the one thing that took away all her stress. However she hoped there wouldn't be any complications with it. All she hoped was that the Avery's would try controlling how the wedding was going to go. Regardless of who they were she would respect their input if they so choice to give it, but it was still her special day.

With: Myself...

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:21 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte quickly followed after Violante once they got onto the train, shoving his bags up onto the shelf above his seat and then setting himself down across from her, glancing out the window towards some of the students who were still scrambling to get on. He was really glad that wasn't him. "Oh, I don't know. Those were both alright, and I can agree with you on Potions and Herbology.. but who knows, I may get into another fight that ends up with me getting a detention in History of Magic again," he commented with a chuckle. He seriously hoped not. He didn't want to be known as 'that kid who always got detentions in History of Magic'. Besides, there were other classes he could get detentions in. "I'm definitely not looking forward to staying up for Astronomy, though. That was horrid." Really, whose idea was it to give students a class that late? Devonte needed his beauty sleep, after all.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

-----------т н ι r d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider had been late, of course, because her mother insisted on driving her from Ireland to here and now, she had missed her friends. She made it safely to the train though, breathing heavily. Then she began her search for her friends. Hunting through the train cars, she finally spotted Pru standing in the doorway. She hoped that the rest of her friends were behind her. Approaching the girl, she waved, still panting for air. "Hey... Pru... Are the... others with... you?" Her cheeks were a little red as she panted for air, but she still managed a smile for her friend.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

When Pru suggested that they get on the train, Addison nodded and followed her onto the train. He saw Rider appear from the other side and waved at her, then looked behind him to make sure that Matilda was following him. "Heya Rider. Yeah, everyone's coming. Before she freaks out, this is my little sister Matilda. She's going to be a first year." He sighed, wondering how Mattie would react to meeting more of his friends. He moved to Pru's side, glancing sidelong at her.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ยภร๏гtє๔ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Addison was quickly moving onto the train and Matilda struggled to keep up with him, but she was able to keep her brother in her sights. When he stopped, she almost walked into him. Another girl was there with Pru and then Addy was introducing her. She smiled and waved. "Hihi! It's nice to meet more of Addykins' friends!" She knew that he hated that name, but she thought it was cute! Smiling happily, she rolled onto her heels.

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express

It wasn't long before the final boarding was called and the train pulled out of the station. Grace watched out the window realizing this was the first time she was taking the train not with her sister. When Anti asked about her sisters the blonde looked back at her housemate. "Yes, Mira is in Slytherin two years above us and Leonette is three years above her in Gryffindor." she said with a smile.

Hearing Anti's quiet feelings on how she wanted a sister, Grace could see live without her sisters' hard. Her cousin had it bad with a little brother so she figured it must be tough. "You have a brother in Slytherin right?" she asked. "I don't have any brothers myself, it's just me, my two sisters and my dad." she added. "How about you? How many brother's are you stuck with?" Grace loved her family regardless of anyone saw them. Honestly the Ravenclaw loved talking about them unlike her sister Mira.

User Image

With: Anti

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli didn't have to wait long, apparently, when he noticed someone come into the cabin. He heard a whisper, and felt himself freeze up a bit. No, he wasn't ready to even say what happened, but when he felt arms wrap around himself, he blinked his eyes open and looked at Dani. She seemed fine, if apparently a bit upset. He sighed, rubbing his forehead before wrapping his arms around her. He had to say something. But what could he say that would make sure that she didn't ask much? He sure as heck couldn't think of anything that wasn't a complete lie. Deciding to settle for something simple, he shrugged, pulling away a bit before looking at her. "I'm fine, I just had an... interesting summer, I guess. Not one I want to repeat."

Looking Dani over, he cocked an eyebrow and blinked at her new attire. That certainly looked different. Certainly not like the way she normally dressed, but he remembered that her grandparents tended to buy her clothes, and he knew he had noticed when he saw her after the first time she came to school with a new wardrobe. "What about you? Wardrobe explode this time, or did someone decide to abduct you and go clothes shopping again? I mean it looks nice, just different." Not that he could really complain about changing appearances. He kept looking in the mirror and thinking that there was a stranger in the mirror. It just didn't look right, and he knew he made his parents worried when he asked about dying his hair and the contacts. Still, considering he went with a colouration that was closer to his parents than his original colouring, he guessed he could get used to it. He still needed insane amounts of sunblock for his skin though. He vaguely wondered if he could get something like a fake tan to cover his natural paleness, but dismissed it. That was too big of a change, and he didn't know if he'd be able to accept something that drastic.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Please don't let anyone ask about my summer...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo shrugged his head to the boy as he told him that the notion was nice. Theo was definitely in a nice mood that day anyway, plus, he figured making a few friends might actually be better for him. Since Ronna was gone, his closest friend was graduated. Of course, he still had his 'adopted' sister Danica, whom he actually really thought of as somewhat of a younger sister then. He wouldn't be protective like an older brother usually was, but he genuinely did think of her as somewhat of a little sister though. As did he think of Veronica as an older sister, but despite what people thought, Theo thought of the relationship as strictly platonic...and so did she. "Yeah, unfortunately, my year had a lot of first years too. Quite a few of them didn't make it," he said, shaking his head a bit as he thought of it.

As the boy told him who his father was, a light sort of went off. The boy did look like the man actually. He did actually make the connection as soon as the boy said his surname, but him telling him that the professor was his father, Theo gave a smile. "Cursebreaking is actually one of my favorite subjects. Got an 'O' on that OWL," he said proudly, still loving that course. "Oh yeah, you are in the same year as Cathy right? OWLs are a good ol' time."

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

Jade Galaksylph

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Snuffling a bit, Dani snuggled close to Eli, reassured by his presence. Laying her head upon his shoulder, she started telling him a rather rambling fashion, “I tried calling you, like several times, only you didn’t answer; and after what happened to Mrs. League I was scared something awful happened to you too. I wanted to start looking for you, but I didn’t know how to get a hold of your folks, and I didn’t know where I should start flying around to search. Please, just hold me.”

When Eli asked her about her wardrobe, Dani actually started chuckling, and said, as she wiped tears away, “Cathy and I went shopping in London over the summer, with an old friend of hers, by the way, she made Prefect too. Anyway, it was Cathy’s idea I should get something which would get your attention. I guess it worked, huh? But, what about you? Why the change? I mean, I like the new hair colour; it works for you, but why your eyes? Your eyes are a part of what makes you … well, you.”

Diamond Wales

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked down the isle of the train, finding a compartment for him and his buddy to sit in for the ride. Still hoping that Ari or even Emily would find their way towards them. Well...he just really wanted to see Ari, since he hadn't seen her since the vacation in Germany. He was sure Dylan felt the same way about Emily, but of course, the two boys were stuck without them for a bit, which wasn't a bad thing, because he liked to think of Dylan as a good friend of his. The two, despite what Benjamin had believed when the two first met, were somewhat similar, which Benjamin probably should've concluded by the fact that they were placed in the same House, but hey, he was okay with saying that he was wrong. He had no problem with that.

"Here's one," he said to Dylan, looking into an empty compartment. "Unless you want to go and try find some of our other buddies. I mean, I'm all okay with doing that, but we probably need a homebase of some sorts to come back to if we do." He laughed as he said it, realizing how ridiculous that sounded. But it was true. If they did go in search of their friends, then it was probably best to just leave something in the empty compartment so it wasn't taken by some random. So, that's what he did. He entered the compartment and sat his bag down on the seat.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:56 pm
Graydon Ironshield
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina stepped up onto the train, and started walking down the corridor. Aside from looking for a compartment which wasn't already jammed up with students, she was looking for her other friends. She was especially hoping to see Ceri and Harper, although she really hoped to spot Grace as well.

King Beardly

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:58 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper hopped onto the train, a smile on her face, ready to be getting back to Hogwarts. She still missed her family when she was gone but that didn't make her love school any less. She yawned a bit, her mind already starting to wander through the possibilities of this school year. Somehow it seemed to keep focusing on Dante and they few times they had met up over the summer. She'd yet to see him but she didn't mind, she had all year to do that. She continued to walk down the aisles of the train when she suddenly saw a familiar back of a head. "Selina!" She called waving her hand in the air with a large smile. She was ready to get talking to someone, things were too quiet on this train for her liking, despite how ridiculously noisy it actually was. Talking and crowd noise were two very different things, though she honestly liked them both which was weird. She stopped her mind from wandering as soon as she realized it was. She scrunched up her face slightly, this was a good part of the reason she sometimes struggled in her classes. Oh well, that was life.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕє¢σи∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє
ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє fяσм уσυя ℓιєѕ
уσυ'яє ѕσ ѕєℓf ѕαтιѕfιє∂ ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ уσυ

ι'νє gσт тσ вяєαк fяєє
gσ∂ киσωѕ, gσ∂ киσωѕ ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

Ceri scooted onto the train, chewing on her lip out of nervousness. She didn't know if her friends would remember her, since she wasn't allowed to write to them all summer. With a sigh, she glanced around before looking down at the floor. She chewed on her lip the whole time as she walked around looking for either of her friends. She'd befriended Selina and Eira last year, and met a few of her housemates, but she wasn't sure where any of them were. With a sigh, she resigned herself to sitting alone... again.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Graydon Ironshield

Maiya Kajuji

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games