Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:24 pm
You NEVER CARED to HEAR the OTHER SIDE
So WHY would you CARE to KEEP this THING ALIVE?
You PAINT ME into the MEMORY of all OUR PAIN
But I WILL NOT be DRAWN INTO the PAST AGAIN
'Cause ALL OF THIS is all that YOU CAN TAKE
And you could NEVER UNDERSTAND the DEMONS that I FACE
So I'LL GO AHEAD and BAT MY EYES and LIE right to the WORLD
For EVERYTHING I AM, I'm JUST a LITTLE GIRL

Go on and decide: Calm
Who is wrong, what is right: ... worth a shot
'Cause you know inside: Cassandra
I'm just a little girl: Diagon Alley

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | J U S T A L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 10 User Image

Morven allowed a rare smile to grace her face. It made her look older, rather then younger, as her constant look was a petulant, sullen stare that often got her mistaken for eight or nine, rather than ten. Her petite size also contributed to that; she wasn't tiny by any means, but she was small and looked like a little china doll. The reason she was smiling was because she was out of the house and alone. No Newlyn or Elsie, no Mitchell. She would never deny that sometimes she got lonely, but she was used to staring at children her age with a curl to her lip and a critical eye, judging them for being so childish and innocent... so maybe it was better for everyone if she was alone. She was ignored for the most part at home, just a thorn in her father's side, twisting maliciously every once in a while when she wanted a reaction, any reaction, other than cold, blank looks and harsh words. She was good at upsetting people, and yelling was better then silence, for her. It forced him to see her as something other than a regrettable nuisance that was always purposely trying to get in the way. Mitchell angry was not something to want, but he wore out quickly and then she'd skip off, feeling strangely empty and triumphant inside at the same time. It was break, and her sisters should have been home, but she'd wrote them and told them not to bother. There was no point, really. Nothing was celebrated at their home. She didn't even care about gifts or anything, though she knew she'd get them.

So today, alone in am empty mansion, sick of being cooped up inside because she wasn't the type to be out there building a snowman or something sickeningly wholesome and charming like that, she'd scrounged around for some floo powder and just left for Diagon Alley. She'd be back before it got too late, and Mitchell probably wouldn't even notice or care if she came back at midnight or never came back at all. Would he go looking for her? To avoid accusations of neglect, yes, eventually. But he'd most likely take his sweet time and he'd be furious when and if he found her, as if somehow twisting it so it was all her fault would excuse him. Whatever, though. He wasn't her father. She didn't have a father, or a mother, and that was fine. She was happy anyways. See, she was smiling. That had to mean she was happy, right?

Right?

She walked down the mostly empty streets of Diagon, eyeing a girl who looked around her age in black robes. Morven attempted to pick her apart from where she was standing. She got nothing, except that the girl was allowed to wander by herself, evidently, as she saw no adults or older children with her. She seemed to be humming to herself. Well, that was annoying. Newlyn was constantly humming, and it made the strawberry blonde girl want to grind her teeth. But... Morven didn't really have a plan. She was just... here. And who knew her this other child was or where she was headed, and maybe, just maybe, she was actually someone Morven could talk to without rolling her eyes and sighing every few seconds. It was worth a try, and she had nothing to lose. She sidled over until she was close enough to speak to the girl, and widened her smile a fraction. "Hullo. I'm Morven."

Somehow, this seemed like some sort of progress.

For EVERYTHING I AM, I'm JUST a LITTLE GIRL

Essy ze Ninja

I NEVER MEANT for you to FEEL THIS WAY
The DECEMBERS were NEVER MEANT to be OUR GRAVES
It's not a QUESTION of WHO IS WRONG and WHAT IS RIGHT
But TIME CANNOT HEAL what we will NEVER RECOGNIZE
So I'LL GO AHEAD and CRY, believe that I WAS RIGHT
To KEEP AWAY the DARK, to HELP ME SLEEP at NIGHT
'Cause ALL OF THIS is all that YOU CAN TAKE
And you could NEVER UNDERSTAND the DEMONS that I FACE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Emrynn walked up the street, making sure not to stray too far from his daddy's restaurant. He was curious about all the shops in the alley, so he had gotten permission to explore, provided he came back before dark and that he didn't go too terribly far. Green eyes were wide, the boy looking around at the little snow covered shops all around. He'd never even heard of most of these places! He wondered what treasures lay hidden inside, just out of his sight. Maybe he'd get someone in his family would take him in the stores for a better examination! Ooh! He'd have to remember to ask! For now, he just got his doodle pad and scribbled his best attempt at some of the shops, shivers shaking his hand as he drew.

{OoC: Scene with Pom, mid/late winter(ish)}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:16 am
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Bee grinned as she walked into Diagon, mentally applauding herself for her powers of persuasion. Seeing as she was a little too short to go tap open the gateway herself, she had managed to persuade a young couple to let her accompany them through, since they were headed the same way anyway. Thanking whoever was in charge of arranging her face up above-- she knew a blessing when she saw one and Bee definitely counted her cuteness as one of them-- Bee took out a pair of mittens from her bag, slipping them on her hands as she blew on the thick fabric to warm them up. Big, blue eyes looked at their surroundings as she walked leisurely down the streets, taking in the sighs with a curious eye, eager to discover but cautious as all hell too.

She was a little sparsely clad for winter, but then again, the cold never really bothered her anyway and she had gotten used to lower temperatures a long time ago in addition to the natural resilience she seemed to have for it. Either way, was very much warm enough for herself as she trudged happily through the snow-covered cobblestones. There were so many shops, my gosh! She remembered some of them when they had gone with Adrian and Cher for their own Hogwarts supplies-- which reminded her, she was going to go there in just a little bit too! Just three more years-- that wasn't so far away, really. Looking around, the blonde spotted another kid on the other side of the path-- he looked to be about her age, right?-- scribbling something in a little notebook of his. Looking both ways on the street, Bee made a dash for it, slipping slightly on a patch of ice-- whoops, almost slipped!-- laughing delightedly at the near-fall before righting herself and stopping in front of the boy.

"Hullo, there!"
                                                    she greeted, pushing away a few locks of flyaway hair from her face, grinning at the other. Up close, he looked like the shy sort of people she usually saw around her brothers and sisters-- especially if they were around Camilla, or Axel, or Cash. They had that sort of cool, happy kind of feeling that just made you a little shy to approach them no matter how much you wanted to-- well, she had felt that way, anyway. "Do you know your way 'round Diagon Alley?" Bee asked, eyes wide as she awaited an answer. "I'm Bee, by the way-- what's your name?"

i t ' s
l i k e t h i s y o u s e e ? - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s
a l o n e
i f o r g o t . . !
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e
o o c : scene, yo~

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-Chan

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Adrian walked into Diagon Alley, his gloved hands shoved deep into his pocket. Where was his little sister now? Brown eyes flew over the crowd looking for her, and there she was.... He raced foward just as she slipped on ice, but he was to far away to catch her and stop her from falling! He growled in frustration shoving some poor bloke down to the ground and out of his way.

Thankfully his baby sister caught herself before she fell.... but she was talking to a strange little boy. He sighed and shoved his way through a few more people, not caring if they fell or slipped or hit other people. As soon as he reached Bison, he grabbed her around the waist with one arm and lifted her into the air. She was so tiny and light, and he wasn't boasting, but he did work out and even without working out muscle was just part of his DNA basically. "Oi! Whacha little girl like you doin' ou' 'ere all alone." He growled, making himself sound as menacing as he possibly could. Of course Bee would recognize him, even with his hood pulled up and a beanie that wasn't his normal one on, but the little boy wouldn't know he was her brother. How could he resist such fun as to scare a little kid just a tiny bit.

"Probably shoulda tol' your paren's or your big brother where you were going lil girl doncha think?" He continued on, squeezing her tight against his chest, making sure he wasn't actually hurting her. That part was also a small reminder to his baby sister that she shouldn't be going off wandering by herself in the middle of winter when she was only 8 years old.

i t ' s
a l o n e
C O Z Y W I N T E R
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Lady Pomegranate

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:11 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Bee didn't at all mind waiting a while for an answer-- after all, when one had a brother like Marius, she could probably say she was used to the long waiting times. Of course, Marius never said anything, she was sort of hoping this boy wouldn't be the not-say-anything sort too, since she was going to ask him to go around with her for the day she had there and she couldn't really do that unless he spoke. Looking at the other, Bee rocked slightly on her heels, waiting for a reply just a little impatiently as she continued to stare imploringly at him.

Unfortunately for her, that imploring stuff was sort of interrupted when a rather tall someone lifted her whole person off the pavement. Her whole perso-- ohmygo--

Honest, she was about to scream when she heard the familiar bear-growl from behind, the large voice booming gritty and menacing from above. Then she just rolled her eyes and squealed as she was carried up higher.

"Jesus-- Christ!" Bee swore, kicking out short legs as hard as she could, trying to get out of the grip. "A-dri-an!" she protested, kicking out between each syllable. ********, she was so high up! "Let me dooown!" Flailing against his grip, Bee turned back, a pouting glare on as she pushed long blonde hair off her pinking face, cheeks flushed from both the cold and the exertion. Going lax in the tightened grip, she resumed the sulking stare of ire, wrinkling her nose in disapproval. "I did ******** tell someone-- I shouted it in the hallway!" she exclaimed, slightly annoyed as she clung to the arm supporting her in mid-air with a deathgrip. "It wasn't my fault everyone didn't hear me, honestly," she muttered, looking back up at her big brother again. "You all sleep too much," she told him, a laughable expression of extreme indignance gracing the childish features. Now that winter came along, it seemed like everyone was in bed-- it was really boring, okay? "I wasn't going to be a ******** and go wake someone up, because you were all in bed and that means you were all tired, so I left it alone, see?" she explained to him, a serious face on. Intentional cuting or not, it was really the truth, Bee huffed. Besides, she was eight. That was pretty old, if she did say so herself.

i t ' s
a l o n e
i f o r g o t . . !
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emrynn looked over when he heard another voice near him. It was a girl, seemingly about his age. She looked nice enough, he supposed. She asked if he knew his way around, and honestly, he only knew a few places. "I don't really, but I'm sure we could go ask my daddy how to go places. He's nice and likes to help!" The boy nodded, then gave a small smile as Bee introduced herself. "My name's Emrynn, but my family just calls me Emmy." Out of nowhere, a scary guy came up and snatched Bee. Oh no! That was bad! Really really bad!

Emmy took a few small steps back, eyes wide in fear. Was this guy going to hurt the poor little girl?! When Bee began to struggle and say mean words, the young male decided it was time to seek help. He scooted away, then darted up the street, hoping to make it to his dad's restaurant before the guy could snatch him too!

{OoC:}

XxXDevil-Chan

Lady Pomegranates

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Adrian chuckled as his little buzzing bee started struggling in his arms and swearing at him. He easily just held her closer with a strong arm until her struggling finally died down. "You only shou'ed tha' you were leaving Bee, no' where you were going." He flipped her in his arms so he was carrying her bridal style and smirked down at her from under his hood. "You're a lucky lil ducklin' that I know you so well." With that said, he gently set her back on her feet as this Emmy boy ran off to God knows where. Adrian figured he would soon have a hoard of angry adults on him for 'kidnapping' a small child.

He yawned and shoved back his hood to scratch at his hair and hat. "Now tha' I'm awake, we migh' as well do somethin' interestin' whacha say Bee? You wanna go ******** s**t up and cause people problems?" He winked at her with a chuckle, leaning down to tap her nose. "Jus' like old times?" It was then that Adrian noticed just where his hat had disappeared too. Little miss Bison had stolen it. He yawned and offered her a cocky smile before resting a large hand on her shoulder. "Where to lil bugger?" He asked, looking out over the crowd.

i t ' s
a l o n e
C O Z Y W I N T E R
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:06 pm
User Image

The weather was cold as Luke headed out into Diagon Alley but truly not too bad for this time of winter. He'd grown up in the cold so this wasn't bad for him. It was nice to get out and look around. He hadn't truly been outside for a while now. It was rather cold to go to the park with his children and when he wasn't with his family he was at the restaurant, and he loved it. Opening that restaurant was second only to his marriage and the birth of his children for happy occasions in his life. He was just glad he had enough time to even it out. Having most of his family working there also helped a great deal. All in all, life was good.
Luke had let Emmy go wandering of sometime this afternoon and now it was his break he figured he'd better go track the child down just to make sure everything was going okay. The boy was shy and Luke just wanted to make sure he was getting along all right by himself. As if on cue Emmy came bolting toward him. Luke easily caught the child and scooped him up in his arms. "You doing okay little one?" He asked, noting a slightly terrified look in his familiar green eyes.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emrynn couldn't help but squeal when he was lifted into the air. After a few seconds of struggling and squirming, he noticed who was holding him. "Daddy!" He wrapped his arms around the man's neck, glad that it wasn't someone to kidnap him. When asked if he was doing okay, Emmy shook his head. "Not at all! I met a girl named Bee, but while we were talking, a scary guy scooped her up! And when she was struggling, she said bad words and I didn't know what to do, so I ran to find you as fast as I could!" He cuddled more, still not sure what to do.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Watching the other boy-- he said his name was Emmy, right? That was an odd name, but then again, her name was Bee, after all. Bee, short for Bison, which wasn't the most common one on the block, but she liked it, it was different and she was different, so it was perfect-- run off, Bee paused for a moment to watch as he fled in terror from Adrian. "Umm-- bye-bye!" she called out at the disappearing figure. Looking back up at Adrian, the blonde gave a small frown, directing said displeasure at her elder brother.

"You huge shitface, you scared him away," she told him, seeing Adrian's upside-down, wrong-way-up face. Even if half the words she usually spouted-- provided Mumma and Puppa weren't around to hear it, of course-- the blonde didn't usually mean any of it seriously, or if she did, it was in a very roundabout kind of way. Listening to what he had to say, Bee simply rolled her eyes, laughing when she was tilted before finally being set down the right way up and where she should be-- feet on the ground, not a few miles in the air. "You're too ******** tall, I swear!" Bee complained as she was set down, fixing herself before giving her huge person of a brother a hug. When Adrian brought up the subject of her escape, she huffed. "I didn't think I had to!" she protested. "I only go to two places anyway, that's Diagon and London," Bee nodded firmly, emphasizing her point. Granted she didn't really know exactly how big London was, but she only knew a few places, so she didn't think things would have been very hard, would it?

Wrinkling her nose at the tap on it, Bee watched as her brother fussed with his head, blue eyes going back to scanning the surroundings. Fiddling with the straps of her backpack, the sound of his voice turned her attention to him, catching the tail-end of his words. With a large grin, the blonde turned eagerly towards the taller of the pair. "Well, I can't set anyone's clothes on fire. Would that be a good idea?" It would so be a bloody good idea. But-- did Adrian promise to be good before he left the house? She knew she didn't, since no one saw her leave-- except Adrian, only it was more of a heard and not a seen. Craning her neck to look up at the other, Bee shifted her attention from the throngs of people to the shadowy features of said brother. "What about Ma and Pa, though?" she asked, pressing closer to him as the crowd thickened. Ignoring the lil' bugger comment-- she wasn't that little!-- Bee pondered for a moment before realizing what was in the earlier statements. "Candy first?" Whipping up to stare at the male, Bee's mouth dropped into a little guilty 'o.' "Did I wake you? I'm so sorry!" Bee apologized, going in for the hug. Okay, that made her feel a bit bad.

i t ' s
a l o n e
i f o r g o t . . !
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

XxXDevil-Chan

Maiya Kajuji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

Adrian grinned as Bison yelled at him for scaring away the little boy. "Who needs terd faced lil boys when you go' me?" He asked raising his eyebrows and looking at his little sister as if he was hurt by her wanting to be around someone else. But the grin crawled back onto his face the minute she commented on his height. "I'm not tha' tall!" He growled. Which was a total lie because he was around 6'5'', but that wasn't the point. The point was that he loved to mess with his little sister. "You're jus' too ******** shor'!" He smirked at her, waiting for a weak punch or hit from the 8 year old for teasing her.

He mussed about, looking for the candy shop as Bison contemplated his idea of screwing around with the people on the streets. He knew without her having to say it that she would want candy. It was part of the reason he'd grabbed his wallet before heading over here. "No' home when I lef' as far as I know." He commented on her question about their parents. As far as he could tell they'd gone out somewhere, or were working for all he knew. He honestly didn't pay much attention to there work schedule. He or Cher were usually home to watch the younger ones if they weren't.

As he continued to look for the candy shop, he zoned out, and only came back into awareness when he was being hugged attacked by the tiny form. He laughed and grabbed her lifting her up to sit on his shoulders. "Don' worry bou' me you lil bugger. I didn' need the sleep anyways. And a day in Diagon with you is much better than a lil sleep....sooo candy shop ya? Or does the cute lil Bee wan' icecream instea'?" He made his way through the crowd easily, being, as Bison had so nicely stated about a million times since they'd met, a bear of a brother. And with Bison safely on his shoulders, there was no fear of losing her in the crowd or her getting hurt.

i t ' s
a l o n e
C O Z Y W I N T E R
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

"Well, I'm a little turd," Bee pointed out, pouting at her big brother. "We were like, the same age," she told him, sort of unnecessarily clarifying that fact for him. At the little hurt look, Bee rolled her eyes again, poking Adrian's cheek with a finger, stifling a giggle. Bee did have many siblings and an abundance of brothers, but she thought perhaps that Adrian was definitely her favourite. Was she allowed to pick favourites? Because, she really did like Adrian best, you see, because he was one of the people at the orphanage that Bee actually liked-- like hell the matron or the other hellspawn, demonspew arseholes at that place were going to be her favourites, hmph! She did have standards! At the sound of her own little word being thrown back at her, Bee aimed a small punch at the closest part of Adrian she could reach. "I am not!" she frowned, pulling herself up to a more dignified-- ergo, taller-- height as she stared up at him. "I'm still growing, you tree!"

Cocking her head at his words, Bee thought it over, absently pressing closer to the elder as she mulled them over. "So, they weren't sleeping, then?" she asked, playing with the strap of her backpack now. Busy fingers she had, and it was a habit of hers to keep them moving or at least doing something all the time. So that meant she had called out to no one again, Bee huffed. "What about Cher-- is she home with everyone else?" Bee prodded, poking Adrian. Because, if Adrian was here, then Cher had to be there, because everyone else wasn't as big as they were-- or their parents, so they were the next ones in-charge.

As often as she was usually manhandled in the family-- Bee was, sadly, ridiculously tiny, enough for even Camilla to carry her, if the other girl had wanted to try, and was regularly picked up in the Roach-Rojas household-- it still came as a little shock, though it was a nice kind of shock, when she was picked up and deposited on Adrian's shoulders, her vantage point greatly boosted by the 6'5" frame her brother sported. Not unable to stifle the small barrage of delighted giggles that escaped her, Bee buried her hands in the hoodie, gripping the cloth tightly so she wouldn't fall off or anything. "I can see everything from up hereee!" Enjoying the better view, Bee continued to just watch, content to just sightsee as her ride made his way through the crowds, helped slightly by the fact-- probably-- that there was a tiny person on his shoulders. At the sound of Adrian's voice, Bee looked down, long hair forming a pseudo-wig on his head as she attempted to look at him upside-down. "D'aww, you're so nice, Adrian, I love you," she grinned, poking his cheeks from where she was. "I still want candy!" she told him, tugging slightly on his beanie. "It's too cold for icecream, duh," she huffed at him, rolling her eyes at his laughter.

i t ' s
a l o n e
i f o r g o t . . !
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Quote:

XxXDevil-Chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:38 am
Cassandra Nott

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Winter Break, 2024]

”Oh, hullo,” the young girl blinked. Well that was easy! Her eyes widened slightly with surprise and her lips twitched into a crooked smile for the moment. ”I'm Cassie,” she blinked. The name felt awkward on her tongue, everyone in her family called her by her middle name, but she didn't want to be that girl anymore. That girl was gone.

”Wan' come with me to the joke shop?” Cassandra invited. It was certainly more appealing than going by herself, anyway. ”Or... The candy store?” She blinked with a curious face but straight faced features.

”I live on Knockturn, down.... That way. Do you live around here?” She spoke her mind blatantly and pointed behind her down the sloping street where it forked. She flickered golden honey eyes back on Morven, and immediately wondered if she was by herself here too. Or was her family here somewhere, big and bold and happy. And, ew... Cassandra sure hoped not. She wasn't in the mood to deal with her own family, much less someone else's. But Morven didn't seem so bad, she almost looked to be her age, too. Maybe a little shorter and younger? But Cassandra was tall for her age, stick thin and nothing but bones. So who knew?

[OOC:

Ten Years Old
Diagon Alley
❄❅ With Morven

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image
xxxx

"Yupp... you're a little terd, but you are my very special little terd, and therefore you don't count." He tilted his head back to look at her as she perched upon his shoulders. At her question about Cher, he bobbed his head up and down. He would never have left the younger ones home alone. Even to chase after his wayward little Bee.

He blinked as her hair suddenly fell into his face. He sputtered and spit long strands of hair from his mouth as it got blown into it. He wasn't used to having long blonde hair suddenly fly into his mouth. He let go of one of her legs to brush her hair out of his face and roll his eyes. "I love you too my lil buzzing Bee." He said grinning as he made his way towards the candy shop. "Candy it is madame. Then we can do whatever you like with the rest of the day." He smiled and bounced her on his shoulders. He tried to push the door of the candy shop open but it stayed put. Adrian blinked and turned to face the sign in the window. "Closed? Wha'? When 'as this place eve' been closed?" He kicked his foot into the door, but it still didn't budge. It was then that Adrian begrudgingly gave up. "Sorry lil buzz Bee, looks like the candy shop is closed."

i t ' s
a l o n e
C O Z Y W I N T E R
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Lady Pomegranates

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games