Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:01 pm
bixyll walked in on xeggr with the blades up to his next " he looke dover at him " so youd give yup your like for a girl you just met..., Your pathetic"
"you have no feelings... don pretend you do." bixyll walked back out of the room

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*walks around until yuffie saw something* whats this?*trys to pull it out from the ground.*
*pulls the object out and falls over* oww....* looks at the object then stands up* this is my weapons. *does a little dance* finally i have my weapon back.
Hmmm.... i better pratice now.*pratices using her weapon*
ok.....*looks at her hands, with are brused up fom trying to catch her weapon after she tossed it.* i guess now i just have to learn how to catch my weapon after i toss it.*sigh*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:08 pm
*stops* .......Xeggr, the girl you just met is yuffie correct, we knew eachother before....her?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*walks around until yuffie saw something* whats this?*trys to pull it out from the ground.*
*pulls the object out and falls over* oww....* looks at the object then stands up* this is my weapons. *does a little dance* finally i have my weapon back.
ok.....*looks at her hands, with are brused up fom trying to catch her weapon after she tossed it.* i guess now i just have to learn how to catch my weapon after i toss it.*sigh*

Bixyll appeared where Yuffie was training. "Um, need a training partner?"  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:09 pm
*shakes head* Do you or Do you not? Love me?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:09 pm
Alita-520
*stops* .......Xeggr, the girl you just met is yuffie correct, we knew eachother before....her?

"Yes."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:10 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

How did you find me?*toss the Shuriken(her weapon) and catch it*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:10 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520

"Yes."

Do you want me badly?  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:12 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

"Yes."

Do you want me badly?

Xeggr lowered the weapons He looked down looking confussed. He closed his eyes and thought about both girls. He opened them and made his blades disappear. He picked up the ring and handed it to Alita. ".........ya...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

" well.... its not to hard too see a giant star flying around from the roof...."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:16 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

" well.... its not to hard too see a giant star flying around from the roof...."
((it more of an x than a star.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))
*looks at him* you were on the roof?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((it more of an x than a star.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"Ya. More like the top floor. There isn't really a roof anymore."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:20 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"Ya. More like the top floor. There isn't really a roof anymore."
right. so is xeggr and alita ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:23 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

"Yes."

Do you want me badly?

Xeggr lowered the weapons He looked down looking confussed. He closed his eyes and thought about both girls. He opened them and made his blades disappear. He picked up the ring and handed it to Alita. ".........ya...."

THEN TAKE ME!!!  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:25 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

"Yes."

Do you want me badly?

THEN TAKE ME!!!

"Uh, wow....ok. Wanna uh, go to the green room?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games