Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:55 am
Jaft
Slim95
Isel and Lin have. =/

With females I mean, and GO TO BED!

I was in bed by the time you sent that message, fussy pantalones. 3nodding (*muttermutter*Alwaystryin'tocontrolme...*muttermutter*)

And Isel was venting about a female, thank ya very much....You don't remember his girlfriend problems?

There've been other guys too, but I'll have to find their posts after school. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:25 am
Jaft
Have there been any males that had angst (I don't know how to use that word) with their partners that relieved themselves here?
    I've angsted several times in here.

I'm building up to another vent soon, so stay tuned! biggrin

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:55 am
Bass20XX
Jaft
Have there been any males that had angst (I don't know how to use that word) with their partners that relieved themselves here?
    I've angsted several times in here.

I'm building up to another vent soon, so stay tuned! biggrin

Hurray! *is excited for Bass' vent*

-La Belle Isolde

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:47 am
La Belle Isolde
Indigo Project
A friend and I can to this conclusion today: My ex is a player. Relationships aren't what he is after, if you know what I mean.

I feel so used.

I wish he could prove me wrong.

I hate that feeling. I've been proved right so many times about the things I wish I were wrong about...
I've never wanted to be wrong so badly in my life.  

Indigo Project

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:55 am
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
Indigo Project
A friend and I can to this conclusion today: My ex is a player. Relationships aren't what he is after, if you know what I mean.

I feel so used.

I wish he could prove me wrong.

I hate that feeling. I've been proved right so many times about the things I wish I were wrong about...
I've never wanted to be wrong so badly in my life.

*hugs*

It'll be okay. He was just wrong for you, that's all you need to know right now. And I need to start realising the same for me, that even though Mike was a great guy he has issues as well and until he gets through that we can't be together, and I can't sit around and wait for him to get his s**t together forever because I've waited long enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:04 am
It's not angsty, more so I'm terribly pissed off and upset with my mother right now.

So for a month now I've been looking forward to going to my older sister's house and see her for her baby-shower. She isn't my mother's daughter though, and they don't always see eye to eye. It doesn't help that it takes an hour and a half to get out to where her mother lives. So, today was the day. What do you know, my other doesn't feel like driving and my sisters have pissed her off. I see my sister maybe once I year, and I wanted to see her before her baby was born.  

Anise_is_my_replica

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:38 am
I'm having one of those hungry-but-don't-want-to-eat days.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:42 pm
I wish my parents would let me hit my siblings! I'd beat the baby out of my youngest brother! And I would beat the b***h out of my sister!

I could eat today... but it hurts to do so. Just like it hurts to smile and laugh. Today ******** sucks!  

God-Raped-Me

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:45 pm
When I watch InuYasha or Teen Titans, I think of the con that he and I went to together...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:41 am
I had a great boyfriend. He was wonderful, treated me like a queen...He was my world....

and he met another girl..... scream b***h!  

WhisperingSouls

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:47 am
WhisperingSouls
I had a great boyfriend. He was wonderful, treated me like a queen...He was my world....

Why does everyone always blame the other woman? He's an a*****e for leaving you too. He's more at fault than she is.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:41 am
La Belle Isolde
WhisperingSouls

Why does everyone always blame the other woman? He's an a*****e for leaving you too. He's more at fault than she is.
Ronin left Sanzo for me, and everyone treated me like it was my fault. rolleyes

In other news, I've decided that I'm going to try to get back together with him.  

Indigo Project

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:43 pm
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
WhisperingSouls

In other news, I've decided that I'm going to try to get back together with him.

Tread carefully, chica.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:46 pm
La Belle Isolde
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
WhisperingSouls

Tread carefully, chica.
I figure I've hit bottom. It can only go up from here.  

Indigo Project

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:41 am
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
WhisperingSouls

Tread carefully, chica.
I figure I've hit bottom. It can only go up from here.
WRONG MISTER *darks random entrance* it can always go down. trust me its happened alot with me or friends stare . that a** relapsed and used my cell phone to call drug dealers. but anyway, worse is never as bad as it seems after the next thing takes place.... yeah i dont know the conversation but i thought id pitch in my tw-*darks random exit*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games