Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

alicard_666

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:30 pm
Hey I'm Kayla and I'm new  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:40 am
I am Fantome_Du_Le_Bleu_Merte, which means, "Phantom of the Blue Rose" (in French) and nope, not french, just really like the way it sounds... lol, anywayz, hopin ta get my dream avi completed here, mkie dokie? i guess thts all....

Growing Thorns Everyday, Fantome du le Bleu Merte  

Sir_Akuo

x-NancyBoy-x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:08 am
Hey, my name's Kim, I'm quite new to gaia, been a member for 2 months, and i have now just been accepted on this fantabulous guild =]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:28 am
Hello! I am giga102!!!! ayup, I need to save up my money to get a cloud. or donations because they're cool. so yeah and stuff..............  

Mysterious Dog Grigio

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:39 am
Umm...I'm new here. My name is April. You probably could have figured that out. I need monies for my dream avi. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:39 am
Hey, I'm Timper and I came here for a new place to hang out on Gaia. This place looks fun. I hope I have a good thing here and make some new friends.  

Timper

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:31 pm
Hey there, I'm new to this Guild, tho I've been on Gaia for almost a year now. I've just came back from my Hiatus. Call me Reb, Demon or any nickname you like. biggrin Hoping to get my dream avie completed here. Well, see you in the forums. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:32 am
didnt the old one say this stuff  

ragnarock200

mittemitte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:45 am
...and kirara speaks...

heya every1! im kirara, aged 14. =)
i recently joined gaia, lyk, about 1 month/ a few weeks ago..so yeah... im a frigging noob...

umm... im frm singapore, and pretty much the geeky girl. in case u dont know where singapore is, it's in asia. and even more interesting is, it's in south east asia, which is a kinda exotic place. =D

i love getting messages, comments, n well, everything!
[ except rapings... so please dont rape me... crying ]

im an anime fan, so most probably u'll see me crazy abou stuff like inuyasha and naruto and bleach and stuff.

i can speak english, chinese, hokkien [a china/taiwan dialect], and a little bit of japanese <3 yeap! i paided 1/2 a thousand dollars for lessons!

check out my profile. and in my profile, u can see in the "about me" section a dark picture i've made myself. which leads to my photobucket full of my [non-offensive] camwhoring pictures! ^_^

It's not over yet, there's more to come

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:00 pm
hey guys.... im Laci... but many of the pplz here know me as either Heart.. or Icy...  

Korina Kitari

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mimoru-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:34 pm
Hello~ I'm Momo :] Thanks for accepting me in the guild heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 pm
♪♪♪

hur, hur. :]
hello guys, nice to meet you all 'nd thanks for adding me~
so my name is iPop...duh it's not! my original account was RinRinChin. but i've been scammed and now i'm usin' my friend's mule. ; A;
i've made a deal with her. if i won't get horns of the demon fast, i'm quittin' gaia 'nd leavin' her all my goldz. if i'll get 'em, well, i'll make RinRinChin back and enjoy gaia on full breath!
i've joined in '05, i was lurker, vendor, so you might not know me. searchin' for my old account, huh? you won't find it, scammer changed my passes, email, username, ehh.
in real i'm silence 16 years old girl~ (yay, i had turned 16 two days ago 8D ) i live in poland, and umm.. i think that's all, i'm not interesting personality. srsly. talk2hand
if you wanna be friends with me, well, send me pm, get to know me bettah and then send your friend requests. i hate random friend requests, but love trades signs and pms <3~

Questing ; Horns of the demon. 7k /1300k

iPoppie Shop

Deimoz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:13 pm
Hi hi I'm new, obviously. Um my real name is Shell (sort of, anyways). I'm pretty new to Gaia and this is my first guild. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:52 pm
Hello members.
My name is Austin.
I'm 14 and I'm in 8th grade.
If you want to know more about me, just look on my profile under the "About Me" section, or just PM me! smile I love making new friends.  

austin9993

Haha6977

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:53 pm
'Lo! I'm Shin Seven X Omega. (Name withheld) ** I am glad to be accepted into this guild heart , it seems like some funny, crazy, fun things are going on and I can dig it. I am glad that I can be a part of this guild, and be able to chat and so on...I would like more gold and more friends, that's nice. lol I'm all about randomness and such...I want this nifty cowboy hat for my avi....don't ask me why, I have no clue...I just think it looks kewl, so I want it. XD But, I thank you all for accepting my crazy behind and look forward to having lots of fun with y'all! That and makin y'all laugh...all the while saying this guy ain't right. XD

**The persons responsible for giving out the name has been sacked. Thank you for your patience.**

***The persons responsible for sacking those responsible for giving the name....has been sacked. Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day!***  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games