Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:20 pm
"Hmph... You just don't get it.." Kairi said. "Once a goddess always a goddess. Death or not!" Kairi said as she struck Durge with her sword. "Johnny.. I know you can hear me. But guess what? I hate you!" Kairi said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:36 pm
johnny began to laugh and teleported in kairi's face he hugged her and said u must die he teleported with her and said something fighting with u is pointless because...........johnny signed and said i just cant fight with u he said and pulled durge away"enable"he said as he released the bomb. he flew off and said i just cant fight with you he said with a tear is his eye  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:06 pm
Kairi looked at him and yelled, "WHY?! Is it because you love me?! Fine!" Kairi said and flew away from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:47 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Craven looked off into the distance. "My brother is here." She said narrowing her eyes.

"Oh umm where is he? Hello?" he called hoping to hear a reply  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:30 pm
johnny tearing from his eyes began to wipe his tears and flew after kairi  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:34 pm
he yelled yes kairi i do i love you he screamed i dont love anyone but u im just an a*****e he screamed and im trying to find out what love is and everytime i see u i think i know what it is.and i know you love me 2 thats why you didnt kill me when you had the chance  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:07 pm
CelestialAera
"You're the princess of the heavens... The ultimate one.. Celestial, you, and I were great friends a long time ago.." Kairi said. "Please remember..." Kairi said as she put her hand on the princess's head. Through her hand were memories of them together having a great time and playing in the clouds.

Raven didn't ever remember being an angel. Maybe Kairi had her confused with someone else. But the memories that Kairi flooded her head with seemed very real for some reason. But then she saw Dante's hand reaching out her for and screamed for Corvenian before she lost conciousness. Raven dreamed for a very long time. Most were good, but some were very very bad. She dreamed of being an angel and falling from heaven with lucifer. She dreamed of Dante turning on her at last. She dreamed of her parents and her human life. She dreamed of her gladiator lover who turned her. But in one dream she had to chose between being a vampire and becoming an angel again. This dream troubled Raven the most, but in the end she chose love, imortal life, and Dante. Then all her dreams were peacefull. Raven finally knew her place.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:18 pm
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven looked off into the distance. "My brother is here." She said narrowing her eyes.

A man with short black hair, red eyes and fairly tall appeared near Craven. "I'm Jack." He said with a quick bow.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:35 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho

A man with short black hair, red eyes and fairly tall appeared near Craven. "I'm Jack." He said with a quick bow.

"Hi. I'm Richter. So your Craven's brother? Do you go to this school because i havn't seen you around before."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:59 am
"No I dont go to school, I havent for a long while." Jack replied then turned to Craven. "You dont have time for this." He said. Craven rolled her eyes. "Richter what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" She questioned ignoring her brother.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:56 am
"Well since you didn't wake me up, there's no use going to class. I'm up for pretty much anything. In other words i have no idea. sweatdrop So do you have any ideas?" said Richter as he scratched the back of his head staring at Craven's brother curiosly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:55 am
Dante begin to run as the other battle still holding raven."Celestial still doesn't understand anything!" He needed to protect Raven even if that meant harming her. He reached the cottage and kicked the door open. He layed Raven on the bed and began to aid to her head injury. "Now Kairi wants to rip me in to pieces...." He sighed. There was aknock at the door and Dante went to open it. A man around his early thirties stood tall. His hair was white and spiked up. He looked alot like dante. He wore a purple coat with a frilly white coif popping out. The man had his purple long coat button to the waist the rest of it reached his ankle. He wore blank pants and black long leather boots. Dante stared at him blankly."Who the hell are you!?" The man replied. "I'm your Father." Dante let him in and Sparda decied to take a nap in the guest bedroom. "I'll explain tommorrow!" Sparda's energy was so tremendous it can be felt around the whole country. Dante walked back in his room and locked the door. "Holy s**t..." He sat down besides raven. "Please Wake up.... I want you to meet my dad." He smiled slightly This is gonna be hetic  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:01 am
johnny tightened his fists and wiped his tears i wont let u harm dante screamed johnny to kairi  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:25 am
he went down to the ground and began to walk towards his house  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:27 am
im hungry said johnny as changed his destination and ran to the supermarket for some chocolate milk with a bendy straw hoping kaori-han wouldnt d-block it again  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games