Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:45 am

Oh my goodness, videos galore!

@Omo: You're the cutest thing on this planet and I adore you~ heart

@Tsuji: You have no idea how much you made me chuckle with your video. I should have know you would literally do nothing.

@Jaft: Just as funny as evar~

@Bass: I. want. to. hug. you. LOTS. AND. LOTS. >3

@Yunie: Oh man, you have inspired me to take a video of my bedroom. Except, I'm not lucky enough to have a tripod, therefore, you'll have to suffer with super bad resolutioned video of far away objects. Oh! Yes! Almost forgot: I SO HAVE THAT FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST WALLSCROLL! It's put it, though, since I wanted to take it down. :3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:53 am

@Ala: you totally should do ads for Dr Pepper xD I thought that, and then you said it O_O

@Chex: ^__^ AWESOME! FMA for the win. Your videos make me happy~

@weirdo: My hat! D: *huggles hat* I've got lots of hats xD Well, five. But that one my friend gave me and is one of my favourites

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

The Chexed Nut

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 am

Aw, do they really? I'm touched. See, I only know how to take a video via Windows Movie Maker. My camera itself, as a program under the Control Panel, doesn't take video.

So, the resolution, when tiny, is great. You just can't see anything clearly enough. Hence why, when you guys watch my videos with a standard sized screen, it's fuzzy to all hell.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 am

Yay for WMM! My camera takes video as itself, then I have to use the evil program SUPER to convert so it'll go on YouTube/Photobucket... Which then screws with the volume ><
I didn't really have much of a problem with your video being fuzzy confused But *shrug*

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:46 am

Chexednut
@Tsuji: You have no idea how much you made me chuckle with your video. I should have know you would literally do nothing.

Yes. Yes you should have. =]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:50 pm

Thank you for all the nice comments, guys crying *sohappy*~
As for the accent, people have asked me if I'm Australian before, and I think Bass has a slight Welsh tinge to his. xd So I suppose it's debatable how 'British' our accents are.

Weirdo; Goku wins, hands down! >:3

Tsuji; I don't think I've had that much fun watching a person do nothing before. whee

And Yunie; I love your wallpaper: wallpaper like that is hard to come by these days. Lol.

Ala; heart

Omochii

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Omochii
And Yunie; I love your wallpaper: wallpaper like that is hard to come by these days. Lol.
There's a reason for that xd
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:29 pm

YunieCookie
Yay for WMM! My camera takes video as itself, then I have to use the evil program SUPER to convert so it'll go on YouTube/Photobucket... Which then screws with the volume ><
I didn't really have much of a problem with your video being fuzzy confused But *shrug*

If movie can be put on your computer in .mpeg/.mpg/ or .avi, it'll upload on Photobucket/youtube without having to convert it first. Conversion is part of the uploading process for video files. Generally when you upload a video to a site like that it switches it's format from .avi/.mpg/.mpeg to .flv on it's own so it can be streamed from the site.

WHAT THE ******** >_< WHY IS GAIA MOVING SO SLOW?

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:31 pm

AlcoholicPancake
YunieCookie

If movie can be put on your computer in .mpeg/.mpg/ or .avi, it'll upload on Photobucket/youtube without having to convert it first. Conversion is part of the uploading process for video files. Generally when you upload a video to a site like that it switches it's format from .avi/.mpg/.mpeg to .flv on it's own so it can be streamed from the site.
My camera makes videos as .avi's. When I tried uploading it to YouTube, it gave me an error, and the file was too big to upload to Photobucket. Everything worked fine after I converted it, and I think the volume problem might accually be my camera, but I didn't (and still haven't) watch the original on my computer first, so it's hard to say *shrug*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:48 pm

YunieCookie
AlcoholicPancake
YunieCookie

My camera makes videos as .avi's. When I tried uploading it to YouTube, it gave me an error, and the file was too big to upload to Photobucket. Everything worked fine after I converted it, and I think the volume problem might accually be my camera, but I didn't (and still haven't) watch the original on my computer first, so it's hard to say *shrug*

When it converts it probably lowers visual and sound quality to shrink the file size...

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:17 pm

AlcoholicPancake
YunieCookie
AlcoholicPancake
YunieCookie

When it converts it probably lowers visual and sound quality to shrink the file size...
Most likely. Also, I was kind of winging it on the audio, I just left the defaults for everything *shrug*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:28 pm

Ahhh, that may have been it. You can probably increase the Audio in and make it louder.

Well, I'm out for now. I'm going to lay down and watch some tv for a bit. I have some thinking to do about some stuff.

Merry Christmas everyone.

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:31 pm

AlcoholicPancake
Ahhh, that may have been it. You can probably increase the Audio in and make it louder.

Well, I'm out for now. I'm going to lay down and watch some tv for a bit. I have some thinking to do about some stuff.

Merry Christmas everyone.
I'll try that next time.

Merry Christmas Pancake~
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Ok, due to extreme boredom, you all gets to see a random video of Kerri. The audio actually doesn't seem to be as far off as I make it out to be... it's really out of sync on my computer. <:3 Ah well. Enjoy.

Kerrigan_dragon

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games