Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:04 pm
MoonMongoose
Alarias
a britt-off? lol how does that work?

Basically we complain alot and drink tea until one of us submits... or dies.

One of those unseen british traditions that foreigners generally don't here about... Like Dogging xd

rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:27 pm
Alarias
MoonMongoose
Alarias

One of those unseen british traditions that foreigners generally don't here about... Like Dogging xd

rofl
You guys could have a fox hunt...

"Bue-Halloo!"  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:45 pm
MrJimmy
Alarias
MoonMongoose
Alarias

rofl
You guys could have a fox hunt...

"Bue-Halloo!"

lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:55 pm
Funny how no one has comented on the boob grabing in my pic.  

El_Caballote316

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:35 pm
El_Caballote316
I was actualy gonna be all like "hawt... lezboes" but I chickened out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:06 pm
MrJimmy
El_Caballote316

It happend alot in my group of friends lol.  

El_Caballote316

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:30 pm
El_Caballote316
MrJimmy
El_Caballote316

I noticed it, but it's nothing new for me seeing as a lot of my friends are really feely people. Hell, I've had my friend Katie grab my crotch a few times. It's all in good fun.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:55 pm
AlcoholicPancake
El_Caballote316
MrJimmy
El_Caballote316

I noticed it, but it's nothing new for me seeing as a lot of my friends are really feely people. Hell, I've had my friend Katie grab my crotch a few times. It's all in good fun.
I hate the feely types... I hang out with this group of people where the girls in the group insist on hugging every single guy in the group both coming and going and occasionally in between. I just want to scream "A HUG IS NOT A GESTURE OF GOOD FAITH, THE ONLY REASON THE GUYS INSIST ON GETTING THEM IS SO THEY CAN CROP A FEEL, AND THE ONLY REASON THE GIRLS GIVE THEM IS SO THEY CAN BE SOCIALLY ACCEPTED!"

This first time I was with the group one of them tried to hug me, and I was like "Woaaaaahhh! Slow down soldier! I don't want to get hug AIDS!" and they havn't come more then an arms length of me since. I have also convinced them all that I hate them, and occasionally talk bad about them to their faces, but they seem to continue to accept me as an equal.... xp  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

Antun

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:00 pm
MrJimmy
AlcoholicPancake
El_Caballote316
MrJimmy
El_Caballote316

I hate the feely types... I hang out with this group of people where the girls in the group insist on hugging every single guy in the group both coming and going and occasionally in between. I just want to scream "A HUG IS NOT A GESTURE OF GOOD FAITH, THE ONLY REASON THE GUYS INSIST ON GETTING THEM IS SO THEY CAN CROP A FEEL, AND THE ONLY REASON THE GIRLS GIVE THEM IS SO THEY CAN BE SOCIALLY ACCEPTED!"

This first time I was with the group one of them tried to hug me, and I was like "Woaaaaahhh! Slow down soldier! I don't want to get hug AIDS!" and they havn't come more then an arms length of me since. I have also convinced them all that I hate them, and occasionally talk bad about them to their faces, but they seem to continue to accept me as an equal.... xp

Dont feel bad Jimmy, that bothers me too. Hell, sometimes the random *hug*s on here freak me out. Its just the fact that people Im really not that close to want to get so touchy... that stuff is supposed to be reserved for a very select few in our lives...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:07 pm
I don't mind when people come up to hug me, I mean, I've got tons of my friend that will always run up and do it, my friend Don does it every day actually... I also don't mind if it's a girl doing it, because me and most of my friends are pretty close. My only problem is when one of them tries to take it farther than a hug, I don't do that. Unless I've actually made plans for it. I don't like the whole spontaneous kissing thing at all. Not even on the cheek.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:11 pm
... I hug people... I'll like, hug my friends and stuff... but when my friends had a hugging contest on who could get hugs from the most boyscouts at the Haunted Castle and Black Forest that one year... nu-uh, not doing it and that's final! One of the boyscouts asked me if I wanted to hug him after they hugged him, and I said some random insane thing(I think... 'twas two years ago) and ran away... stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:33 pm
i dont like getting hugs...i end up ackwardly patting them on the back...and its very uncomfortable...

but, if i know it bothers someone, then, sometimes just to mess with them, i'll hug them randomly lol...not often though  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:34 pm
I feel the exact same way Ant.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:37 pm
MrJimmy

Awesome, someones on my side with this stuff. sweatdrop  

Antun

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:44 pm
Antun
MrJimmy

Awesome, someones on my side with this stuff. sweatdrop

*hugs*

bwahahaha, take that!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games