Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express

Mira would probably never believe that it was Evander’s doing. Truthfully she believed it was probably his cold personality that made the owl flee before him. Regardless the topic of mother-in-laws came up and Mira wanted to bury her head in the ground like an ostrich. “I’m aware.” She said casually. Hearing Wendy’s response about David, a flash of displeasure crossed her face. Luckily the call for boarding sounded which gave her enough time to compose herself. The last thing she wanted to do was open her big mouth and say something that she’d ultimately regret.

“Perhaps, but regardless who really wants to be a hero anyways? All being a hero does is set you up for a horrifically death.” Mira said simply. “And yes, I couldn’t agree more.” She said knowing after a whole summer they really did need to catch up. “As for him… don’t remind me…” Mira had spent practically all summer avoiding Benjamin. However she’d still managed to run into him at least once or twice throughout the summer. Not that she had the biggest problem with him anymore these days but she couldn’t let on.

At Wendy’s offer to join them Mira couldn’t help but give a small laugh as she pictured her friend trying to drown Evander. It was funny to envision for sure. Luckily he declined hanging with them because truthfully Mira really wanted to talk privately for the most part. With Evander's leave Mira followed Wendy to a compartment.
“I'd like to ask you something.” Mira said once they got settled. "When I came over to you and Evander I thought I heard you refer to yourself as his fiancée. Was I imagining it or did you really say that?" she asked. Granted Mira had a feeling she'd probably just lie and say it was all her imagination. Though that would certainly make her feel better since Leo's engagement was enough of a shock.

User Image

Status: David's not foolish... and what's with all this talk of engagements...?
With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Reserved Keeper

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

'Really? Only a few? I didn't notice that...' Eugene thought about the mention of the first years. Quite disappointing that kids didn't get there on time, finding the entrance to Hogwarts was pretty much hard to find after all for starters. He realized that the more they were talking here in the compartment, he more he missed Elijah. Last year he wasn't able to hangout with him for applying so many electives in contrast to his friend having a few to begin with. Heck, he even forgot to ask for his cellphone number. And ever since the murderer who killed Mrs. League was sill at large, he was worried that no one might be safe. Especially the students, who weren't even allowed to use magic! Man, he thought the Wizarding World didn't have psychopaths and murderers.

As Theo told him that he liked his father's elective, Eugene could not help but smile. Maybe his father was a good teacher in the class, maybe the full hands-on activities paid off. "Really? An 'O'? That's cool." He nodded and replied to his question, "Yep, well Cathy did say that I'm her friend since first year so yeah we're in the same year. And hopefully I wish I could keep up with all my electives, I wonder if it could be done without pressure" He sighed, wondering if how to not disappoint your dad in failing in Cursebreaking while having no pressure to worry about? Oh well.

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Theo
Attire: [x]

RedEagleEye007

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Wendy wasn't stupid and she was observant, so she noted the slight hint of displeasure Mira had at her words regarding David and Cathy. Though, Wendy reckoned Mira's displeasure at Wendy's assessment was more towards David. After all Mira did see David much like a big brother. Soon enough he would be her brother, or brother-in-law, after all. Wendy merely had stated several true traits about him, and probably just spun them in the worst light, but they were still true. It didn't mean she didn't respect him to a point. She merely listed all the things about the future Avery heir she didn't respect. However the call for the boarding of the train distracted her for a moment and Evander went his separate way, no doubt to find someone else to torment or to sit sulking alone in some cabin. Either way, Wendy decided it wasn't her problem.

"Oh I'm sure David is well aware of what being a hero can do," Wendy said, "It may be one of the reasons he's so adamant on playing it safe. Cowardice is smarter than heroics, of course, but it still does not change one from being a coward even if they are smart for it." She shrugged as they headed onto the train and she led the way into a cabin and settled in when Mira finally said she had something she wanted to ask. Wendy raised a brow and waited until the question came out, "Ah" was Wendy's initially answer.

Folding her hands in her lap, her legs crossed, she swung the foot dangling crossed over her other leg, her heel tapping against the back of the bench as she glanced out the window and then looked back to her friend her expression neutral and she said, "Actually, I didn't specifically refer to anyone as Mr. Lillantine's fiancee. I merely was saying it would do him some good to actually learn about about his fiancee's friends."

Wendy let out a small sigh and her hands clenched the fabric of her skirt for a moment before smoothing it out again and she looked up to her friend and raised a brow and said pointedly, "Why? What answer are you looking for, Mira? I consider you enough of a friend to extend the courtesy of not lying to you; however, they do say don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to. As for referring to myself as his fiancee, no, I didn't ever specifically say who was his fiancee. Regardless, he's the heir of an old family, hardly unusual to have something arranged by this age if not sooner. In fact it is fairly normal."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:40 am
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With himself doing fine at a cabin in Hogwarts Express
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Cool
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηg
                                                          "Get hype for Hogwarts!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

He raised an eyebrow with a small scowl when she gave a comment about that nice it was to have a sister, "Yeah... kind of nice, I guess". Is it? He thought, he didn't really see it nice to have a killjoy sister. His sister was a whole lot like a daddy's girl, and unfortunately his father is... annoying. And then their parents were not around they would end up teasing each other that it would annoy their house elves. Yeah, good times. And good ol' eleven years.

He smiled when she encouraged him about not worrying too much and about not pleasing people who judge quickly. "Thanks for the boost, " He sighed with relief, as if he could actually take that advice and be like a cool kid. He was happy that there was somebody who wouldn't care about the formalities and whatnot --- such as Indie and his cousins. He guessed that he should also carry his cousin's indirect advice of being confident. "Is that so? Well, that's nice. Surprises have better results than expectations, or predictions. And yeah, it's a lot to live up to. Gypsy once told me it's 'the house of nerds', ironically she was Ravenclaw but hey! That blue house is where lies creativity, too" He laughed about the thought of Gypsy's comment about Ravenclaw, though part of him wanted to be RAvenclaw because that's what his grandfather and parents wanted him to be. He didn't want to disappoint them, being traditional and all.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

AddyAbnormal

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:53 am
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

When Selina heard her name called, she practically spun round on point of her shoes quickly enough for her long black skirt to swirl around her (which, in truth, was one of the reasons why she liked it), and nearly caused Hepzibah to be dislodged from her perch upon Selina's thin shoulder. The cat meowed disgruntledly, but Selina chose to ignore her complaint.

"Harper!" Selina called out, and she stepped away from Layton to greet her friend. As she walked over to meet Harper, she spotted Ceri, whom was walking along the companionway, paying more attention to the floor than anything else. "Ceri!" she called out, to get her other friend's attention. Indicating Layton, Harper and Ceri, Selina suggested, "Come on, lets get a compartment, so we can all sit together."

King Beardly

Maiya Kajuji

SummerIsles

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:00 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

Harper raced to her friend and threw her arms around her in a big hug. She considered being all European and kissing cheeks but she figured her friend might not appreciate that the same way she did. She was already in a fantastic mood. Before she could say another word to Selina she had called out another name. Harper looked over to see Ceri Davies. She had yet to be fully introduced to the girl and that was her own fault. She'd had ample opportunity to make a new friend but she'd never gotten around to it. She was going to change that now. She grabbed the red haired girl's hand and shook it in a warm greeting, hoping it didn't make her too uncomfortable, she seemed sort of shy. "You're Ceri right?" She asked, though she already knew the answer. "I'm Harper, I don't think we've ever been officially introduced to one another. It's a pleasure to meet you!" She seemed sort of nervous and Harper was hardly going to let that happen, she was her housemate so it was her job now to get this girl out of whatever shell she had. She was going to crack her like an egg! Not in a bad way though. Harper could just tell this girl had the potential to be more awesome than she was now, which was impressive because she was sure that Ceri was already pretty awesome. "I really love your hair, I always wished I was a ginger" Harper added a compliment for good measure and beamed at the girl.

King Beardly

Graydon Ironshield

SummerIsles

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 am
User Image

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕє¢σи∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє
ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє fяσм уσυя ℓιєѕ
уσυ'яє ѕσ ѕєℓf ѕαтιѕfιє∂ ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ уσυ

ι'νє gσт тσ вяєαк fяєє
gσ∂ киσωѕ, gσ∂ киσωѕ ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

Ceri could have winced when she heard her name announced, and looked up to see not only Selina but Harper as well. The latter was her house mate, though they'd never talked. Ceri had tried, of course, but had never been able to find words. All of a sudden, Harper was upon her and shaking her hand. Ceri blushed slightly and nodded. She knew her name. Ceri knew the names of everyone in her year. Memory was one of her strong suits. "Uh, yes... I'm... uh... Ceri. We've... er... seen each other a lot. I... uh... slept across from you in the dorms last year." She scratched her head and then blushed again when Harper said that she loved Ceri's hair. Idly, she brushed her hand through her rusty red hair. "Oh... um... I'm not really a ginger. They have freckles all over. I'm more like... a red head? Something like that." She blinked and forced a small smile. "It...uh... it looks like we've arrived." She was hoping that the subject change would take the focus off her.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: The train arrived, so after this, we should move there >.>}

Graydon Ironshield

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:26 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan was relieved that the two of them had found an empty compartment so easily, as he was a bit worried that they'd all be full by the time the two of them had gotten onto the train. But apparently not, which was incredibly lucky for the two of them. He slipped into the compartment with Benjamin, placing his bags in the shelf above the compartment before sitting himself down. As much as he'd love to search after Emily (and he figured that Benjamin wanted to search after Arianna), he figured that if they were on the train, they were most definitely already in their own compartment, and it would be a real pain in the arse to try and go searching.

"Definitely true. But it's most likely that if they're on the train they've already found a compartment by now. I mean, it looks like the train's already starting to move, so I guess we'll have to catch up with them once we arrive at school." It was a shame that he wouldn't be able to ride with Emily, but he was glad that at least he could ride with Benjamin. They had spent a lot of time in Germany together over the summer, and thus--in his opinion--gotten to know each other very well.

OOC: (exit to Hogsmeade Station)

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:13 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

After a wonderful, but horribly short, snog session with Echo, Tanya had to leave split up from him as they boarded the train to go to the prefect carriage and give a blasted to the prefects young and old. She knew she would be the one mainly speaking because she knew David wouldn't want to; not because he was lazy (although she had her doubts every once in a while) but because he'd think no one would listen to him. If she were honest he'd be right, but that didn't mean she wanted to be the one to do it! With a huff, she climbed in and waited against the wall as the carriage slowly began to fill with faces she knew and some she didn't. She knew Danica because they were in the same house, obviously, but also because she had seen her hanging around Ronna and occasionally at dueling club. She had only seen the albino boy around the school but she unfortunately didn't know his name or how he managed to get his eye color to blue when she thought that albinos were supposed to have red eyes. Maybe he was slowly getting it fixed? Maybe he just didn't want people staring at his eyes. Not her business in the least.

When the carriage was pretty much filled to the brim she pushed herself off the wall to stand in front of everybody. No pressure, none at all. "Hello everyone, I'm Tanya Whitethorne your acting Head Girl and David Avery is your acting Head Boy. Introductions can be done at your own leisure after this is done. Our jobs as Head Boy and Girl are basically to make sure that you do your jobs. As prefects you have been given the authority and responsibility to look after the school and its students. You also have an image to uphold so please don't go around acting like a giant bag of dragon dung or I'll turn you into one. Seriously, neither I nor my partner have any problems with the idea of human transfiguration. You will be given patrol schedules in due time, probably from David, meaning you will patrol the hallways after dark to make sure there are no wandering students in the halls at curfew. You have the ability to give and take points but not from your fellow prefect and if you are faced with a serious problem you should come to either me or David or even if possible one of the Head of Houses. I would also like to point this out here and now before anything else is said or done: if you abuse your power in any way, shape, or form, we will rain down upon you so much hellfire you'll think the weather in Hell looks like a bloody vacation. We, you, are given this responsibility to help your fellow student not cause strife or discord and if I find you doing so otherwise you'll wish I only transfigured you into dung. Are we clear? David, you have anything to add?" Tanya asked looking at the Head Boy with a raised questioning eyebrow wanting so badly to mouth to him "too much?"

Cara MiaKitty
Dorian Xanders

The Forgotten Weasley
Elsbeth Vass

mc2
David Avery, Julius Xanders, Cathaline League

Diamond Wales
Kenneth Lowery, Elijah Pemberton

Essy ze Ninja
Camila Rojas

Graydon Ironshield
Danica Stewart

shabatha
Sapphire Snow

Arkendrai
Lexine Vance

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

UniformWhere: Hogwarts ExpressWith: PeopleThinking: Probably too much OOC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image
I N D I A N Axxx M O R I A R T Yxxx Q U A K E

UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Indie watched Avian’s reaction to her hasty comment about having a sister. It was just as expected, he reluctantly agreed, probably more to acknowledge her statement rather than in actual concurrence. It was silly, she thought, how people always wanted what they didn’t have, and the people that had them couldn’t appreciate them as much. “Sorry, I only meant that being an only child can be boring. At the very least, you have someone to bother. Of course I suppose that also means that there’s someone to bother you, and if their disposition isn’t very pleasant, things could get messy.” She smiled at the thought, and as much as she would have liked a sibling, she had to admit that she wasn’t willing to go so far as to be bullied or pestered in trade for one.
The train began to slow, and Indie nodded as if to say “you’re welcome.” The nerves she’d felt after ditching her mother at the barrier had started to return, and her thoughts turned to what would happen when they arrived at their destination. Despite being objective about what house she’d end up in, the young girl still had her qualms about the sorting ceremony. It was an important rite of passage, and the decision would reveal to Indie her most defining qualities, something she wasn’t quite sure she even wanted to comprehend. Her house would then distinguish her for the rest of her life, and that wasn’t something to be cavalier about. Indie cracked her knuckles to take her mind off the growing anxiety. Of all the possible outcomes of this day, having a panic attack in front of people she’d just met was NOT an option.
She smiled at the phrase “house of nerds.” Avian seemed pretty determined to end up in Ravenclaw, and his passion had started to rub off on the girl. She had to admit now that the idea of ending up in the same house as her new friend was becoming more and more appealing, and she was just about convinced when the train shuddered to a halt. All of the students started shuffling through the corridor, and Indie raised her eyebrows again at Avian. “Well, we should get going I guess,” she spoke. “Don’t want to be known as stragglers.”

OOC: Next post at boats?
Jade Galaksylph

AddyAbnormal

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

David stepped into the prefect's coach fairly early to see Danica clinging to Eli, who was now spotting blonde hair-not the white blonde at best that was natural for him, but a golden hue almost light brown, and blue eyes- David raised a brow at the albino for a moment, having guessed ages ago that it was Eli when he had heard mention from the aurors investigating his mother's death that she was protecting a muggleborn which someone had the idiocy to let slip was albino. Or maybe David abused his ability as a Legilimens. He didn't remember which, but albinos were limited as is-muggleborn albinos, even more so. David had enough sense and enough of a complex as an overprotective big brother to make sure his sister didn't find out the link of her friend to the whole situation was. It wasn't like the kid asked David's mother to save him, but David would skin the kid himself if he didn't support Cathy as a friend like he should.

David paused for a moment and raised a brow at the two and sighed shaking his head, "God, get a room... or at least wait till we get to Hogwarts to find a damn broom closet." Shaking his head, eyes still narrowed at Eli he sat down and crossed his arms, waiting as the other prefects came in, including his sister, and Tanya did who end up being head girl.

Cathy when she came in gasped at the sight at Eli and gasped obviously offended in Chinese, "Nǐ shì kěpà de! You have been avoiding me haven't you?! Why the bloody Hell would you do that? I thought we were friends. And look at you: you totally recolored yourself. I'd have went a bit paler with the hair though... look better with your complexion." She sighed and sat down next to Eli and Danica and then looked up as Tanya began. When Tanya went on about the responsibilities of prefects she glanced at her brother raising a brow and then back to Tanya when she heard Tanya including David in a pairing not adverse to human transfiguration and she couldn't help but let out a small laugh, "Tanya, do you even know my brother? God, he might transfigure someone, but like within three minutes tops he'd change them back. Permanent transfigurations and such would go all against his Hippocratic oath to do no harm or whatever. David is such a pacifist..." She shook her head. "Anyways... sorry. Just saying. Go on, Miss Whitethorne if you have more to say..." Cathy blushed feeling like Tanya was pretty much done as she had asked David if there was anything he liked to add and David merely shook his head before raising a brow at Cathy and letting out a small sigh.

Translation: You are horrid!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express

Somehow neither was surprised about how Lexine wasn’t present. She never was and the funny thing was they always hung out together and yet they never found one another before getting to Hogsmeade. “She certainly is allusive at times but we’ll run into her eventually.” Jasper said with a smile. “But I’m glad we could spare you from a long ride alone.” He added laughing slightly. Jasper had in Alice’s opinion become a lot more talkative since the previous year. Perhaps it was the fact that he was comfortable with Iñigo and Lexine of course.

“Sounds like you guys had a pretty eventful summer. I’ve always wanted to leave the country and see the world. Maybe Italy would be a nice start.” Alice said momentarily daydreaming. “It does sound like a nice vacation.” Jasper added before Alice came back to reality. “Jasper and I just kind of hung around the house.” Alice said realizing her and Jasper really didn’t spend a whole lot of time together. “Well that’s what I did anyways. Alice at least spent one weekend with Valentine.” He added. “Oh yeah, it was strictly a girls weekend so Jasper made himself invisible.” Alice would soon regret saying that. “Yeah, I’m getting pretty good that.” Jasper said looking over at Alice who just looked down at the ground wishing she’d left that part out.

(Next post at Hogsmeade Station?)

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other... Iñigo

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogwarts Express

Wendy may have had a point but that didn’t mean that Mira had to side with it. Nothing, she said wasn’t true but the problem was the way it sounded. Honestly she had nothing to else to say on the matter so getting onto the train she remained pretty much silent until they found their seats. Hearing Wendy’s answer she was glad to hear she hadn’t gone crazy or anything for the most part.

A part of her regretted asking the question though when Wendy questioned on why she had asked it. Letting out a small sigh, Mira wasn’t about to lie on her reasoning. As much as she hadn’t been a one hundred percent fan of Wendy, the Slytherin had grown on her over the years. Ultimately she considered Wendy a friend.
“I just didn’t want to hear I was going crazy or something.” She replied. “Truthfully, when I heard David and Leo were engaged I didn’t take it well at first. I mean it’s not that I don’t want them to get married I just wasn’t expecting it. My sister had all these plans and I didn’t think she’d change them.” She explained. “So, I guess all this talk about marriages is getting to me a little bit.”

“And for the record, arranged marriages are not exactly normal in my family.”
Before Mira knew it - after explaining herself - the train had pulled up to the Hogsmeade station. “Looks like we’re here…” she said standing.

(Exit to Hogsmeade Station)

User Image

Status: David's not foolish... and what's with all this talk of engagements...?
With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅᴜɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gideon watched Rhys write, the white haired boy looking like he would fall to pieces any second. When he stopped to take a moment, probably to compose himself, Gid read what he'd written. There was a sorting ceremony in front of everyone? He nodded, then, remembering that he wasn't visible to the boy, he spoke up. "It'll only be for a few seconds... and I'll be there too. So... If you need me, I can help, okay?" He'd seen people have panic attacks before, and they never were fun. Hopefully he could ease Rhys' nerve a bit. The next note was more positive, saying the other would help Gid with his trunk. Good. It would've been impossible to lug around on his own.

Once he had managed to hop somewhat safely on the train, he grabbed the handle of his trunk and tugged it close, smiling at Rhys. "In spaces like this, I can walk a little easier. Might only need one crutch, I think!" He removed one hand from a crutch, setting it on his trunk as he used the other and scooted toward the compartments. After a few minutes of his slow shuffling, he found an empty place to sit. With a bit more effort, he pushed his trunk in, then collapsed onto a seat. He absentmindedly fiddled with the locks on his braces, letting his legs fall freely. "I found seats! And alone! Probably lucky, though. My mom packed ham and cheese sandwiches. Want one... or five. Jeez, mom." The last of his words were spoken as he looked in his backpack, pondering why his mom had made nearly this many sandwiches for just one person. Did she want him getting fat?!

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games