Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:01 pm
whee

I've adopted more dragons, please help them survive.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:19 pm
Kusaragi
whee

Hehe. sweatdrop Thanks Kusa. Dunno why, I feel like I failed with that video. xd But oh well. 3nodding Glad you seemed to like it at least. ^^  

Kerrigan_dragon

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ok, due to extreme boredom, you all gets to see a random video of Kerri. The audio actually doesn't seem to be as far off as I make it out to be... it's really out of sync on my computer. <:3 Ah well. Enjoy.

Wait, your name isn't Kerri? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 pm
Tsuji: I'm sorry, but it's not. My life is a lie! crying  

Kerrigan_dragon

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:28 pm
Oh well... Actually, I went to high school with a girl named Kerri and every time that I type it I think of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:33 pm
Heh, that's kinda cool. smile Er... my babysitter is Carrie... pronounced the same as Kerri. <:3 I have a babysitter so that my brother and I don't kill each other. sweatdrop  

Kerrigan_dragon

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:38 pm
I didn't mean for that to sound as creepy as it did... She's just the only person that I've ever met that was named Kerri (in any spelling).

You're my first M... Maya... Maia... Mai... uh....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:16 pm
Maja. smile It's Icelandic, so the j is pronounced like a y, you see? biggrin

And don't worry, I didn't think that sounded creepy. ^^  

Kerrigan_dragon

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:48 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Ok, due to extreme boredom, you all gets to see a random video of Kerri. The audio actually doesn't seem to be as far off as I make it out to be... it's really out of sync on my computer. <:3 Ah well. Enjoy.
YouTube says your video is no longer available D:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:31 am
Yunie: Say wut? o.o I tried it just now, even logged off my account to see if it made a difference, and it was working. :/ Try again? I has a question for you Yunie in my video. D:  

Kerrigan_dragon

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:33 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Yunie: Say wut? o.o I tried it just now, even logged off my account to see if it made a difference, and it was working. :/ Try again? I has a question for you Yunie in my video. D:
It works now, but it wasn't earlier.... Oh well. And yes, that IS a fedora on my head. FEDORA TWINS! heart

My room seems really clean now compared to everyone elses sweatdrop

EDIT: New video now up on YouTube and Photobucket
(And if Pancake sees this, appearantly it IS my camera, and not the fact that I have to convert the file)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:57 pm
redface
Er, a Stephasaurus video. No sound because my camera has no speaker. Very short because I'm sleepy. Better to come...
Woot.
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Steph I can't see your video! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:08 pm
xxstephasaurusxxrexxx
redface
Er, a Stephasaurus video. No sound because my camera has no speaker. Very short because I'm sleepy. Better to come...
Woot.
-O=O-

User Image  

124-C

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:16 am
OKAY! Guys, I hacked her account and put up the correct video.

XD

It should work now. Ask her if I connected you all to the right video.

biggrin  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games