Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Get phunkeh thread!! woo baby!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We need a new poll...
  Yes we do!
  No... we really don't
  Um... Gold?
View Results

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:07 am
Yay.. new people to bother! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:08 am
LOL I know what you mean c***k XP  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:09 am
chinkerbell
Yay.. new people to bother! xp

poke them with a stick  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:11 am
Hahaha it is funny, Ossama created a profile and went on the GD and made a thread "Emos are fags" nd when he went to refresh within a minute 5 people replied. Then within an hour it hade 30 pages of people flaming him and he was laughing at all them and what not making a good argument. There were about five people that agreed with him but then he deleted his profile becasue he was black listed like crazy xD

EDIT:As he was telling me this I got into how most people are all going with the flow with gays and such....basically calling anyone a homophobic if you dislike gays.....I dislike them and well personally I am not homophob...just not what I believe in...be yeah we just had a big laugh over the event. 3nodding  

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:12 am
I like Gaia because I can talk to people I can't talk to in real life. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:13 am
I like Gaia because I can be a lot sillier than I am in real life, I mean I'm silly in real life but... how do I explain... I'm kind of shy in real life sweatdrop  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:13 am
KatoshiUriotai
Hahaha it is funny, Ossama created a profile and went on the GD and made a thread "Emos are fags" nd when he went to refresh within a minute 5 people replied. Then within an hour it hade 30 pages of people flaming him and he was laughing at all them and what not making a good argument. There were about five people that agreed with him but then he deleted his profile becasue he was black listed like crazy xD

Stabby rip stab stab. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:14 am
chinkerbell
KatoshiUriotai

Stabby rip stab stab. emo

I feel like tacos.  

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:15 am
Sanzoskitsune
I like Gaia because I can be a lot sillier than I am in real life, I mean I'm silly in real life but... how do I explain... I'm kind of shy in real life sweatdrop

I'm shy in real life too. It takes a while for me to loosen up around people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:16 am
chinkerbell
Sanzoskitsune

I'm shy in real life too. It takes a while for me to loosen up around people.

She is even shy around me sad
But hey I mean you feel bad because it is a big no no....  

Shinji Azumaki

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:16 am
I think its funny that when people first meet me, they think I'm nice, sweet and a gentle person then... I start saying violent things and they're like eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:18 am
People find out I am a geek and many other things when they get to know me? sweatdrop  

Shinji Azumaki

chinkerbell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:18 am
Haha @ Sanzo. It's the opposite for me. First people are like eek then they're like blaugh .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:19 am
KatoshiUriotai
People find out I am a geek and many other things when they get to know me? sweatdrop

Only because you play video games for 123857 hours a day!  

chinkerbell

Shinji Azumaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:20 am
Well I am leaving...I might be able to go to Friday Prayer after so long....so I need sleep before then. 3nodding  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 ... 20188 20189 20190 20191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games