Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7142 7143 7144 7145 7146 7147 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:04 pm
4th avenue? Alright. I'm not familiar with it so you have to show me around. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:08 pm
TheBlueWarrior
4th avenue? Alright. I'm not familiar with it so you have to show me around. ^_^

Yay! I will! It's where all the clubs, cool stores, art galleries, tattoo parlors, cafes, thrift stores, and general awesomeness ish 3nodding Oh, there is a military store as well, like a block over...  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:09 pm
Sounds like a place I would spend tons of money at. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:14 pm
TheBlueWarrior

If you have it, it is easy to but most of the time it's fun just to walk around... alot of times there are random people performing, specially evevnings... lots of musicans, sword eaters, flame throwers, all kinds of kick a** stuff.. if theres some kind of event then theres people with stilts, belly dancers, all kinds of stuff... Mardi Gras=Kick a**!  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:16 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

If you have it, it is easy to but most of the time it's fun just to walk around... alot of times there are random people performing, specially evevnings... lots of musicans, sword eaters, flame throwers, all kinds of kick a** stuff.. if theres some kind of event then theres people with stilts, belly dancers, all kinds of stuff... Mardi Gras=Kick a**!

We should go especially in the fall, when the weather is much nicer. Summer nights are still hot. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:18 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

We should go especially in the fall, when the weather is much nicer. Summer nights are still hot. xD

Ick, I know..
Oh! I insist you go to the day of the dead parade with me this year! ^^ It's one of the coolest things, I always look forward to it 3nodding

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:18 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Ick, I know..
Oh! I insist you go to the day of the dead parade with me this year! ^^ It's one of the coolest things, I always look forward to it 3nodding

What date is it? I'll make sure to clear my schedule for it. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:20 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Ick, I know..

What date is it? I'll make sure to clear my schedule for it. whee

lol it's not till november xd like the 2nd maybe...
*huggles* whee

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:21 pm
Lol, your going to have to remind me then. My memory is basicly crap. xD
*huggles back* I bet it'll be awesome though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:23 pm
TheBlueWarrior

lol so is mine if you haven't noticed xD  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:25 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Lol, we both have bad memories, like the blind leading the blind. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:29 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Hahaha indeed... the only thing I tend to remember, or atleast be good at is navigating. I really know my way around Phoenix/Chandler/places up there pretty well... I so totally know where you work love xd  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:31 pm
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Hahaha indeed... the only thing I tend to remember, or atleast be good at is navigating. I really know my way around Phoenix/Chandler/places up there pretty well... I so totally know where you work love xd

Really? You should visit my store once in awhile. (I probably can't give you employee discounts while I'm on the job though) xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:43 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Really? You should visit my store once in awhile. (I probably can't give you employee discounts while I'm on the job though) xd

*nods* xd right off of loop 202 lol xD or you can do down Chandler blvd, too  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:47 pm
Keep going east and you'll hit a street Hamilton, thats right where I live.
X3  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7142 7143 7144 7145 7146 7147 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games