Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:59 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan looked over at Viral and wished she could comfort him, but didn't want to touch him and possibly cause him pain. Instead she forced her gaze back to the strangers. "Hi. I'm Kerrigan. And I know, I was knocked out for part of it." She feels her shoulder, the poisoned wound still red and oozing slightly, but no longer dying. "You all did very well. I mean... er..." Kerrigan realized that she shouldn't have been able to see anything, but couldn't think of anything to say. "Uh, where are we going?"
Marcus: To one of my other farms....but anyway. let me introduce you to my group...you met Blind sniper.

User Image
This is redemoption.... a man who was actual;ly made by Zenaku as well and is an elemental black smith 3nodding

Redemption: Glad to help

User Image

This is Alfredeko, but most call him Alfrey but he is a half elf warrior, who travels a lot.

Alfrey: Hello to you 3nodding

The guy in the wheel chair next to me is my grandfather, he is paralyzed, mute, blind, and deaf 3nodding

User Image

His name is Rah, he is pretty shy and not very talkative

Rah: *He minds his own business as if not even adressed*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:04 pm
((Dang, made last post on last page... Check it out, though... I should never be allowed to talk to myself ever again >.>; ))  

Lobo-chan

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:06 pm
"Cool," Kerrigan beamed at them all. "Nice to meet you Redemption, Alfrey, uh... Marcus's grandfather... but you can't hear me..." She coughed as she trailed off and wiped off a bit of blood from her mouth, but continued like nothing happened. "Uhm, and hello to you too Rah. Hmm, Rah like Ra, the Egyptian sun god? That's pretty cool. Oh, sorry, right, not talkative... Well I still would like to say, that is one hell of an awesome outfit you've got there. Dang, puts my rainbow to shame."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 pm
Rah: *He puts his hand out and all her wounds heal almost instantly*

Redemption: Quiet but powerful 3nodding

Marcus: Most powerful one in the group XD

Rah: *He shyly retreats and looks away*

( Sorry lo but it was about time we moved along ^^; I didn't know you were scheming ))  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 pm
((Nah, my scheming was about half-way through the post you made, but this works too >.< ))
Lobo looks around confusedly, seeing the new people. Well, they seemed vaguely familiar... And El Antonio was safely in her lap, the annoying little git...
"Is there any food in here?"
Somewhere, a stuffed dog chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm
((Excellent introduction of characters and classy way of getting out of the battle.))

Cthugarai awoke with a small layer of ice crystals over him. Upon seeing a few familiar faces he noticeably relaxed the crystals slowly melting away, the liquid slowly forming into Blot, a very small white bear with crystal blue eyes.

"Marcus, am I glad to see you." Cthugarai said with a bit of a rasp in his voice. "We got Viral and the book back. But without you, and your friends, we probably wouldn't have made it out of there alive."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Erverains too Please. ^_^

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:20 pm
Kerrigan looked at herself in amazement and moved her body cautiously, feeling for any pain. "Wow. Yeah, that is... wow. Thank you. Wow." She stretched as much as she could without disturbing anyone. "And that's saying something, cause none of you are weaklings really." She looked over at Lobo and Cthugarai as they awoke. "Hey guys. These guys are cool."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:27 pm
(( Thank you ^^ I hope i made them awesome ^^ ))

Sniper: Don't think there was a probably there sweatdrop

Redemption: Do we Marcus? *Referring to los question*

Marcus: Guess there might be some small foods in the cooler

Alfrey: I'll get it ^^ *He grabs the handle of the cooler and brings it over and gets out some vegetables handing them to Lo*

Rah: *Without warning he starts moving to the back and touches Cthugarais leg healing it on his way next to Kerrigan* *He reaches over and starts healing Viral returning him to normal* *He heals everyone afterward and sits across from Kerrigan*  

Red Glacier

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:31 pm
Lobo looks at Rah in surprise, but decides to let him do... whatever it is he does. Her broken wing is miraculously mended, and she wags her tail.
Hmmm, vegetables... Not the greatest, but it's food!
She quickly starts devouring the food given to her, somehow managing to purr and not choke while eating faster than should be healthy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:35 pm
"Heh, yeah. We were pretty much doomed without you guys. Thank you all SO much. I cna't say it enough. But I'll shut up or you'll want to strangle me from saying it too much." She grinned mischievously, but stopped when Rah came over and healed Viral. "Again, whoa. Thank you."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:39 pm
Viral: *He started curling up a bit in his nightmares*

Rah: *He moves back to his corner behind Redemption and wraps himself in his wings*

Alfrey: Well...*He watches Lo eat* I guess its better then starving xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:42 pm
Kerrigan stood up and petted Viral gently as she walked by, over to Redemption and Rah. "Hi," she said to Redemption again. "I don't mean to sound invasive or anything, but, uh... Rah seems like he needs a hug. In my opinion." She smiled at him sheepishly and innocently.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:45 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan stood up and petted Viral gently as she walked by, over to Redemption and Rah. "Hi," she said to Redemption again. "I don't mean to sound invasive or anything, but, uh... Rah seems like he needs a hug. In my opinion." She smiled at him sheepishly and innocently.
Redemption: Oh, him? ahh hes is always like that. He just does the wing thing for the warmth, he's just resting right now. 3nodding

Sniper: He doesn't really get tired but he likes just sitting there like that til he is needed. 3nodding

Rah: *He stretches a wing out towards Kerrigan*

Redemption: Hmm, odd on his part 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Kerrigan smiled at Rah. "You know," she said as she stepped forward to him, not quite sure what he wanted, "you shouldn't just wait till you're needed. Maybe sometimes people would want to talk to you, make friends."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:55 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan smiled at Rah. "You know," she said as she stepped forward to him, not quite sure what he wanted, "you shouldn't just wait till you're needed. Maybe sometimes people would want to talk to you, make friends."
Rah: *He gently draws her in for a small a hug and rubs her arm gently* *he gets his other arm out and begins opening and closing his hand* *He lets her go and folds his wings over his hands so nobody could see*

Alfrey: Rah?

Redemption: Leave him. I think he wants some time alone, he is up to something as usual 3nodding  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games