Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:22 pm
yeah, the g-bot looks so cute x3 i wanna get one now xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:29 pm
Nobody else thinks my Sun Staff is cool? crying  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
lol, it might be cool if it were an actual weapon, but they dont have a battle system in gaia, so i cant really say sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:12 pm
jfm567
Kiokujo
jfm567
kiokujo (or whatevr his name is) sent me a chain letter.. evil i hate chain letters!! (i dont believe internet letters can be cursed anyways... talk2hand )

Sorry I didn't mean it. I just put send to friends@gaia, I didn't want to spent that much time. Next time I have to send to everyone if they like to received a chain letter. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop I really am sorry I didn't know and I didn't took a change to ask.
Hope you can forgive me. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

chainletters are bad no matter who you send them too........ it scares a lot of people...... xp

I HATE chainletters *unsheathes claws* stupidest thing ever invented. "if you don't blabla, you'll never blabla, send this to blabla" *slowly shreds the skin off the person who originated the chainletter* I'm very happy that I haven't recieved ANY in the past 4 years. in my opinion only very insecure/superstitious or immature people actually send them on. yes I mean that as an insult.
I like the sun staff as a clothing accessory 3nodding  

Krystalcat

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:17 pm
Krystalcat
jfm567
Kiokujo
jfm567
kiokujo (or whatevr his name is) sent me a chain letter.. evil i hate chain letters!! (i dont believe internet letters can be cursed anyways... talk2hand )

Sorry I didn't mean it. I just put send to friends@gaia, I didn't want to spent that much time. Next time I have to send to everyone if they like to received a chain letter. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop I really am sorry I didn't know and I didn't took a change to ask.

chainletters are bad no matter who you send them too........ it scares a lot of people...... xp

I HATE chainletters *unsheathes claws* stupidest thing ever invented. "if you don't blabla, you'll never blabla, send this to blabla" *slowly shreds the skin off the person who originated the chainletter* I'm very happy that I haven't recieved ANY in the past 4 years. in my opinion only very insecure/superstitious or immature people actually send them on. yes I mean that as an insult.

myspace cant go 3 seconds without another chainletter being created.... gonk i EXTREMLY HATE them also.... mad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:21 pm
jfm567
Krystalcat
jfm567
Kiokujo
jfm567

myspace cant go 3 seconds without another chainletter being created.... gonk i EXTREMLY HATE them also.... mad
oh, so do i!!! i've eben getting them from everyone and i'm just like ..."why bother?" i've tried it and they never happen anyways. it's just like a temporary boost of confidence that something -MIGHT- happen. it's totally a load of b.s. in my opinion.

and then when i got on i got 3 chain letters from people on my friend's list..it was one of those "send this letter to your REAL friends, cuz it's friendship week, and if they dont repply back they aren't REAL friends" it's such a load of crap! the people that are my real friends on gaia know taht and i dont need to tell them ebcause i naturally show it!! and to make things even worse IT WAS ON GAIA!! gonk people can be so retarded at times! i had to tell all three of them to not send those because it goes against gaia TOS  

Manji-luo

[Frito]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:22 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
I want a Sun Staff! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:25 pm
Manji-luo
jfm567
Krystalcat
jfm567
Kiokujo
jfm567

oh, so do i!!! i've eben getting them from everyone and i'm just like ..."why bother?" i've tried it and they never happen anyways. it's just like a temporary boost of confidence that something -MIGHT- happen. it's totally a load of b.s. in my opinion.

and then when i got on i got 3 chain letters from people on my friend's list..it was one of those "send this letter to your REAL friends, cuz it's friendship week, and if they dont repply back they aren't REAL friends" it's such a load of crap! the people that are my real friends on gaia know taht and i dont need to tell them ebcause i naturally show it!! and to make things even worse IT WAS ON GAIA!! gonk people can be so retarded at times! i had to tell all three of them to not send those because it goes against gaia TOS

I'll drink to that!

I once got an email from a friend. The first thing was "How can people fall for this?" What followed was a chain letter that claimed MSN was going to cost money.

I saw the 2 years ago. And people still fall for it! It's laughable! rofl

So in a way, I kind of like chainletters. They give me something laugh at.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:26 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Manji-luo
jfm567
Krystalcat
jfm567

I'll drink to that!

I once got an email from a friend. The first thing was "How can people fall for this?" What followed was a chain letter that claimed MSN was going to cost money.

I saw the 2 years ago. And people still fall for it! It's laughable! rofl

So in a way, I kind of like chainletters. They give me something laugh at.
xd God people can be so stupid these days!!!

that's also why i made a new thread in the main forum mrgreen (you'll know it's mine, trust me) xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:34 pm
-munches on fritos-  

[Frito]

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:35 pm
[Frito]
-munches on fritos-
*munchs on yoo*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:39 pm
Manji-luo
[Frito]
-munches on fritos-
*munchs on yoo*
-ish munched on.... while munching on fritos-  

[Frito]

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:40 pm
gonk Ace isn't happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:41 pm
Goddess Ace
gonk Ace isn't happy.
Its not your period again is it?!  

[Frito]

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:41 pm
Goddess Ace
gonk Ace isn't happy.
what's wrong? =/  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games