Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7096 7097 7098 7099 7100 7101 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:42 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Ketake 2.0
Thanatos Phoenix
Ketake 2.0
I just teached epona ow to do paw in like 15 minutes... My dog is smart
When she feels like it xd

I have been bad..... punish me... sad
...Okay.... why?
I was an offensive b*****d... sad
Say what?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:11 pm
Thanatos, you weren't offensive. Those who think it was just need to realize that stereotyping happens. Call it racist, I call it funny. Everyone tells racist jokes, stereotyped jokes and all that. I hear so many jokes about Asians, but I see no one getting pissed off at that. But as soon as there's a black joke, they're all over it. Just get over it. It's supposed to be a joke, if they can't laugh and have a good time with everyone. Then they can go stay in the dark hole were there's no such thing as racism and stereotyping. Don't feel sorry for what you said. Black people even say that joke. rolleyes  

Dana Pixie Stix

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:14 pm
What Dana said xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:14 pm
I entered my avi into the arena for the first time ever - please vote if you like it and you think the descriptive story is good - thanks!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=7769&key=56rgz6  

Yammima

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:15 pm
Teh Dana
Thanatos, you weren't offensive. Those who think it was just need to realize that stereotyping happens. Call it racist, I call it funny. Everyone tells racist jokes, stereotyped jokes and all that. I hear so many jokes about Asians, but I see no one getting pissed off at that. But as soon as there's a black joke, they're all over it. Just get over it. It's supposed to be a joke, if they can't laugh and have a good time with everyone. Then they can go stay in the dark hole were there's no such thing as racism and stereotyping. Don't feel sorry for what you said. Black people even say that joke. rolleyes

redface I berate my mother for her "driving while asian" jokes  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:18 pm
EggaxSponge
Teh Dana

I also remember you not having a problem with Helen Keller jokes though. confused  

Dana Pixie Stix

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:19 pm
Teh Dana
EggaxSponge
Teh Dana

I also remember you not having a problem with Helen Keller jokes though. confused

They're not racist. And Hellen Keller jokes are funny...OKAY I GET YOUR POINT.
xDDD.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:21 pm
*pats Egga* xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

1919 Square

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:23 pm
Hallo guys! xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:25 pm
Elf Kyon
Hallo guys! xD

Hi Kio. =D  

Dana Pixie Stix

1919 Square

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:30 pm
Teh Dana
Elf Kyon
Hallo guys! xD

Hi Kio. =D
D: you found me >.> I give you me pot of gold!
*checks the pot*
Dammit I'm all out of it!
*gives you top secret Fanime info from Gaia*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQTw8hQ7X38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGayv-50wSQ  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:30 pm
Teh Dana
Okay..... I feel better now...  

Thanatos Phoenix

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:40 pm
Teh Dana
*pats Egga* xd

*is patted while feeling stupod* <--not a typo xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:41 pm
EggaxSponge
Teh Dana
*pats Egga* xd

You're smrt. Kio, what was that? o_O  

Dana Pixie Stix

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:43 pm
Teh Dana
EggaxSponge
Teh Dana
*pats Egga* xd

You're smrt. Kio, what was that? o_O

I r so smrt i can i know what
"De gustibus non disputandum est" means!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7096 7097 7098 7099 7100 7101 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games