Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:28 am
he began to searc the store and found the chocolate milk yey he cheered as he went to the cookie aisle to buy chips ahooy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:29 am
that will be 4.95 said the register girl as johnny ran and screamed keep the change he leaned on the wall of the supermarket ripped open the cookies and began to swallow not even chew the cookies and drink the milkvery rapidly  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:30 am
finished he said as he began to ride on the shopping carts wee!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:32 am
he suddenly stopped and looked at the horizon he stared at it and noticed there was something huge heading toward the town he turned demon form and flew straight to see what it was  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:48 am
Dante thought to himself as both Raven and Sparda slept. "Wasn't he a spirit?" He was confused at the time. He began to put the pieces together. "he must of left his body somewhere for until I released him from my own?" Dante still shiver at Sparda's energy level. "I bet everyone else can feel it!" He lied down next to Raven and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:49 am
Kairi flew away and thought about what he said. "When I had a chance?! When did I ever have a chance? I..." She said and saw Raven. "Princess!" Kairi exclaimed and flew down to Raven. "Do you remember now?" Kairi asked as she turned back into Celestial.  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:09 pm
Dante didn't realized Celestial was outside his home until he heard her speak. "Celestial, Hello" He whispered, he tried to explain his actions and how it was in order to help Raven. "She is asleep now." Dante was very shaky as well. Can Celestial feel Sparda's power?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:56 pm
johnny flew rapidly toward the shadow in the sun and noticed it wasnt one single thing but rather these average sized demons heading toward the town"Raven he yelled in his mind trying to contact her knowing dante was to weak to use mind cummunication theres trouble i need everyones help somethings coming to town"  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:07 pm
johnny was frightened and noticed something sticking out of the water it was a castle ready to collapse."ive never seen that before"said johnny as he observed the castle and noticed a bright light appearing from its roof ."What the hell is that"johnny thought to himself he then felt a small shake in the ground and mortals began to run scared to their homes and bomb shelters.johnny stood there looking at the shadow when he saw an enormous tentical appear from the water he was shocked. and another tentical appeared.he stood there helpless and saw a huge creature appear with tenticals in its mouth the creature roared and the ground shock with the ferocious sound.johnny came out of his shock and casted a imobileisaiton/mortal spell he froze the mortals before they could see anything and left the mythical humans aware.johnny was frightened and he began to insisit on raven common wake up he yelled  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:11 pm
"its no use" sadi johnny as he attempted to teleport to where raven and dante were"dont fail me now powers"johnny said as he appeared where dante and the others where he saw celestial and said plz dont leave i really need all the help i can get.plz johnny began to beg  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:16 pm
the giant creature began to move with saliva dripping down from its tenticals johnny observed the creature he had crystals in its back its feet were big and powerful his chest was bloody red and had cutts on it his face was fierce and his eyes were blood red his arms were wide and he had huge claws  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:24 pm
Sparda awakes from his nap rather cranky."What is all the ruckus!" he walks outside and notices the giant abomination destroying the town. He draws his blade and leaps into the air. "Taste the force edge." He cuts through the beast with ease and lands a distance away. Dante is in awe of Sparda's strength. "There is no way I can be his son!" Sparda walk back and wipes off the dust on his coat. "Hello, Allow me to introduce myself." He smiles. 'My name is Sparda and I am Dante's father!" He bows politely."Pleasure to meet thee."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:29 pm
johnny begins to twitch "are u serious" johnny asks ?how did u? the names johnny he says u forgot the demons sir he grins with a scared smile and backs away inches  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:36 pm
Sparda chuckles and gives Johnny a rather weak smack sadly weak for Sparda still hurts alot!."I'll handle them. Tell Dante I'll return in a moment or, so!" He runs off. Dante walks out the cottage. "I'm still am in shock." he glances at Johnny who seems to be rather shooken up by his strength as well. "Johnny he is a good guy." He walks toward the cottage door. "He is on our side."  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:41 pm
johnny shakes off the shock dante hes your dad he says with a not so surprised look"im not surprised johnny says a man like that has to have a strong son"my first guess would be you he says.johnny then begins to rapidly move his hands and stops his spell as soon as he kills the demons everyone will be able to move again he says."raven he says"what happened to her he asks dante  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games