Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7145 7146 7147 7148 7149 7150 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:52 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Nothing better but being yourself. *snuggles* 3nodding

Aww thanks xd *snuggles back*

Mhmm. I wonder what we should do first. Hmm...

Mmm... Myabe a movie? And some cuddling heart
A movie sounds good. I think my family has tons of movies and were buying a new DVD player soon. ^_^

heheh cool we still have the first one we bought xD we have another though, and since my xbox is the very first model, it plays all burned dvds and cds as well as real copies. It also has pot leaves 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:56 pm
xD I heard about that! I have to see it for myself when you bring your XBox over. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:58 pm
TheBlueWarrior
xD I heard about that! I have to see it for myself when you bring your XBox over. xd

Haha yeah no one belives me but it's really clear... guess it's because there arn't that many of the very first xboxes around anymore...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:00 am
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Haha yeah no one belives me but it's really clear... guess it's because there arn't that many of the very first xboxes around anymore...

I bet Microsoft was secretly replacing them to hide their shame. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:02 am
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

I bet Microsoft was secretly replacing them to hide their shame. xd

Indeed, they were only made for the first few months xD then the slowly started releasing consoles that wouldn't play burned cds, or burned dvds until they had no coolness left xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:05 am
One of the few reasons why I didn't buy it. (plus it was pretty expensive at the time)  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:07 am
TheBlueWarrior
One of the few reasons why I didn't buy it. (plus it was pretty expensive at the time)

Yup... my auntie got it for me whee she hooks me up with all the electronics and software, half of it she can get from work 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:09 am
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Yup... my auntie got it for me whee she hooks me up with all the electronics and software, half of it she can get from work 3nodding

You lucky! xd Hook me up when you get back alright? xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:10 am
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Hah I'll try, depends on what it is xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:13 am
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Ooooh, Yay! whee  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:15 am
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Ooooh, Yay! whee

She's put together three compters for me, gets me graphics cards, drivers and software... she luffs me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:16 am
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Ooooh, Yay! whee

She's put together three compters for me, gets me graphics cards, drivers and software... she luffs me 3nodding

Oh man, you are lucky! xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:18 am
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
TheBlueWarrior

Ooooh, Yay! whee

Oh man, you are lucky! xd

I'm reeeally close to her and my uncle, they're like second parents to me, I've been spending the night at their house several times a month since I was like 5, and we've done halloween together for like 7 years now or something...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:19 am
Awww, thats so cool. I wish I was that close to my other relatives.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:22 am
TheBlueWarrior
Awww, thats so cool. I wish I was that close to my other relatives.

I'm way closer to my aunt and uncle then most of my family... we rarely go a week without spending time together ^^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7145 7146 7147 7148 7149 7150 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games