Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fieryjoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:07 pm
I somehow ended up being invited here, but anyway. I'm 15 years old and completely obsessed with videogames. I have a collection that could make most people you know cry (or call me a dork, I'd take that as a complement) and that's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:09 pm
Hi:

Thanks for the invitation. ninja  

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mayfall

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:10 pm
Well, eh...I was just invited to this guild, and still getting my bearings...I hope to become a frequent poster here at the "Any Topic Guild" and I'm honored to have been invited. I'll probably stay away from any politic thread though, because of special, slightly clear reasons. ._.;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:12 pm
Hello,

I'm Matron of the Herd. I'm a college student, 18 years old, female, and live in Missouri.

I'm majoring in Theatre and Speech Education. I like taking photos, photoshoping, a large range of music and have a fairly sadistic and sometimes cruel sense of humor but am a very caring person when it comes down to it.

I enjoy making others laugh, in depth converstations and people who are openminded. The only thing I really truelly hate is disrespect.

There are many other little things about me that I'm sure in time I will talk about at some point in discussions held in this guild.

I look forward to talking to all of you and I thank the one who invited me.  

Matron_ofthe_Herd

~Skelly.Storyteller~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:25 pm
Hi! I'm Skelly. I'm 15, female, and I love you all!
Unless you piss me off.
No srsly, I keel j00. heart
Anyway! I was invited to this guild...I'm not sure why, and I'd appreciate if someone could tell me why, but...I will try to be an active poster and be a friendly, interesting contribution to this guild! whee heart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:27 pm
~Skelly.Storyteller~
Hi! I'm Skelly. I'm 15, female, and I love you all!
Unless you piss me off.
No srsly, I keel j00. heart
Anyway! I was invited to this guild...I'm not sure why, and I'd appreciate if someone could tell me why, but...I will try to be an active poster and be a friendly, interesting contribution to this guild! whee heart

Join the party. ._. Maybe the guild owner was just glancing around and found people and researched them for a while? Neh? ._o

Maybe it's one of those "Don't look a work-horse in the mouth" kinda things...?

Mayfall

Loar5

Friendly Raider

6,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:31 pm
I'm Loarfy.
Uhh... I like oldies music (I listen to 80s-40s music), but I can't stand country, rap/hip-hop, smooth jazz, and most 90s+ stuff.

I like videogames (own a PS2 and Xbox), dark comedies, etc. I'm interested in things most people my age haven't heard of (freerunning, although I've never tried, Steve Buscemi, astral projection type things...)

And I hate it when people spell things wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:33 pm
My name is Victor, but my friends call me "Uncle Vick, or Victorious (Idk wth? lol)." I am 18 years old and am a senior in high school. I enjoy sketching but spend most of my time listening to music such as Jazz, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, All types of Metal, and Alternative Rock. I am a very open-minded individual and am noted to be agnostic but I lean towards pagan beliefs. I was invited to this site by O n y x.  

ShadowKing6906

Astridhaze

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:03 pm
Hello hello!

I'm astridhaze, and I'm new to the guild 4laugh

I'll go over some basics:

-I'm a graduate student in counseling psychology
-I was a theatre minor in undergrad, (psych major if that wasn't implied)
-I've studied photography for about eight years
-I'm a published writer
-I'm probably the worst basketball player on this planet

It's great to be here!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:04 pm
Well, first off, my name is Kristin. But feel free to call me Rus because it's shorter to type. Second of all, I'm fourteen, and I live in the ugly stupid city a.k.a the nation's capitol, a.k.a Washington, D.C. I didn't join the guild, like most, I was invited, which is pretty coincidental because I was staring at the pretty banner this morning. Got kinda off topic, but um, I have alot to say, but I dont like typing to the point where the I can move the scroll bar on the side of this box.

Musically, I listen to just about everything. So I listen to anything between the ranges of Busta Rhymes to Taking Back Sunday [My Favorite Band]. And by the way, if anyone lives near, my friend and two extra show =P

Rus

baguettesy

Rainbow Harvester

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:19 pm

[Woah, I must have magical Contribute-to-Discussion Powers because I was invited! =D This gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside~ <3]

[Well, my name's Brittany. You can call me Britt, Roo, basically anything EXCEPT for 'Your Mom'. Don't call me that plzkthx. ._.]

[I'm 13 years old and in 7th grade, hating every minute of it. xD I live somewhere in the void that is called 'Idaho' (you know, the bridge between the state of Nevada and the country of Canada?). I love video games (my current obsession is Fatal Frame.). I DON'T LIKE Kingdom Hearts. I may love video games, but not Kingdom Hearts, 'kay?]

[I love oldies music and Japanese rock. I love Michael Jackson's music. xD yarly, I do. ._. I also love the B 52s. They are the shiz. I hate America's current music. Rap mentally disturbes me, punk/rock makes my ears bleed, and hip hop has the worst music videos ever. xD]

[Yes, I'm not afraid to give my honest opinion on things, despite the fact that it might corrupt peoples' views on me.]

[I am glad to be a member at this here guild, and hope to post when I can. Thanks for inviting me~ <33]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:35 pm
Hey im kaytie and im 15(16 on may 3rd 3nodding ) and i love to read, play videogames, and be sarcastic at times XD  

Shadowwolf0808

[that stupid canuck]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:37 pm
Yo, I'm Shauna.
I'm Canadian.
Specifically, I'm Ontarian.
I'm 16 in 11 days. Whipee. heart
I'm in 10th grade.
I'm quite openminded but very stubborn.
I like music of basically any kind.
I enjoy being social.
That's about all you need to know.

cool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:59 pm
Call me Ki, I have no idea who invited me, I'm guessing I was invited randomly correct? Well I'm 16 and love anime + random-ness soo.. yeah... thats all. Peace. ._.  

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

Digital Unicorn

Mythical Cutie-Pie

18,650 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:28 pm
'Allo there, my name is Teresa, but on Gaia I am known as Senshi. I'm 15 years of age.
I am in 9th grade, in an online high school.
I love anime, manga, music, reading, singing, and baking.
I want to become a pastry chef when I'm older.

And, I think thats it.

Thanks for the invite!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games