Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Diagon Alley?
                                                          With My Brothers and this old governor guy.
                                                          Feeling Excited and a bit nervous
                                                          Thinking This is insane!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hearing the laughter of his siblings at Tyson's predicament, he shot a glare at the pair of them. Really? Was it so bad to hate messes?As Mr. Edgeworth explained about the Dragon Dung, and answered each of their questions. And then the most interesting thing of all. "Mr. Edgeworth, can you use magic to get the gum off his shoe?" Could magic be used for cleaning?Tyson's interest was peaked and he looked with fascination as Mr Edgeworth lifted his ankle and the eleven year old balanced him on the spot. And waved his wand saying "Evanesco" and made the gum vanish! "Wow! You can use magic to clean? Oh that makes everything so much easier!" he said happily.

And then the questions came from Mr. Edgeworth. What did they want to do first?
                                                          "Wands!" Tyson said excitedly. If he could get a wad he can start practicing magic sooner, especially if he could use it to clean the house! No more messy bedroom! Oh Tyson was so excited.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character I ENJOY POSTING TYSON

ElegantVictorainRose
Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ˡ’ᵒᶤˢᵉᵃᵘ ᵠᵘᵉ ᵗᵘ ᶜʳᵒʸᵃᶤˢ ˢᵘʳᵖʳᵉᶰᵈᵉʳᵉxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxᵇᵃᵗᵗᶤᵗ ᵈ’ᵃᶤˡᵉ ᵉᵗ ˢ’ᵉᶰᵛᵒˡᵃˑ
xxxxxxʟ’ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ ᴇsᴛ ʟᴏɪɴ, ᴛᴜ ᴘᴇᴜx ʟ’ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅʀᴇ.
ᵗᵘ ᶰᵉ ˡ’ᵃᵗᵗᵉᶰᵈˢ ᵖᵃˢ˒ ᶤˡ ᵉˢᵗ ˡᵃˑxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxttire:[x]
xxocation: Diagon Alley
xith: Drusilla
xxood: Giddy
xxxhoughts: '...'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Lulu giggled, giving Drusilla a friendly squeeze before releasing the embrace. Having not expected to bump into anyone whilst on her little excursion through Diagon Alley, Lulu was slightly shocked to see that the Divination Professor would be in a place like Diagon Alley, though Lulu had to remind herself that they were witches after all, and this was the hub of all magic in London. With a beaming smile, Lulu listened to the Divination Professor speak as if she quite possibly had seen this in her visions. The subject of Divination still confused the blonde, but by now she had come to accept the reality of its existence and was even rather impressed by Drusilla’s abilities, no matter how strange or unexplainable they were.

”Ah, my summer?” She asked, her voice perking up ever so slightly as the professor repeated Drusilla’s question. Lulu tipped her head back in thought, tapping a finger on her chin. When nothing came to her, the Frenchwoman frowned, shaking her head in response. ”I must be ‘onest, ze summer so far is… ‘ow you say… boring aussi. Ah, but now zat you are ‘ere, perhaps we can spend ze summer togezer? I promise my ‘ouse does not ‘ave ze ghosts… et une slumber party is long overdue.” Lulu offered, beaming again as she felt a rush of girlish excitement bubbling over. It was like childhood all over again. ”And we ‘ave so much room in ze ‘ouse, too. Colin is at work a lot, et maman is back in Paris, so it is just me most of ze time.” It was true. For the past few weeks Lulu had been home alone more often than not, with Colin working longer hours over the summer and her mother visiting friends and relatives in France, Lulu had been yearning for company.

Cara MiaKitty

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image
FLYNN WU
████████████████████████
That Canadian Kid ⊰ 巫子军 ⊱

ʀᴏsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʜᴏɢωᴀʀᴛs sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᶰˢᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ

Jams: [ x ]
xAttire: [ x ]
xxxMood: Amazed
xxxLocation: Diagon Alley
xWith: Coffee
Thoughts: 'Maybe my robe can be fur-lined. I've always wanted one of those...'

”Heh… what’s so funny?” Flynn asked curiously when the girl took a look at his map and his supplies list. It suddenly occurred to him that, despite the fact that he must have read everything over at least a hundred times, maybe his mother had left some secret, embarrassing note for him, like ’Remember to buy underwear’ or something along the lines of ’Remember not to ask strangers to drive you home when you get lost’. He turned beet red, but when she gave him the papers back and Flynn realized they were exactly the same as they had been for the past few minutes, the flush in his face seemed to fade a little. As she directed his attention to one of the ‘Wizarding’ stores, Flynn turned, staring at what looked like a gigantic head and a mechanical arm. There was a bunny on the man’s head, and as the arm swung down with the hat the bunny was covered from view. This wasn’t too intriguing – there were giant things all over the world, like the giant ball of yarn, or the giant pencil… it seemed most of those things were scattered around America, but maybe this was a Wizard’s equivalent? Yet when the thing raised its arm, Flynn was stunned to see that the bunny was gone completely. ”Woaaaaaah!” He blurted in the most childish awestruck tone.

With that over, Flynn turned back to Coffee. She did have a point, they did go to Diagon Alley for school supplies after all. Looking at the now upright map, Flynn located the closest shop from where they were – a place called Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasion. Looking up from the map, Flynn located the shop down the street and pointed to it. ”How about there? We can get our school uniforms I guess… I wonder what these robes are like… oh! Maybe they’ll be white and I can look like a doctor.”

Greycast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Where
                                                          Diagon Alley
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════
                                                          With
                                                          My brothers and a governor
                                                          Feeling
                                                          excited and amused
                                                          Thinking
                                                          Ah I can't wait
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                          LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

Julius laughed at the glare he received but was silenced when the man used magic to clear the gum. That was incredibly handy for sure though he didn't want to rely on it completely for everything. He had after all got this far without knowing how to use it. Dread filled his mind just slightly at the thought of his brother constantly messing with his stuff and with magic no doubt. He'd never find anything then.

When asked where to go first he opened his mouth to say wands as well but his brother beat him too it in which case he gave him his own glare and simply said.

"What he said"

And then went back to observing the alley around them and all it's busy customers.

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Out of Character
                                                          Hope this is alright I'm a little sleepy atm lol
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious at Diagon Alleyspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // His brothers and Mr. Edgeworthspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my gosh, this is the coolest thing ever!' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian, ever the one for overdramatics, rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at his eldest brother in response to the glare he'd received for laughing. The youngest supposed it was mean to tease Tyson so much for disliking messes, but come one; how many eleven-year-olds were that fastidious? Honestly. Of course, Ty being such a neat freak did have its benefits... namely, that Dorian never really had to clean, because if a mess was left alone long enough, his brother would inevitably clean it up for him. That would probably become even more common once the boy learned how to do the spells for cleaning; Dorian pretended like he wasn't excited about that prospect. "I bet there's magic for all kinds of stuff, Ty!" he said excitedly, his eyes wide with wonder. Really, he wasn't impressed that Mr. Edgeworth had cleaned his brother's shoe... he was impressed that the gum had just vanished, like it'd never existed at all. That was real magic.

spaceThe youngest Xanders brother was somewhat surprised that, for once, they were all in perfect agreement over what to do first. He gave a little jump-skip as he followed after the others, his fist pumping up in the air. "Yeah, wands, definitely!" he said, giggling. That was such an odd thing; they were going to go buy magic wands! And not the sort that you bought in a magic shop to do tricks like pulling a rabbit out of your hat... except maybe they could do exactly that! What if all magicians were secretly wizards?! Or, the good ones, anyway, since some of them were pretty lousy. But it'd make perfect sense for the ones that were really good to be using real magic, after all... that boggled the boy's mind. This entire new world had just opened up to him. He couldn't wait to learn all about it!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

(( OOC: ))

Sir Spazalots

ElegantVictorainRose

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Ten Years Old Future Hogwarts Student Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin beamed as he took another cookie and actually thanked him (he had a feeling he didn't do it often with such a strange look on his face) but then his own crumpled when he said he had to leave. It fell farther when he said he didn't even like friends. So...that had to mean he at least liked him...sort of. But still, he couldn't exactly call him a liar if he wanted to leave. So he nodded, even though Thane couldn't really see with his back turned, and separated his cookie container and put about a third into a napkin. Living with his brother taught him to always be prepared. "Oh, well alright if you have to go. B-but umm, you could have these? I know we're not friends or anything but you at least liked them right?" Kalin asked hopefully.

Love, gimme love, gimme love
I don't need it, but I'll take what I want from your heart
And I'll keep it in a bag, in a box
Put an X on the floor
Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more
Shut up and sing it with me!
NANANANANANANA NANANANANANANA

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
Drusilla is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Distracted at Diagon Alleyspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Luluspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Blissfully Dazedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So many little children... first years and second and third... so, so many...' spacespac

☩ ☩ ☩ But what is this, that I cant see?
With ice cold hands taking hold of me...
☩ ☩ ☩
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDrusilla noticed that all-to familiar look on Lulu's face when she spoke of her visions possibly having led her here. She was getting more and more used to Drusilla's unusual nature, but it still seemed to catch her slightly off-guard at times... that was fine, of course, since at the very least it hadn't chased the woman off. Drusilla was doubly thankful for that fact considering what'd happened the night of their first feast at Hogwarts. She was fairly certain she'd given a prophecy... not a common occurrence, and one that tended to make people very, very uncomfortable.

spaceAt Lulu's invitation, the brunette's face light up, and she linked her arm with her friend, nodding excitedly. "Oh, a sleepover sounds lovely, duck. I'll have to go home and pack... but, hm... perhaps we could shop a bit. That sounds like fun; I don't think I've ever really gone shopping with a girlfriend before... have we done that? I feel like we've talked about it, but I can't recall if we have..." Drusilla found that the idea of wandering Diagon Alley, or even muggle London, with her friend sounded like an exceptionally good time. If they were both lonely, it stood to reason that they should keep one another company, after all. And perhaps Lulu could help her find something to wear to the Feast... she'd noticed that most of the other professors tended to dress up a bit, and she felt as though her all-black attire brought the mood down a bit... added another layer of unapproachablility to her appearance. Perhaps something warmer, more colorful... yes, that would be lovely, she thought. And Lulu always dressed so fashionably... Drusilla thought she would be an excellent person to help her find something nice to wear.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☩ ☩ ☩ When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
                                                          Who will have mercy on your soul?
                                                          ☩ ☩ ☩

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Forks Anonymous

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm
User Image

Thane Findlay
Ten~Muggleborn

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Thane grumbled, turning around to look at Kalin with cautious stare. He hated this kid because he actually sort of liked this kid. He wasn't a little buttface like everyone else. Which was exactly why he needed to make sure he never spoke to him again. He scowled, wishing there hadn't been cookies involved. "No. I liked them but....I'm on a diet. As a ten year old, yes I am on a diet," he lied obviously, ignoring the fact that he was currently munching on the cookie. Why wasn't he leaving?

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Kalin gave a small grin as he managed to get Thane to turn back around but gave a frown when he spoke of a diet. And he wasn't even fat! Like...he would admit that he was a bit chubby, mostly because he ate whatever he baked or cooked but his fri-acquaintance was very thin. Almost too thin! But he wasn't going to say that because knowing his luck he probably would get punched in the face. "O-oh. Ok. W-well, umm...you could give them to your u-uncle? Maybe? Idunno..." he mumbled to himself. Gah why was he so pathetic?! He couldn't even make a friend! His first time out the house and the first kid his own age couldn't stand to be near him. He didn't want to seem like a crybaby so he hid his hurt inside even though all he wanted was to run back home and curl up. Kalin's body physically shivered as he protested doing it.

Put an X on the floor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image

Thane Findlay
Ten~Muggleborn

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Thane wanted to curse the boy. He was too timid and nice. Thane wasn't used to nice people, and it irked him. It was hard to dislike someone who made it so easy to be likable. He couldn't believe he had said diet, that was probably the dumbest thing he'd ever said. Thane would rather die than go on a diet. He looked at Kalin for a long time before taking the cookies.
"Why are you so nice to me? I'm a jerk," he mumbled. He didn't want to feel bad, but he always did when he hurt people's feelings.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Kalin cautiously brightened when Thane took the cookies from him and tilted his head in confusion for a few seconds as he mumbled out his questions before shrugging. "Idunno, maybe because I'm too nice and because umm...well you're not that bad. You are kinda a jerk but umm...you're a nice jerk?" he colored at his words but still smiled. It was sort of true. If he had been a true jerk he would have either really punched him like he threatened or just pushed him around before stealing his cookies and wallet like the group of jerks before him. "Besides, you're not half bad for a jerk. Real jerks wouldn't ever compliment my baking!" he said with a laugh and grin.

Put an X on the floor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image

Thane Findlay
Ten~Muggleborn

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

How could there be a nice jerk? Thane was just a normal, jerkish jerk. Probably the only reason Kalin didn't think so was because Thane was too tired to keep his guard up at the moment. This happened occasionally, and he always regretted it. Once he had even found himself with a half-friend and Thane had to "break up" with her so to speak, just so it didn't turn into a real friendship. The word sounded strange in his head.
"It's good baking. I love food. That's it," he said blankly, before realizing that unless he was eating spinach it was contradictory to his earlier statement.
"Which is uh...why I'm on that diet. No food for me," he said, scratching his head and looking away.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Kalin nodded as if he understood when really he didn't. At all. If you liked someone's food why did you just say so? If you didn't, then just say that! He was becoming very confused with the other boy. With a sigh he looked at his watch and saw that he was supposed to be with his older brother five minutes ago and jumped. "I'm real sorry but I hafta go! My brother'll get really worried if I don't show up soon. But it was nice meeting you and umm...oh! Right-" The American pre-teen pulled out a piece of paper (always prepared!) and a pencil and wrote his address on it before giving it to Thane with a grin. "That's for if you want more sweets when you're off your diet" here he raised an eyebrow "or if you..Idunno, wanna chat? But yeah umm..bye!" Kalin, feeling a tad flustered, waved and smiled before running off.
[Exit]

Put an X on the floor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

Thane Findlay
Ten~Muggleborn

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Thane looked at Kalin with a slight frown as the other boy told him he had to go. It was better that way, he guessed. Of course, as much as it didn't suck to talk to someone for once, he needed to be alone. Too much socialization was bad for you. "Yeah, sure, bye," he said awkwardly and watched, confused, ad the boy took out some paper and wrote an address on it.
"Thanks, but no promises—" He started, but Kalin was gone already. Whoops.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
•••••••••••••••

Kai Sparrowheart

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:57 pm
𝕮assandra 𝖂arstorm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Winter Break, 2024]

”Hm-hm-hmmmm,” the young child hummed softly to herself as she pulled down the hood of her black robes. A splash of dark sun kissed hair sprayed around her as she shook her hair loose from her garment and set her sights about. She was looking for the joke shop, or the ice cream parlour, or even any children scurrying across the alley. She utterly bored and craving companionship of any sort, really. Maybe it wasn’t the best and brightest of ideas, but…

To Hell with it, da’ had the chance, she reminded herself with a pointed nod. She didn’t need him, she didn’t need anyone in her family. If they were all going to be so blatantly mean than she can too (at least to them anyway.)

It was weird living in Knockturn Alley, she mused. Sure, it was close enough to Diagon Alley that she could walk, but there weren’t any neighbor kids she knew. And she technically wasn’t allowed to go to Diagon Alley by herself—but da’ didn’t need to know— and she was here now, so maybe she could make friends?

Or at the very least, get some bloody ice cream.

[OOC: open to interaction! Feel free to come play! :3]

Ten Years Old
Diagon Alley
❄❅ Bored, looking for fun  
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games