Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Nikki`

Business Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:47 pm
decaff coffee
MasterPwnz0rNikki
decaff coffee
MasterPwnz0rNikki
Hello everyone. Today is raining and it's soggy and my umbrella turned upside down .-.

I wish it was raining here, springtime sucks.
Pollen is evil.

Oh no, we have pollen alright.. But today we have rain~. And it's windy. And the clouds have cuddled together which means, THUNDER will come! D:

I <3 thunder storms ;O!
I almost never get them where I live, it's depressing. xD
We didn't get much snow this winter either. ;-;

You live in the desert? xd

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:47 pm
Unoffical Music Promoter
decaff coffee
Unoffical Music Promoter
likewise...I'm starting to get into MMORPGs though, I used to go online at Furcadia though...n_n...though I never did went for the *NORMAL* Rps on there....they had some...erm....coughcoughcough18+xxxrpsgoingonintherecoughcoughcoughcough

lmao.

I've never played an MMORPG. At least I don't think so. Eh. I'm sort of ashamed to say I don't know wtf that stands for. xDD

basicly it's a Multi-person Rp area...it's kinda like the Gaia Towns but a bit more less sucking ( Cause I can only enter once into towns and then if I exit I cannot get back in! ;-; ) depending where you go...(Runescape is not too bad but I don't, like it...I usually prefer Furcadia a bit better)

Ahh, so that's what Runescape is. xP
I used to play that, but then I died and lost all my stuff so go miffed and never went on it again. xD
Never played Furcadia, but been badgered to join it many times.

caffeine add!ction

caffeine add!ction

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:49 pm
MasterPwnz0rNikki
decaff coffee
MasterPwnz0rNikki
decaff coffee
MasterPwnz0rNikki
Hello everyone. Today is raining and it's soggy and my umbrella turned upside down .-.

Pollen is evil.

Oh no, we have pollen alright.. But today we have rain~. And it's windy. And the clouds have cuddled together which means, THUNDER will come! D:

I <3 thunder storms ;O!

No, I live in England. xD
A particularly shitty part of England.
It's either too hot, too wet or too cold here.
Never the right temperature. >.>
Or too windy. Bleh.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:50 pm
decaff coffee
Unoffical Music Promoter
decaff coffee
Unoffical Music Promoter
likewise...I'm starting to get into MMORPGs though, I used to go online at Furcadia though...n_n...though I never did went for the *NORMAL* Rps on there....they had some...erm....coughcoughcough18+xxxrpsgoingonintherecoughcoughcoughcough

lmao.

I've never played an MMORPG. At least I don't think so. Eh. I'm sort of ashamed to say I don't know wtf that stands for. xDD

basicly it's a Multi-person Rp area...it's kinda like the Gaia Towns but a bit more less sucking ( Cause I can only enter once into towns and then if I exit I cannot get back in! ;-; ) depending where you go...(Runescape is not too bad but I don't, like it...I usually prefer Furcadia a bit better)

I used to play that, but then I died and lost all my stuff so go miffed and never went on it again. xD

OH YOU SHOULD JOIN! IT'S SO MUCH FUN!...Trust me I got addicted so hard to Furcadia *after I graduated last year I was online almost 24/7 on Furcadia...so I was awake all night and asleep all day* bwa hahaha  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Nikki`

Business Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:51 pm
decaff coffee
MasterPwnz0rNikki
decaff coffee
MasterPwnz0rNikki
decaff coffee
MasterPwnz0rNikki

Pollen is evil.

I <3 thunder storms ;O!

No, I live in England. xD
A particularly shitty part of England.
It's either too hot, too wet or too cold here.
Never the right temperature. >.>
Or too windy. Bleh.

Mmhm. I've been to both parts of England. It's fun there I guess o-o When we went, we had sun and perfect weather for the whole week. Actually, we were there when the Underground train thing got bombzed. o_o;

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:56 pm
Unoffical Music Promoter
decaff coffee
Unoffical Music Promoter
decaff coffee
Unoffical Music Promoter

lmao.

OH YOU SHOULD JOIN! IT'S SO MUCH FUN!...Trust me I got addicted so hard to Furcadia *after I graduated last year I was online almost 24/7 on Furcadia...so I was awake all night and asleep all day* bwa hahaha

xP
Maybe, depends whether I have time or not.
Busybusy year for me.
And next year.
Bleh.

MasterPwnz0rNikki
Mmhm. I've been to both parts of England. It's fun there I guess o-o When we went, we had sun and perfect weather for the whole week. Actually, we were there when the Underground train thing got bombzed. o_o;

O:
England usually does have fairly decent weather, it bugs me when I speak to people online and they see that I live in the UK and they're all 'Is it raining?' Rawr. We have plenty of heatwaves and stuff and there was just a small drought in my area D<

caffeine add!ction

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:57 pm
pfft well whenever you get a chance you should check it out though 3nodding

AND NOW TO TEMPT YOU TO THE PAGE!! xd

http://www.furcadia.com/  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:57 pm
Anyway, I'm off to go study for a while before I go to sleep.
Buh bye. <3

caffeine add!ction

Unoffical Music Promoter

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:58 pm
decaff coffee
Anyway, I'm off to go study for a while before I go to sleep.
Buh bye. <3

;-;! NUUUU THE DINGBAT WILL MISS YA! *CLINGS*....pfft doesn't matter anyways I gotta jet too!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:40 pm
Alarias
mangacatgirl
I hang out with Americans too surprised

you don't live in america either? i feel so alone gonk

California born and raised Redwood City, Fremont, Silicon Valley. Nobody has what we have, Santa Cruz beach in the morning, The Sierra Nevada Mountains in the afternoon. rofl  

Lonegunman

Kelsi B-nelsi

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:48 pm
I have nothing to give

xd

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:15 pm
Awww rats. The gift-giving thingie isn't working. gonk  

AmberKatt

pearlprincess

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:25 pm
I am glad you enjoyed my thread biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:30 pm
This is a lot of fun, actually. ^^ It's a good feeling to give, even though they're just pixels. heart  

Dexandre

chobichan

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:45 pm
thankees for the masque and cake =3  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games