Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:44 am
icekat2
*icekat still outside* confused were did every body go i had to talk to Kunekko *that's my ghosts name* and now i lost every one cry darn i hope i didn't lose cole i hope he didn't leave wow i missed a lot *but i was onloy gone about 2 minutes*

*Cole closes his eyes and thinks to himself.* [I never break a promise....] *Cole remains quiet for awhile then smiles and whispers to himself. "Found you." *Cole walks over to the front door and opens it and screams out at IceKat.* "Hey if you wanted to have a drink outside, you should have told me, I would've waited outside." *With a smile Cole walks up to IceKat and says.* "I promised you a drink, and that I wouldn't leave you anymore." "I don't break promises." biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:00 am
mrgreen rofl sorry kunekko bekond and i of course had to listen. I hope your not mad i don't like breaking promises, making people mad,......*the list goes on as icekat walks into the bar after cole then seemingly yells at self* stop listing stupid things and talk to the man. Oh yeah sorry about that 4laugh  

icekat312

Ringbender

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:47 pm
Just a little confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:51 pm
*picks alot of stuff from the bar* there we go *goes and sits by jak, the start conversing in strange language that nobody knows*  

Vehemence God

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:52 pm
*continues conversing and drinking from red vial*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:51 pm
*walks in and takes a seat*can i have a fine pint of beer  

Juanbrj

fiziali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:57 am
Fiziali grins at Jman.
"This is a bar, isn't it?", looking around the room. "Hehe, if I minded that you drink, do you think I would be here?"
She smiled at Jman. "No, I don't mind if you drink. That was an interesting magic trick you just performed. You spend a lot of time practicing your magic? That seemed to come quite naturally to you."
She was silent for a moment when the waiter came to see if she needed anything else. She ordered another drink, and waited til the waiter left.
"This is my first time here. I am new to the area, and looking to make some friends here."
Grinning, she said, "I was kind of embarassed when I giggled at you earlier, it came out kind of loud and even surprised me. Certainly I didn't expect to catch your attention from that! You seem like a really nice guy though, and I'm glad you came over to talk with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:01 am
hi  

message28

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:16 am
grode walks through the door and shouts "hello everyone!.....wheres the boos man?"
he said rushing over to the counter  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:58 am
um..cole it looks like the bar is some what full  

icekat312

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:37 am
icekat2
um..cole it looks like the bar is some what full

"So it would seem, Kat." "What do you suggest?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:23 pm
don't know shall we go for a walk maybe ??? in my park (its in the main forum area and not much has happened yet so why not  

icekat312

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:43 pm
he busted through the door chanting "Boos Boos Boos Boos BOOS!"
he walked right through the two fighting dudes and kept chanting when he sat down at the counter
"C'mon give me the Boos Boos Boos BOOS!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:43 pm
hello to everyone xp  

Snacke

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:07 am
grode
he busted through the door chanting "Boos Boos Boos Boos BOOS!"
he walked right through the two fighting dudes and kept chanting when he sat down at the counter
"C'mon give me the Boos Boos Boos BOOS!"

*get with the program... they stopped fighting like 2 pages ago* ok, we know you want booze... but you dont have to yell it, the bar tender will give you a suicide if you ask for one, geeze  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games