Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captainalan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:11 am
Hi, I'm Alan.

I already made a thread that said "Hi Guild" because I'm a noob and didn't look around mrgreen

What else.... 8th grader, juggler, artist... yeah =)

I hope to meet lots of cool people here...

Music, whatever is on the radio/internet radio, don't really care much, but don't like hiphop or pop stuff that much.
I like writing, though I don't do it that much, and talking to people, so talk to me if you're bored =)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:12 am
My name and age are unimportant, but you may call me Forlorn. I am a vegitarian, an avid practitioner of Buddhism, and a wallflower. I love all things related to literature and the arts, and enjoy studying differant cultures, history, and languages. I enjoy traditional Irish, Japanese, and Scottish music, along with German industrial, country, Jrock/pop, techno, and syntho-pop. I find that books are far more reliable friends than people.
I am currently located in the United States, but am working on obtaining dual citizenship with Japan.

Forlorn and Lonely

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:18 am
captainalan
Hi, I'm Alan.

I already made a thread that said "Hi Guild" because I'm a noob and didn't look around mrgreen

What else.... 8th grader, juggler, artist... yeah =)

I hope to meet lots of cool people here...

Music, whatever is on the radio/internet radio, don't really care much, but don't like hiphop or pop stuff that much.
I like writing, though I don't do it that much, and talking to people, so talk to me if you're bored =)

Woot, you can juggle? I think it's a fun thing to do, and an easy way to impress people haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:39 am
I'm Cassie, I'm old and I'm from England.

I like making new stuff out of junk, writing, music and reading.

I've been vegetarian since birth, I'm a left-wing extremist and I have no bizarre talents or party pieces ):  

[Grendel]

Arourarose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:24 am
My name is 'tay
I'm 13 years old
I like writing, music, and manga
future aspirationis to be a cartoonist
I like R&B and Neo Soul
........... um.... I'm fresh out of Ideas.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:25 am
Flazer here.  

[HighWarlord] Flazer

TwinBladel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:27 am
im 13 and 6foot2  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:33 am
I'm 13, I am 1/2 Italian even though I wuz born in NJ and will always b a Jersey girl even though I currently live in CT and have ittle memory of NJ, even though I have that accent.
I speak my mind with no fear of public opinion. I always come off as flirty when I'm with a guy even though I am not aware of it. If you want to know the real me then just send me a pm and I would be happy to tell you 3nodding  

pixyseshy

-kazaaaam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:13 am
I'm Ami, 13 years old *Sniff*. Umm..I like roleplaying, Talking to friends and listening to rock music. ^__^ Oh, and the most important thing, I am TERRIFIED of Rubber Duckies.(I like Emo Guys. ^^)I also LOVE Manga, My favorite is D.N. Angel. x)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:44 am
Hello. My name is William.

I was just offered a random Guild invite, so what the hell.

I listen to Rock. Most kinds, anyway. Can't stand Aerosmith or Metallica. Anyway.

I draw. Alot. I think I still have a link to my elfwood gallery in my profile, though I haven't posted anything new on there since my scanner got broken when I moved. (and my computer has been cantankerous about accepting other scanners)

I post around on Gaia, I have a distinct obsession with Transformers, have had since I was a kid.

Oh yeah, and I'm 23 years old.

I like people, though I can't seem to stand it when people don't like me, or are unnecessarily mean towards me.

I've made a habit of running around Gaia in my Ninja garb giving out presents randomly. Who knows, maybe one of you guys will be the next victim of the Ninja of Random Goodness.  

QuestionableMeatProducts

LiLaBelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:52 pm
Hi Guild members/Admins!!
My name is Tracy. You can call me Tracy or my Gaia name LiLa, either is fine. 3nodding
I am from Ohio. My age, well, let's just say I'm most likely a little older than most on Gaia (lol), but that's ok, I love it here and have made friends of all ages.
I'm a detail person, I love in depth details about things. Computers are my life (a huge part of my life anyway) and I love Gaia and am on here many hours a day. I have a DJ service, so music is another very large part of my life. I work around bands 6 months out of the year & it's one of the best jobs I have ever worked. I love animals and have a few. I love NASCAR, football & Harley-Davidson...also race cars/show cars. I'm a pretty Political person and have very strong views. I'm not a couch-potato but would rather be involved in things.
On a more personal note, I like to be liked and have a problem when someone doesn't get to know me but says they don't like me..that just really bothers me for some reason. (lol) I'm trustworthy and also trust, until someone screws me over and then the trust is gone. And the most personal thing I can tell ya is that I was just diagnosed a week ago with cancer (Lymphoma). I had been in remission for 8 years from Cervical cancer and it has recurred, so, the fight is on! (I'll be fine, I'm a fighter!) 3nodding
That's about it I guess. If you want to know more, you can ask me anything, I'm not shy at all. (lol) Also, I'm really happy that I was asked to join this Guild (thank you Onyx). I don't know anything about it yet, but I have a feeling that I am going to fit right in here with all of you. I hope so anyhow.

Thanks again...I hope to get to know you all very soon,
LiLa (Tracy) heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:45 pm
I was also randomly invited. Anyway.

I'm Ami. I'm twenty years old. I'll be twenty one in six months, on October. Today is my six month anniversery with my girlfriend. Yes, I'm a dyke. Suprize suprize. We celebrated by eating at Waffle House. It was awesome.

I'm into comics, horror movies (zombie movies are my favorite) and punk music. GISM, Amebix, Discharge, and the like. None of this bubble gum teenage "punk" bullshit.

Aaand. Yeah. Whatever.  

Ghoulish Reminders

White Linen

Dangerous Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:54 pm
Hi, I'm White Linen. I'm 23. I dig electronic and indie music.
User Image
^me  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:05 pm
My Name is Lucas Kolthof
I'm 14
I'm bi
I have a lotta thoughts in my head swimming around and ready to be put to use in this guild
I have a myspace account here
And i like Evanescence <3
Lets Have some fun now!
*starts dancing*

- -perksofawallflow3r- -

KF-CHICK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:07 pm
[-carry.on-]
hi im carry on...yeah i will be changing my hair very soon, anyways i like punk rock, anime, and friends.....most ppl think im wierd and crazy just because im different, but being different is important right??

OMG!! I found my match!! I'm just like you!! "Different" It's fun right?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games