Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Platform 9 3/4
Thinking: The quieter this year is the better.

User Image Veronica glanced up when she heard Theo's voice commenting on her being a prefect and that troublemakers should beware. She let out a short laugh and said, "Yeah, well, that would apply to you too. Don't think I forgot about the fact I'm fairly sure it was your voice mentioning popcorn while two of your fellow students were in a fist fight that was drawing substantial amount of blood from both of them. Good thing comments about food wasn't what I was focused on at the time. Because if I was sure about the comment I wouldn't be happy to say the least."

User ImageShe let out a sigh and added, "And I actually am far more generous about antics than people give me credit for. Besides, I figure I'm not going to go out hunting for rule breakers. It is my OWL year, as long as nobody is stupid enough to get caught I could care less."

"Besides, I'm fairly sure depending on who else got prefect I'll be more worried about that than general pranksters. Regardless, how has your summer been and what not? I hope it has been well. Mine was boring. Mostly studying and keeping busy."
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:39 pm
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor smiled as he walked on the platform, gazing at the scarlet train that would take them to Hogwarts. Usually he arrived with Claire, to his chagrin, but today she was arriving with some guy she met.

Lucky her.

If someone could stand to be around Claire, they must have such patience.

Shaking his head from those thoughts, he looked at his new prefect badge, this was going to be a busy year...OWLs, prefect duties....the various clubs he was either in or in charge of. Yep, such a busy year.

Maybe he'd get to see Del this year? He could only hope~

Was he going to be ready for this? He should be....right? Shaking his head at his own confidence level...or lack there of, he pushed onwards, no time to dawdle in one place after all.

That was when he heard a familiar voice....Looking up he saw Ronna, also with a prefect badge, good for her! Ronna needed the support~
Walking up to the pair that was talking already, Victor wondered if he should interject himself into this conversation, and how.

"A fellow prefect, hm?" He asked Ronna, before glancing at the male she was with, was this the fireworks guy? The one she was obviously attracted to, but wouldn't show it? Or was this someone else?

Victor waved a bit, "Bonjour~ I'm Victor Beausoleil..."

I feel curious you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hmm....I wonder..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2
RedEagleEye007

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴEx-BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷► Time for another year of Hogwarts, not that he was particularly excited. His last year did involve him getting burned to an almost crisp after all. Looking to his side as Claire walked to the side of him quietly, her eyes glancing around, he sighed. Hopefully Claire could be kept in check this year.

Giving Claire a...slightly awkward half hug, he smiled...or....tried to at least, at her. When Claire just glared back he snickered, "Not one for much PDA, hm?" Grinning at the soft punch to his side he just snickered again, before seeing the other people.

....Useless people he didn't associate with much. They were beneath him after all.

He walked over to a bench with Claire and sat down, "....Feeling alright?"

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:52 pm
Claire Alexandrie
Slytherin ** Fourth Year ** Quidditch Player

User Image
"Broken...So Broken,
broken bird sings and calls.
Watch me fall down more and more,
Deeper and deeper I drown.

Claire glared at the people on the platform, useless...idiots...who had no idea. Her own paranoid thoughts were closing in on her, she...had lost time again, Josh even told her she acted differently.

Pausing for a moment she considered her relationship with the heir, was this really the right thing? What if she burned him again, or worse? What if everything ould just spiral down into a hated maelstrom of violence and death?! What if...

That was when she felt Josh give her a half-hearted hug, Claire felt herself calm down, but then realized other people could probably see and blushed hard as she balled up a fist and punched the male in his side.

Seriously, what kind of guy did such a thing in the open?

....Not that she minded, but she would never let that fact be known.

Taking a seat at the bench with her...boyfriend...She gazed aroudn again, her paranoia kicking in yet again, that was when she heard Josh ask if she was alright, was she? She....Maybe...

"I'm....I'll try to be."

My feelings? I'm concerned you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Will this really work out?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a fourth year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy rubbed his cheeks from where his older sister had pinched them and shot a glare as well as stuck his tongue out at her once their mother reprimanded her. He knew Tanya meant well, but he wasn't a baby anymore! He was going to be a Hogwarts student like like her, albeit in a much younger year but still! He saw that she went over to Mr. Gearvin who just the sight of the older man made him swell in happiness; he had been ecstatic when he found out that he was accompanying them to the station. It was just like having a real dad...if he and his Mum ever decided to finally get married. He came out of his thoughts by the sight of his mother crouching in front of him with a soft sad smile on her still young looking face."You're growing up Timothy and though I'm so very proud about the young man you're becoming, it doesn't mean I'm not just a tiny bit saddened to see my baby grow up." Timothy barely resisted rolling his eyes at the "baby" comment but knew this was more for his mother's sake than teasing like his sister. "So with that in mind I'm going to give you the same rules I give Tanya with a few minor inclusions: mind your manners, get at least seven hours of sleep every night and take naps if you need to, do your homework, don't eat too many sweets or fat foods even though it may taste really good, don't sneak around after hours, try to step out the library every once in a while," Here Nicole grinned while her son gave a soft scoff. "And above all try to enjoy yourself. If you have any problems see your prefect first Tanya second. No need to get her riled up even more than she usually is." The young boy chuckled and nodded in agreement before signing, "I promise Mum, and you promise to look after yourself now that I'm away." The older woman laughed and tickled a spot below his right ear before she promised and stood back up to the arrival of her daughter's friend. "Hello Echo, and yes we did, thank you for asking." she had always liked the polite young man still finding it surprising that he and Tanya were such good friends. Well, opposites attract, that fact has been proved many times over. Timothy just grinned and waved happily back at the older boy, he too liked Echo mainly because of how similar they were; both had annoying older sisters and they just liked quiet to do what they pleased. And if that made them boring so be it! Turning he spotted Benjamin and his family and smiled exuberantly tapping his mother and signing quickly that he was going over to say hello to a friend before running off in his direction. He heard both the parents arguing amongst themselves and brought out his familiar notebook. His sister had gotten a hold of it the other night and decided that his "hello" could use work so had created this curly colorful cursive script that she had somehow charmed for him to not be able to remove and then dared to put a tiny scribble saying "by Tanya" out in the lower right corner. On the next page he had a written explanation for anyone who asked but wrote an additional note for his friend. "My sister thought that my 'hello' needed to be more eye-catching and I can't rip it out! Anyway, how are you? Excited to finally be heading to Hogwarts?" Timothy grinned and showed his notes.

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mum, Tanya, Gearvin, and now Seymour]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 pm
Sleep, the evil has passed, and you enter the dance...
The worst part is, you sell your cadence short.
You sow happiness with every step you take...
You wake up and life resumes its process.
While you walk like air in a world without music...
Devoid of your colors, a little too specific.
You swim in pain, and it's almost time;
Close your eyes, death awaits you.

And if it hurts, it's because they don't understand: Down
The knife lodged in your heart for so long: ...
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you: Tanya, Echo, Nicole, Gearvin
While your smile is finally extinguished: Platform 9 and 3/4

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image

Elsie was pretty sure she still had sand in her hair. She'd spent all summer swimming, spending as much time out of their new house as possible. Morven had holed up inside all summer, so Elsie had made sure to be outside from dawn to dusk. Newlyn was now working in Hogsmeade, and the blonde girl had fallen into a pattern of only coming inside when her sister arrived home, as the sun was sinking below the horizon. Newlyn had taught her how to swim this summer, since the best she could do before was doggy paddling. She liked the water, and the rough waves, and she liked swimming out as far as she dared and just floating on her back, staring up at the sky. Morven hated the water and refused to do much more than wade a little. Which meant Elsie had nothing to fear if she was swimming. She wasn't scared of Morven, not exactly, but with the venomous looks and insults she continuously got from her, it was more than a bit unnerving. She didn't want to have to deal with her younger sister any more than was necessary, so she avoided her and stuck by Newlyn's side like glue when the eldest Vass was around. Newlyn had accompanied them to the platform, of course, though Elsie suspected she was keeping an eye out for Miles, as well.

Elsie wasn't sure how to feel about going back to Hogwarts this year. On the one hand, she'd have a whole castle to avoid Morven in, but on the other hand... things were just so depressing. Echo and Kas had split up, and Kas was dying. Her friend was going to die, and sooner than later. Was she supposed to just pretend that he wasn't? Was that what everyone else was doing? She hadn't really seen any of them all summer... What if they weren't close anymore? Would they even miss her if she didn't go over and say hello? She hesitated.

"Go say hello to your friends," Newlyn urged her quietly.

"Yes, the gang's all here, aren't they?" Morven said snidely. "Wait, no, that short pale one is missing."

"Oh, be quiet." Elsie said brusquely. Snapping back at Morven was coming more naturally to her than ever before, and it felt good. She had no right to talk about Elsie's friends in that manner. "At least I have friends. No one in your year even likes you." She walked away from her sisters before either of them could say anything else, and sidled up almost shyly to where Tanya and her family and Echo were. She assumed the man must be Tanya's mother's boyfriend. "Hi Tanya, Echo. Hello Miss Cherri. Sir." She glanced at the man, whom Echo seemed to have just introduced himself to. Maybe she should too, though she wasn't sure about shaking his hand. "I'm Elsbeth- Elsie Vass. Um... Tanya's friend too." she said in a small voice. She was noticeably more subdued than usual, her tone not quite flat, but definitely more... lackluster.

IT ONLY HURTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

And if it hurts, it's because it doesn't include-
The knife lodged in your heart for so long!
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you-
While your smile is finally extinguished!
Sleep, the evil has passed, it cannot catch you...
Breathe, you are no longer the bait.
Your pain is melted delirium and others-
Quickly forget that you are no longer with us.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:31 pm
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Unsorted 1st Year
-----------------------------------------------------------
User Image
Casey glanced up from her laughter with her husband when Seymour asked his question and she caught sight of the shorter dark skinned and quiet boy who Seymour had made friends with during the summer. "He's already coming over," Casey answered with a shrug, still smiling in amusement from the laugh she had earlier, partially-maybe mostly- at her husband's expense.

Seymour turned and saw Timothy and smiled brightly, though he raised a brow when he began to write notes that had on the corner "by Tanya". Reading his friend's note Seymour asked, "Have you tried another notebook?" Seymour paused considering answering the other question and looked over to his parents. His mum was still amused looking at whatever her and his dad had said quickly. Meanwhile his Dad while looking partially horrified, looked more like he was slightly amused than not.

"Oh, Timothy, this is my Dad. You at least have seen my Mum at least once already at the shop," Seymour added with a big smile.

Edwin nodded, "Good to meet you."

Casey nodded as well when she ruffled Seymour's hair and said brightly, "Well, good to see you again, Timothy was it? Anyways, Edwin and I will be taking our leave, then. After all the shop doesn't run itself. And since Edwin decided to take the day off, I am going to make him dust every inch of the loft first and then..."

"Day off, Casey, did you not catch that?" Edwin sighed, interrupting her.

"It'll be fun," She added with a smile. "Have a good year you two. And, I don't care the reason-if I get one owl from Hogwarts about anything from you..."

"Seriously Casey?" Edwin sighed. "It's his first year. One or two owls home isn't that big of a deal."

"Not helping," She sighed, shooting her husband a venomous glare.

Edwin meanwhile started chuckling and said, "Have a good year. Stay out of any major trouble."

Seymour sighed at his parents and glanced at Timothy and said finishing his answering of Timothy, "I'm excited to see new things. It'll be interesting. Not so excited about going farther north though. London is cold enough during the winter. I'll be just a ball of layers I feel come winter time. How about you?"

Yukina101

The Half-Blood and Current Owner of Flourish and Blotts
Half-blood and Mediwizard
Fluent in: English, Guarani, and Spanish
Wand: Knobby//12 1/2 inches//
xxxxxxEucalyptus//Phoenix feather Core
"Casey" Ryans or Acacia Persephone Ryans
(née Chaisty/Disowned Pureblood)
Former Slytherin and Owner of Flourish and Blotts
Fluent in: English, Spanish, and Guarani
Wand: Spiraled Shaft//11 3/4 inches//
Cedar//Peacock Feather Core

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy waved a penned a short note of introduction to the older man and also gave a smile and wave to his familiar mother. He hid his chuckles behind his notebook as he watched his friend's parents interact with one another. When they left he decided to answer both questions in a single note. "I like this one, plus it's charmed to never run out of pages. Besides, it's not all bad, I can always just skip the first page. And of course I'm excited! Hogwarts has the largest library in Scotland! That and I really want to see the Forbidden Forest." He was a bookworm, no doubt about that, but he did have a tiny thrill for adventure. Not enough to land him in Gryffindor he hoped. Seeing another friend of Tanya's go over to their group he wrote a short note inviting his friend back towards his makeshift family and waited for him to gather his things before leading him over. His Mum spotted them first and grinned, happy to see her son had already made a friend. "Hello. Is this the young man you were talking about from Diagon?" Timothy colored lightly not wanting Benjamin to know he had talked about him liked his mother insinuated but nodded in agreement anyway.

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mum, Tanya, Gearvin, and now Seymour]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at Platform 9 3/4 with his brothers
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Who would've thought I'd ever be happy to go back to school? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was practically running as soon as his parents had let him go, pushing his trolley through the barrier, grinning widely. He was so glad to be going back to Hogwarts! Being at home had been a royal snooze-fest, especially after he'd gotten attacked by that wolf. Before, it'd just been the usual stuff, Tyson being annoying, Julius being too quiet to be any help when Tyson was being annoying... after spending the better part of two years seeing his brothers pretty much only in lessons and occasionally in the halls, sharing a room with the two of them had seemed exhausting. But even that had been nothing compared to how much being home had sucked after he'd gotten attacked. His parents had been completely panicked, which he understood, he supposed, but they'd gone way over the top with it. He and his brothers hadn't been allowed to go anywhere or do anything without one of them, which, considering that the pair worked all the time, was pretty much never. Especially since they'd also refused to take them anywhere after dark. The pair had been positively clingy as their three boys had headed towards the barrier dividing platforms nine and ten, especially him, because... well, that was pretty obvious. Unconsciously, Dori scratched his arm, where the bite mark had been. The stitches had just gotten taken out, but sometimes he swore they were still there. There was a pretty nasty scar, of course, which just made him happy that he wore long sleeves most of the time. Mostly because it was still healing and looked kinda weird. He'd probably show it to Coffee as soon as he saw her, though. He hadn't written to tell her what'd happened; he wanted to tell her in person. After all, a story as awesome as that had to be told properly, which you just couldn't do with a quill and ink.

spaceHe was going to leave out the part where he'd peed himself, of course.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectReserve Beater 01 ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: My Uniform
At: Platform 9 3/4
Thinking: The quieter this year is the better.

User Image "Actually I'm not sure who all got prefect," Ronna answered to Victor when he came up and raising a brow when he asked about a fellow prefect. "As long as the Russian didn't get it, I'm sure I'll live. Though, I feel like some options will make it more like herding cats than being helpful. You have the possibility of working with Jess after all. And there's Jer and Gypsy. And you forget I'm in Gryffindor where I'm fairly sure half the house thinks getting into trouble and breaking rules is required."

She shook her head and then said greeting Victor more properly with a kiss on the cheek, "Anyways, congratulations on getting prefect. Glad to know someone half way competent was chosen."

User ImageShe stepped back as Victor waved and introduced himself to Theo. "And this is Theo. Guess it is about time some of my friends actually meet each other. Anyways..." She said with a shrug returning her attention more to Theo, "Victor is one of my classmates, he's in Hufflepuff, and somehow he conned me into taking the title of vice-captain for a therapy club of all things. Obviously he has bad judgement at times. I plan just to continue stealing coffee that's all."
RedEagleEye007
Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:43 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Before Mr. Gearvin could respond or perhaps before she could say something else, Tanya saw Echo coming over and speaking with her Mum and Timothy before introducing himself to Mr.Gearvin. While he looked better than he had back at his home she could still see the lingering sadness and depression behind his eyes and knew he was trying to act as normal as possible before the arrival of their redheaded friend. So, to help with the normalcy act she did what she usually did and practically clung to him like a koala before lamenting about how uncomfortable he was. "I'm going to need you to get a little bit taller before I attempt that again. Do you know how bony your shoulders are?!" she rubbed the part of her chin that collided with his shoulder. She really wanted to ask if he was alright but already knew he'd either lie and say he was fine or just not answer. So she only thread her arm through his and spun him back towards Mr. Gearvin with a grin. "He's also in Ravenclaw and one of the biggest readers I know after Timothy. You two would get along just fine." she chuckled before spotting Elsie and letting out a soft squeal of joy as she ran over to her and giving her a tight hug as well. Her Mum was the one who read the prophet and told her about her friend's father passing and immediately sent an owl to her only to get nothing in reply. She hadn't worried thinking her poor friend was just in mourning and let her have her space. But now she shows up looking like a ruddy beach model and she wanted answers! "I'm sorry about your dad by the way, and I realize that this probably isn't appropriate to ask after saying that but where the hell were you staying?! You look like a muggle caricature of a mermaid!" Tanya asked in a hushed manner taking in Elsie's growth and color.

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

WearingWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: Timothy, Mum, and Mr. GearvinThinking: My Cookie's growing up so fast!OOC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seymour glanced at Timothy who seemed to be amused by his parents. Well, Seymour couldn't actually say that his parents didn't complement each other well. They got along well and despite the house differences they agreed on the important things. Once his parents left he looked to the note Timothy wrote him and began reading Timothy's explanation about the notebook and his excitement about Hogwarts. When he saw the word library Seymour paused, "You are excited about a library? Seriously?" He shook his head with a chuckle and read the mention of the Forbidden Forest and smiled, "Okay, now the Forbidden Forest sounds fun. Not the Amazon but still. I like being outdoors."

Chuckling he held his smile when Timothy penned the invitation to join up with his family. He nodded and gave a shrug as if to say 'why not?' He was caught off guard when a woman, who Seymour could only assume was Timothy's mum. When she asked Timothy about him Seymour glanced at Timothy and then her and blurted out "Young man?" And under his breath in Spanish looking a bit alarmed, 'Tengo miedo de preguntar lo que se decía de mí, ahora.'

He paused and said quickly with a half-baffled smile, "Uh, my Mum owns Flourish and Blotts. Nice to meet you, señora? Uh, ma'am?"

Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at Platform 9 3/4 with Kenneth
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Thank Merlin I'm going to get a few months away from him. ❞

Sunny days seem to hurt the most; ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          I wear the pain like a heavy coat. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          I feel you everywhere I go. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx

spaceThe day had barely started, and already Elliott was ready for it to be over. Kenneth had already driven him less than one step off a cliff into crazy, and he was ready to be away from the young man. Elliott loved his older brother, really he did, but the guy was annoying at best and absolutely insufferable at worst. Today, he'd practically beaten his record for level of obnoxious behavior. He'd been running around the manor, checking things off of a list and clucking like a hen at Elliott, like he was his mother instead of his brother. It'd been weird. Kind of creepy, really. Elliott didn't quite know how to react to it.

spaceElliott let out an exaggerated groan when his brother followed him through the barrier. He'd been hoping Kenneth would just leave once he was on the platform. Apparently not. So much for being free of him... or, being free of him sooner than the train's departure. Kenneth couldn't exactly come with him. The first year glared at his big brother. "You can leave, Kenneth! I'm not going to get lost on my way to the train, it's literally right there," he said. Kenneth responded with a roll of his eyes. "Yeah, I know, but you're going to be gone for months. 'Sides, I've never gotten to see the train before," the American said, eyes on the scarlet steam engine, bright and curious. Having been born in the states, he hadn't been eligible for attendance at the school, so naturally he'd always been curious. It shouldn't have been so surprising that he'd followed his little brother. "And anyway, if I leave you know, you'll just get on the train, stuff your nose in a book, an' not talk to anyone. You need to socialize, Elli," he informed the kid, prompting a glare. "Don't call me Elli! I swear, if someone heard you call me Elli and they start calling me that at school, I will learn dark magic and kill you in your sleep," he hissed dramatically. Kenneth rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I'm so scared. Really. Shakin' in my boots." he said. "Tell ya what, though, kiddo, if you go talk to someone your own age, I'll ditch ya, just like you want." Elliott's eyes went wide, shoulders stiff. "You're going to force me to socialize to make you go away," he scoffed, and Kenneth nodded with a light smirk. The brunette glared at his older brother and started scanning the crowd; he'd find someone to talk to, surely?

xxx❃ ❃ ❃ I see your smile, I see your face,
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I hear you laughin' in the rain;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I still can't believe you're gone.

"Kenneth's speech"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:04 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғιғтн yeαr preғecтѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser Image

jeѕѕ still didn't get why Toby was furious with her. So she'd told a few people about his little encounter with Ronna. It wasn't as if she'd gone into detail. He hadn't even given her that much information. It had taken so much needling and whining to get him to even tell her anything. But she had known something had happened when he came home that night, and she was his twin. Twins didn't have secrets. They had blackmail dirt, obviously. But it had just been too funny. Her brother, crazy Toby Walsh and Miss Uptight Ronna Kiss. Of course she had to tell Gypsy and it was hardly her fault if word spread quickly. She didn't get what the big deal was. Everyone deserved to be embarrassed once and a while; it kept the universe in balance. Also because she had been bored and this gave her plenty of conversation starters. He could be ticked off with her all he wanted. She just wanted to know when he was going to get the stones to ask his lover-lady out.

тoвy was seething, as he had been for a large portion of his summer. You'd think one couldn't stay angry that long. Toby was a Gryffindor and half Irish; he found a way. Jess was such. An. Idiot. She was so incredibly obnoxious and stupid he wanted to kill her. She thought this was all some huge joke! 'So what if half the school probably thinks you're a massive perv?' Okay, so he was paraphrasing a bit, but that was the gist of it. The next thing she told him, he swore he was going to get it published in The Daily Prophet. See how Miss Secretly Sensitive liked it. He spotted Ronna out of the corner of his eye and kept walking. Jess obviously noticed her as well and waved cheerily before running to catch up with her long legged brother, who was nearing Gypsy.

"Hi Gypsy!" Jess chirped, a familiar devilish glint in her brown eyes. Then she seemed to recall something and rolled her eyes. "You're never gonna believe this..." she pulled a gleaming badge out of her pocket. "Ridiculous.They must have been desperate."

Toby was glad to talk about something not relating to his... personal stuff. He pulled out his own badge. "Uriel was horrified when he saw we got them. Nearly peed himself." He then looked around, just to make sure his older brother wasn't lurking close enough to overhear and possibly box his ears in.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          "dating" Michael Davenport
                                                          Looking Adorkable at Platform 9 3/4 with the Crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Stupid. Bloody. Prefect badge. ❞

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy smiled widely when the twins approached, eyes lighting mischievously as they settled on Toby. She hoped he knew what he was in for; she was never. EVER. Going to let him live down this past Summer. The boy had to be barking mad, kissing Ronna to keep from getting caught for setting off a bunch of firecrackers in Diagon Alley. It was sort of an ingenious plan, she'd admit... or, it would've been, had it been anyone but Veronica Kiss. As it was, the whole thing was just too damned funny for Gypsy to let it slide. She was just about to say something, in fact, when the pair pulled out their prefect badges. Gypsy blinked at them, then rolled her eyes, moving her jacket aside to reveal her own pin, already in place on her blouse. "You two, too? Me and Jer, as well! He think's it a conspiracy; they're trying to make us behave ourselves," she said, rolling her eyes dramatically at the twins. She hated to break it to the respective Heads of House (which she realized was all the Heads of House, since there was one of them in each house), but a stupid badge wasn't going to make any of them behave. Their plan was flawed on a fundamental level; Gypsy had issues with authority, why would being the authority change anything? "I think they must've thrown darts at a list of names or something. It's the only logical explanation. They can't have seriously made all bloody four of us prefects. They either randomly selected it, or they've all lost their marbles. Either way, they're ******** insane." The Ravenclaw recovered her pin (no sense letting any of the younger kids see it and, Merlin forbid, ask her for help with something. Gypsy Lovette did not have time for this nonsense. She had friends to catch up with, shenanigans to plan, and drama to catch up on and create. Which, on that note... "Hm... I do need to talk to Ronna, though..." she said, a devilish glint in her eyes. She knew Toby would know exactly why she needed to talk to the other Gryffindor; after all, it wasn't like she went out of her way to socialize with the girl normally. Her obsession with rules was a total buzzkill. Which just made this whole thing more hilarious. She wasn't lying when she said she was going to talk to Ronna; probably in front of Toby, too, for maximum embarrassment. It was going to be fun.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games