Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:25 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ohh really cool =) 3nodding ninja turtles and pizza lol

One of the TMNT Season 2 Episodes I enjoyed is "Case of the Killer Pizzas" where we see Killer Pizza Mutants disguised as meatballs in Dimension X which was more of a Monster Food Fight of an Episode.

That must have been a funny episode, surely saw it too, wow 3nodding food fights fun xd

The Dutch Subtitles made it sound even funnier too.

Oh I bet lol =)

Can I ask Calypso a question?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:29 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ohh really cool =) 3nodding ninja turtles and pizza lol

One of the TMNT Season 2 Episodes I enjoyed is "Case of the Killer Pizzas" where we see Killer Pizza Mutants disguised as meatballs in Dimension X which was more of a Monster Food Fight of an Episode.

That must have been a funny episode, surely saw it too, wow 3nodding food fights fun xd

Oh I bet lol =)

*Calypso here* yes =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:34 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Oh I bet lol =)

*Calypso here* yes =)

= To Calypso
What's it like living in Atlantica?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Oh I bet lol =)

*Calypso here* yes =)

= To Calypso

= to you anon lol

*Calypso here*
it;s wonderful, to swim around in an under water world, co existing with other merfolk, you can hear us singing everywhere when we work or have fun *smiles* I love it, learning about all the fish is something, and trying to find precious stones too, or just cmmunicating with the others, its different ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:46 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Oh I bet lol =)

*Calypso here* yes =)

= To Calypso

= to you anon lol

*Calypso here*
it;s wonderful, to swim around in an under water world, co existing with other merfolk, you can hear us singing everywhere when we work or have fun *smiles* I love it, learning about all the fish is something, and trying to find precious stones too, or just cmmunicating with the others, its different ^^

= To Calypso
What do you like about your sisters Ursula and Morgana? What fun things do you do with them?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Calypso here* yes =)

= To Calypso

= to you anon lol

*Calypso here*

= To Calypso
What do you like about your sisters Ursula and Morgana? What fun things do you do with them?

*Calypso here* we play fun tricks, traps on the mer boys lol but they like it really! lol they like it when we chase them afterwards, or vive versa, I think its when we hide stuff, and play silly pranks lol all in fun 3nodding
ah guess we were naughty there lol

= To Calypso
So, you, Ursula and Morgana like to explore?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Oh I bet lol =)

*Calypso here* yes =)

= To Calypso

= to you anon lol

*Calypso here*

= To Calypso

*Calypso here* we play fun tricks, traps on the mer boys lol but they like it really! lol they like it when we chase them afterwards, or vive versa, I think its when we hide stuff, and play silly pranks lol all in fun 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:03 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Calypso here* yes =)

= To Calypso

= to you anon lol

*Calypso here*

= To Calypso

lol we have fun ,they are fun my sisters  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:06 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Calypso here* yes =)

= To Calypso

= to you anon lol

*Calypso here*

= To Calypso

= To Calypso

*Calypso here* yes, were really fascinated with the human world, and sometimes,..shh we see....cute human male boys, we look at them from a far,
but...my sisters have been gone a long while...we like to see whom it is that leaves their mark in our sand...lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:14 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to you anon lol

*Calypso here*

= To Calypso

= To Calypso

*Calypso here* yes, were really fascinated with the human world, and sometimes,..shh we see....cute human male boys, we look at them from a far,
but...my sisters have been gone a long while...we like to see whom it is that leaves their mark in our sand...lol

= To Calypso
What are your dreams about the human world like?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= to you anon lol

*Calypso here*

= To Calypso

= To Calypso

= To Calypso
What are your dreams about the human world like?

* Calypso here*

one day, maybe meet some kind humans, that do not want to go hunting for mermaids, or our precious dolphins and whales, and seals, want to try and get to know real kindred humans =)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mmm. game rules? plinko has to look it up. lol

But what does the word "plinko" means, you might ask. The answer is as simple as the game itself: because of the sound "plink, plink, plink" the ball makes while slipping down the board towards slots with rates.

So there are 5 discs, means maybe 5 chances tried, drops od the discs, from 10-50 points , we could do 5x 1 10 sided die, 100 chance better than making it 10-50 right,
mythrill
platinum packs for prizes

lol idk....

Okay. There's one thing to note in Plinko which is a Rare Occurrence...

Sometimes its rare for a Plinko chip to get stuck and not be counted should it get balanced on one of the pins.
If that happens, it would be returned to the player and if a player can't reach it, a plinko stick would be used to knock it off and be brought to the player.

omg so cute xd

User Image  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:56 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

mmm. game rules? plinko has to look it up. lol

But what does the word "plinko" means, you might ask. The answer is as simple as the game itself: because of the sound "plink, plink, plink" the ball makes while slipping down the board towards slots with rates.

lol idk....

Okay. There's one thing to note in Plinko which is a Rare Occurrence...

Sometimes its rare for a Plinko chip to get stuck and not be counted should it get balanced on one of the pins.
If that happens, it would be returned to the player and if a player can't reach it, a plinko stick would be used to knock it off and be brought to the player.

omg so cute xd

User Image

Sounds wonderful. So in What Would You Do OOC Game, in Pie in the Sky, we see a top bowl filled with whipped cream.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:06 pm
a top bowl filled with whipped cream, what I thought lol
CrystBalfast

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:11 pm
Queentintin
a top bowl filled with whipped cream, what I thought lol
CrystBalfast

Sounds like a whipped cream shower is waiting to happen on What Would You Do. smile  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games