Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:03 am
ooh, ooh, ooh *gets rather excited*

Avi 1: Labu Necklace????

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:38 am
on naf I think I got that guess wrong after all! Come on 12 hrs I want another guess.  

SpiralRabbit

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 am
SpiralRabbit
ooh, ooh, ooh *gets rather excited*

Avi 1: Labu Necklace????

oh oh oh! on the right track and really closing in! wrong tho , but, coming reaaaaal close wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:21 am
User ImageFeed us
labu necklace is not a bad guess spiral ^^,

*stands up and places all the finished story boards on the desk*

at last finished with all those damned story boards hee hee what time is it there adie?
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:22 am
User ImageUser Image

I'm blue da bu dee ba du ba ba da di ba da da da bu di bu ba da

or something like that. rofl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:10 pm
one last item to guess, now I really want to get it. Too bad I don't know the items very well. And tragic...you do know that your lady parts are showing right? xd *offers the g-lol skirt Adie gave me*  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:27 pm
User Image
Oh, she knows.
That's why every part of her except that area is covered. xd
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:34 pm
Gah! This is going to drive me nuts. Spiral, you better get your next guess right before my brain explodes. xd I want to say some sort of pendant..I want to guess something else, but I have a feeling it should show.... my gut is telling me to guess it anyway. This is so frustrating.

BAH! Leather collar with cross........ darn it.

I looked at your dA gallery, it's really good! I left ya a comment~

I figured out why I'm so anxious while I debated on what to guess (more than 30 mintues xd ), I'm waiting on my dad to call. I got into an accident earlier today, or rather some idiot pulled out into me. My brother was in the car with me at the time and while I exchanged insurance info he called our father. stare since it's technically his car and he's paying the insurance (because I'm poor) I'm expecting him to call and minorly freak out/ b***h at me. It's just a small dent and a long scratch, and it was totally her fault, but it's my first accident and I'm sure it's going to be an issue. I'm still proud that it took me 6 years of driving before I had an accident though. (That mailbox 5 years ago doesn't count ~ it was in my blind spot and I'm not the first person who hit it sweatdrop ) [/rant]

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:50 pm
Kogane-Maru
Gah! This is going to drive me nuts. Spiral, you better get your next guess right before my brain explodes. xd I want to say some sort of pendant..I want to guess something else, but I have a feeling it should show.... my gut is telling me to guess it anyway. This is so frustrating.

BAH! Leather collar with cross........ darn it.

I looked at your dA gallery, it's really good! I left ya a comment~

I figured out why I'm so anxious while I debated on what to guess (more than 30 mintues xd ), I'm waiting on my dad to call. I got into an accident earlier today, or rather some idiot pulled out into me. My brother was in the car with me at the time and while I exchanged insurance info he called our father. stare since it's technically his car and he's paying the insurance (because I'm poor) I'm expecting him to call and minorly freak out/ b***h at me. It's just a small dent and a long scratch, and it was totally her fault, but it's my first accident and I'm sure it's going to be an issue. I'm still proud that it took me 6 years of driving before I had an accident though. (That mailbox 5 years ago doesn't count ~ it was in my blind spot and I'm not the first person who hit it sweatdrop ) [/rant]

*confetti*
*balloons*
*err... rice?*

wow!, you did a lot of checking out. heehee!

and i'm sorry to hear about your accident and your dad's possible er b***hng at you and hehehe wow, nice track record with the accident.
Wish I started like you. hehehhee!
the day after i finished in the driving school, my mom, who back then was more confident in my skills than i am, took me out to where she buys some of our supplies. Aside from getting lost, there, in one day, i managed to add 2 dents to my dad's car. i got no car back then. LOL
it was just me and my mom, we turned right in some side street which turned out to be the wrong way so i had to turn around the car. it was reaaaly narrow so i have to back up, adjust and forward. I didn't noticed that the street isn't leveled and after i backed up and adjusted my wheel, i released my brake to go forward, but i stepped too slow for my gas and it continued to back up! it hit the electricity post and so, at the back, there is a big dent on it's trunk. :XP:
my mom called my dad as I finished adjusting the car.
"Dad! We're here in Quezon City with your car. We had an accident. I'ts just small. She hit a pole." she grins. "Ok".
then later on that afternoon, my mom has another place to go to and this time building parking.
we found our slot and it was beside a pillar with a railing.
since there was a car next to my slot, hehhe i made sure i cleared its space when i turn so I don't get any trouble. when i turned to get into the slot, *tug*
lol, i hit the pillar's railing! its square so, lol the other corner of the front of the car, ha a "V" dent on it.
Mom called again. "Dad! Good News! Sasha had another accident. Don't worry, none of those she hit can complain. This time it's a railing." She broke out into laughter.

so, up until now, my dad's car has a V dent in front on the left corner and a matching circly dent at the rear at the right corner. lol they're balanced!

my dad's doesn't get angry. actually, I only saw him get angry once.
but hehe, in my car, i never got it dented at least as my fault. my car's "accident" are mostly from, a hit n run, some kids playing in our area, and stuff like that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
User ImageUser Image

I'm blue da bu dee ba du ba ba da di ba da da da bu di bu ba da

or something like that. rofl

Wabbit!
biggrin how are ya girl?
aside from new hair and uhh your usual show. biggrin  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:38 pm
YEY! Game Over!
but i'll be back with a new game!

For the time being, a week's rest and uhh~ don't forget I still have a contest on going~
Check out the gaianiversary post~

hopefully 1 week is enuf for me to save up some moolah for better prizes for my next game wink

so now, i'm off to work~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:13 pm
omg xd yay gut feelings! I can't believe I got it.

@Adie~ rice? I thought rice was for weddings xd

And my dad wasn't upset. I'm going tomorrow to some body shops to get an estimate on the repairs and then calling him so he can decide whether filing a claim is the best thing to do. I didn't know that filing a claim itself can raise your insurance rates, regardless of whose fault the accident was.  

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:05 pm
i didn't know about that either ( about the insurance rates)
and i'm glad your dad didn't get upset biggrin

just this morning, i bought a vase of flowers for my dad for him to give to my mom. xd heheh it's their anniversary biggrin
i left the card empty and had him write down a message. lol he was panicking what to write and smiling and blushing all the while. hehehe!

anyways, congratulations again! biggrin

on the not so bright side of things, my little sharky died crying he was the biggest and most pretty fish in my aquarium and now he's gone sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:47 am
Avi 1:
Sweetheart Gold Pendant

I know you said game over, but i want to know what the item was so
i'll keep guessing. And yes you did send the trade, i was just very surprised to see it.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 am
sorry air, i had work and got a little busy to update.
it was leather collar with cross biggrin  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games