Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

sassy_girl2010

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:25 am
my name is Adrianna and thanks for accepting me into this guild. I think i will have alot of fun here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:23 am
Hello to all the new members

I am Angelic one of the moderators here within FG4PGS. Be sure to read all the stickies and also noob 101 which can be found below this thread it explains everything simply without too much searching. bonus. anyway if you have any concerns feel free to contact me.

Have fun and whilst your getting your feet in the guild why not check out the art contest which has been pinned, closing day is on wednesday.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Kateydid18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:30 am
Hi, i'm a new member, i'm 18 years old and my name is Kate.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:44 pm
Hello, add another to the ranks. I'm Dreamt_of_Lilies. I'm a midtwenties internet goofball. I look forward to getting to know as many people as I can! :3  

Dreamt_of_Lilies

Drift Boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:57 pm
Glad to see ya. Hope you have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:25 am
I'm new. Name's Alex. Male. Registered yesterday. Looking for fun people to kill my boredom with. Cheers.  

Toranokohito

WEJAWAIKIS

1,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:27 pm
Hi my name is Oscar and I'm 14 years old  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:13 pm
Hey everybody! Glad you're here. heart  

Dana Pixie Stix

katori_yukai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:10 pm
Hi I'm Katori. I'm excited that this is my first guild ^_^. I just found Gaia a few days ago and thought it was stupid at first... for like five minutes. Now I'm engrossed and on everyday, so no doubt I'll be an active member. Thank you for actually taking the time to read this heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:39 am
Hey, my name is jordan. I'm 18 years old and I live in Austraila. I have been on gaia for about...8 months I think, not sure. Anyway, thanks for letting me join, I hope I will be active alot so long as my net connection doesn't decied to be a b***h and drop out..God I hate.

And for anyone who actually read this, thanks!  

jordan-robert

thetiffani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:08 pm
Hi. I'm Tiffani. I'm 21 years old. I don't really get out much so I just have all my fun online. I am not really sure what elses to say. I guess if you have any questions pm me. I love getting messages.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:10 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone.
Remember to stay active!  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:59 pm
pkie doke tha info  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:15 pm
dark_puppydog
pkie doke tha info

"Uh....Engrish Pwease!"

"Sprechen Sie Englisch?"

" Eigo ga dekimasu ka?"

I LIKES JOO!  

wolfpriest101

ThunderWolf74

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:27 pm
Hey, hey... greets all!
Good day to all that just recently joined Gaia, If you want any random PM or comment on your profile let me know!
I'm Currently questing for the ever elusive Ninja Head band! -and a lot of other stuff to make it look good on me...
I'm Mexican, hail from Villahemrosa, Tabasco -which just recently gor flooded- and have been a Gaian for over 2 years now, alas, I joined the Guild recently and haven't got all that much time to follow on al things going on in here.
I'm also really fond of RPGs (thats why I manly entered Gaia for) and finally, I can draw a bit, so if you ever want or need some avi art, a banner o something of the like, feel free to ask, we'll see what goes, maybe I can even draw for free! - as I've done in the past.
So there...
Other info: I'm atualy over 30 years old, live a great, happy and productive life here in Tabasco, and do have life outseide the Gaian world - Online games do are very attractive AND time consuming fo rme, so... I have to take on healthy "leave-of-absence" from time to time... you know.. my lady calls for me too...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games