Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 pm
Oh! That's quite elegant-looking, at least for the top. I'm not fond of the grass skirt, but that's because I can't see any other greens to complement it. (says the guy who is colour deficient)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:28 pm
You've had the nurse thing going for a little while now, Lin. I think it suits you, but I don't see any sort of... cohesion with your avatar. sweatdrop xd  

Spifflicious

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm
Pisces you avi looks like the sum total of all horror films (relatively speaking) put together. I like it though I'm not sure about the puddle. I suppose if it was blood then the avi would be beyond perfect!.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:02 am
User Image

I love how everything ties up nicely. You really did the elven look well.

User Image  

Tentacle Raep

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:31 pm
Oh my... it REALLY is Tentacle Raep. The only thing that I can critique is that the entire concept of the avatar is extremely creepy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:47 pm
well it kinda lacks a theme you have the nurse hat, and the green stuff... i just cant see how it all fits together  

PendragonX9

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 pm
It's good, it really is, but I think it'd be better with the Ominous Smoke from Carol of 'ol Nick.

User Image

Otherwise just cut the Vampire Hunter out of it, cause that really is throwing off the rest of the avatar. I also think it'd be cool with a Shadow Spirit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm
I can't really comment on a Tsuj classic, Tsuj. That said, it makes me wish more that some of the blacks weren't so purple-ish.

Weird... Lack of coherence? Oh well, not that the items really go together that well anyways. *was going for like fantasy cleric/healer type thing, in a style similar to Lyonesse from Brigandine, but in White*  

Sentama Lin

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:05 pm
*googles Lyonesse*
Huh. Well, it seems that you got pretty close to the overall look in my opinion. But like a lot of the others have said, I just don't see how the items themselves go together. They somehow work though.

[/foambabbledie]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:18 pm
Very natural. Except perhaps for the self-immolating turtle.  

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:51 am
I still really like it, though I wish the face was visible... Are glasses a theme for you, Erv?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:09 pm
It's ominous. The only thing that bothers me are the eyes; they're very distracting.  

Sentama Lin

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:59 pm
The head bits might throw it a little. The rest seems to be on an oriental theme.

And they very well might be, Steph. It's probably an unconscious thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:03 pm
Erv looks ready to kick a** =D
All in all, it's really good. Even the little plasma beam, which quite frankly isn't my favorite item in all of Gaia >.>, looks pretty good along with the rest of the outfit. So good job 3nodding *thumbs up*

invisible-weirdo

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Invis, you have a nice flow to your avatar, as per the norm. I like the greens and the skirt. x3 *two-thumbs-up*

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games