Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 pm
Kujaku looked at her again like she was insane.
"Why would I give my word as a Royal to you?!" he said in a yell, glaring at her, "I would die before I did!"

That was all Gestrian needed to grab Kujaku by the hair and extend his fingernails on his neck. With a laugh much unlike Tori he whispered, "Promise on your word as a Royal, you scum that dares to call itself of my blood."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 pm
"You don't have to make things difficult Kujaku. All you have to do is say those words." she didn't look smug, more like emotionless, maybe a little guilty or nervous, but just barely.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:44 pm
Kujaku felt the nails and glared at the only one he could see: Angel. The little witch was doing this to Tori. Aside from the fact that she was a shifter and a deceiver, she was changing his Tori. Tori had never laughed like that before.
"And if I refuse?" he growled out, wincing at the nails.

Gestrian was having a little too much fun with this, and he knew it. But it had been so long since he had gotten to threaten someone's life.
"If you refuse, I cut out your vocal chords so you can never say a word," he said, still in Tori's voice, but his face started twisting into something bloodthirsty and sinister. Oh, threatening people was so much fun!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:54 pm
Fang sidestepped out of Kujaku's vision and to Gestrian's side. She whispered, "calm down!" she didn't want him to et really hurt! Tori would never forgive he if she let that happen. She cleared her throat, "please, Kujaku. You don't know the extent of the hatred he felt after you broke his trust." Aaaand then there was the fact that for the moment he was being held captive by a blood lusting crazy.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:01 pm
Kujaku heard the threat and, after hearing Angel's explanation, realized she may be right. He had to take a deep breath to keep from biting his tongue in anger.
"My word...as a Royal..." he growled out, clenching his fists, "I won't speak a word about the...rape."

Gestrian heard her warning and took a breath, calming down. He was warlord of the old world. He could keep control. His face went to calm and just a tad nervous-looking, and he nodded at Fang.
"Should I let him go?" he asked her, voice back to Tori's usual emotions.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:08 pm
"yeah." Fang sighed in relief and unlocked the door, stepping aside for him to pass. She went straight to Gestrian.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:12 pm
Kujaku didn't need to think twice. He walked straight out of the room and started plotting on how, exactly, to kill Angel.

Gestrian sighed and dropped the facade. He may love his grandson beyond belief, but being him was a different story.
"I'm guessing you want me gone now?" he said with a raised eyebrow, trying to think of a way to break the listening spell.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:17 pm
Fang sighed and hugged him, "Thank you for the favor. And thank you for holding back." she relaxed a little, "But yes, I want to talk to Tori." she stepped back.
Talk to, hug and kiss, everything else, y'know it's all the same.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 pm
Gestrian hugged his grandson's girlfriend back and shrugged at her thanks. He wasn't used to it and didn't really care for them. He could appreciate them, however.
"No need to thank me. I'll be thinking on the spell," he said. In a second he was back in Tori's mind, cleaning his fingernails.

Tori woke up so suddenly he thought he might finally be dreaming. Fang was standing in front of him, hugging him. Dreams had never started like this before, but he figured sometimes they might.
"Um, silly question, but can you pinch me? I think I might be dreaming," he said with an uncertain look.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 pm
"Oh Tori." Fang laughed and rested her head on his shoulder, but pinched his arm anyway. She cuddled up close to him. "It's done. Kujaku swore on his word as a royal."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:35 pm
Tori jumped at the pinch but held Fang tight, looking at her with surprise.
"And Gestrian didn't have to kill anything to get it out of him, right?" he asked, slightly worried.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:41 pm
"He got a little violent. But only enough to scare him." She smiled and leant up to kiss Tori, "You know, I think Gestrian is a pretty good guy when it comes down to it... At least he has been to me." she continued to cuddle against Tori.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 pm
Tori kissed her back, sighing. Gestrian didn't kill anyone, Fang was safe and actually not caring of the evil being inside his body...days were good.
"I'm glad he has been," he said, not telling her that Gestrian was now wanting to murder something vigorously. With a smile he picked her up and walked over to his bed, falling onto it with her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:04 pm
Fang giggled when he picked her up, "What are you doing?" she laughed as they fell back on the bed.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 pm
Tori pulled her close as he watched her.
"I'm getting comfy," he said with a smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff