Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // his family
CURRENTLY FEELING // looking forward to the year
CURRENTLY THINKING // Back to Hogwarts we aren't essentially on house arrest anymore...
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space Julius was fairly relieved to be heading back to Hogwarts. Ty and Dori had spent most of the summer at each other's throats. And, after the night Dori went out and got attacked by some random wolf, Julius was fairly sure the bickering between the two got worse. All three of them were essentially on house arrest unless it was daytime and their parents were with them at all times-it made sense being cooped up together Ty and Dori who were already arguing would just get more agitated by each other. Julius had long ago decided it was best not to say anything and not get involved with either of him. Besides if he ever even bothered to try to take sides he was sure it would be a nightmare.

When their parents let them go and Dori was quickly heading through the barrier Julius didn't linger either. He was more than happy to get some freedom back. Sure, Dori got hurt by some wolf at night being out on his own. It seemed kind of a random thing to Julius. And, there was being cautious and then overkill. His parents had pushed their overprotectiveness to overkill after Dori got bit.

Once on the other side of the platform he glanced over at Dori who seemed to be bothered some by the bite, it was still healing, but something seemed off with Dori, though, Julius didn't know what and couldn't place it for the life of him. He probably just was shaken by the incident, Julius guessed. "Alright?" Julius asked Dorian with a slight frown.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Studious at Platform 9 3/4 with his brothers
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Who would've thought I'd ever be happy to go back to school? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Got a curse we cannot lift; ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Shines when the sunset shifts ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          There's a cure comes with a kiss; ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          The bite that binds the gift that gives ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian offered his brother a small grin, shrugging lightly. He knew that Julius worried. Maybe not as much as Tyson, but then, worried was practically Tyson's default mode. The eldest triplet worried about everything. Julius wasn't quite as out there with everything as his brothers, which was probably a good thing, because they all would've killed each other ages ago if that had been the case. "Yeah, I'm fine. It just itches. I swear they left a stitch in on accident," he told the other boy. "I'm mostly just glad we're going back to school. With how crazy mum and dad got, I was sure they'd pull us out or something." Dori wouldn't lie, he'd been almost deathly afraid of that very thing. He couldn't lose Hogwarts; he loved it too much. Especially now, when they were starting electives. He'd have hated to miss out on something as interesting-sounding as Ghost and Ghoul Studies. Besides, he'd have felt so guilty if they'd had to all stay home because of him. Not that he'd ever admit it, of course. But, apparently his parents had trusted Mr. Edgeworth when he'd said that Hogwarts was one fo the safest places in the whole of the UK, because they'd let them go back. He was grateful; not getting to go back to school because of a stupid fight over some socks would have made him feel awful.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Now that we got gone for good;
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Writhing under your riding hood
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tell your gra'ma and your mama too;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ It's true, we're howling forever

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy gave Benjamin a look that basically said "of course I'm excited about the library!" before just shaking his head in exasperation as his friend brightened hearing about the forest. He was still a bit embarrassed by his Mum bringing up his excitement like that but his eyes widened at the flurry of language that escaped him before he finally righted himself and gave a rather odd introduction. His mother didn't seem to mind since she grinned anyway and even let out a soft chuckle. "It's nice to meet you as well and I can see how you two might have met knowing my bookworm." Timothy rolled his eyes at her endearment but was happy she hadn't put "little" or something else cutesy in front of it. "When are we allowed to board the train?" he asked his Mum as she looked back towards Tanya and her steadily growing gathering of friends. "As soon as your sister is finished showing off Gearvin like her new puppy we can get you settled. So, hmm Benjamin right? What house are you interested in?" Nicole asked the other boy.

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Platform 9 3/4]
Saw I silence, [Mum, Tanya, Gearvin, and now Seymour]
All quiet and silently [Getting ready to go to school!]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // his family
CURRENTLY FEELING // looking forward to the year
CURRENTLY THINKING // Back to Hogwarts we aren't essentially on house arrest anymore...
spacespac

space Julius frowned slightly at Dorian's answer and nodded with a sigh. "Well can't it being itchy just mean it is healing? But, yeah, I can agree about the school thing. Mum and Dad did overdo it this summer. It probably was just some wolf that got lost or something."

Honestly, Julius was more concerned that the house arrest they had essentially been on was going to end up in Ty and Dori killing each other. He didn't think their parents would have considered pulling the three of them from the school. After all, the incident happened over the summer when they were at home. Nothing bad had ever happened to any of them at school. Though, Julius was fairly sure the three of them were best off just never mentioning the details of quidditch, especially since Ty joined his house team the year before (though was a reserve, technically) and Julius planned to try out this year for Gryffindor, though he hadn't really mentioned it.

"If anything comes up you can tell Ty or me at least," Julius added with what he hoped came off as a supportive smile. Sure Tyson worried excessively about things and was irritated with Dorian a lot, but Julius couldn't imagine their eldest brother not being supportive if there ever was a big issue.

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin glanced at Timothy when his mother didn't seem to be caught off guard by Benjamin's Spanish mutterings or his confusion at being called 'young man'. Then again considering Timothy's mother referred to Timothy as her bookworm, maybe she was just the type of person who liked to use enduring terms for people, like his mum had a glare that was absolutely murderous. He glanced to Timothy who asked about the train and listened to her answer about Gearvin being shown off and then asked about his name and what house he was interested in.

"Yeah, Benjamin," He said with a smile relieved he didn't have to hear 'Seymour' all the time, which he was fairly sure was one of the weirdest names his parents could have come up with. Then again his mother's first name was Acacia so maybe she just grew up only used to bad name choices? "Uh, Dad was in Gryffindor and Mum was in Slytherin. But I generally don't care. I never bothered learning more than the basics about any of the houses. It didn't seem all that important. It's decided for us, why worry, right?" He ended with a shrug and a bit of a bemused smile.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

Emily Strauss Vanadeth

╔═════════════════════╗
Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Elliott Holt
Thoughts//OOC: I hope he isn't the quiet type...
Outfit: Polyvore isn't working for me right now. So she is just wearing a lightblue shirt with a panda on it, and a pair of knee length blue jeans.
╚═════════════════════╝

She shrugged as she finally got through the barrier. The wall was definitely interesting. But from her parents old books, she had read why it was there. That was very important! She smiled to herself as she took her cart to the train so it could be loaded with the others. She had a black calico on her shoulder. The kitten was purring and was watching. Which only caused the girl to giggle. She looked around, hoping for someone her own age to talk to. The first year soon spotted another first year who was looking around. An older man was behind the boy, but she didn't think they were friends. It took only a few seconds to decide. She walked forwards towards the other first year and smiled. "Hiya! I'm Emily Vanadeth. What's your name?" She asked. She was forward, yes. But she was also quite the talkative twerp when she had to be.

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan entered the platform. His aunt was right behind him. She was being rather protective today. Which was okay with him. He was not exactly the same. He wasn't even sure he liked the idea of a protective parent. His own parents hadn't been very loving in the first place. His own father had even attacked him and Corabell. And he wasn't sure if he forgave himself enough to let her forgive him... Rowan sighed as he dropped off his trolley and looked around. No one of interest just yet...

Sixth Year/Gryffindor/Dating Corabell/Prefect
(O.o.C.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart at Platform 9 3/4 with Emily
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Thank Merlin I'm going to get a few months away from him. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Sunny days seem to hurt the most; ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          I wear the pain like a heavy coat. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          I feel you everywhere I go. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott was still scanning the crowd before him (which was still relatively thin, he noticed) for someone who looked about his age when a girl came through the barrier and approached with a smile. He blinked a bit, flushing. He didn't really have any friends (well, there was that one kid he'd met, but he didn't know if they were friends per say), so he wasn't used to socializing. He hadn't really thought this through, he realized. But, she'd already said hi, and if it got Kenneth off his back... "Uh, hi. I'm Elliott Holt," he said with a small, nervous smile. The brunette then looked up at his older brother, narrowing his eyes. "There! I'm socializing! So can you leave?" he hissed, prompting the elder Holt to roll his eyes and chuckle. Kenneth laid a hand on Elliott's head and ruffled his hair a bit, which only served to make the child glare harder, and then offered the girl a small wave. "Heya," he said, his accent standing out even with just those two syllables. "Elliott ain't much for socializing. So, if when I leave, he ditches you and goes off to read or somethin', don't take it personal. He's just like that." Elliott elbowed his brother in the ribs, and Kenneth snorted. "Man, I need to make you spend some time with Verily. You need to learn to hit. But, fine. I'll see ya at Christmas, bro," he said, and with that, the young man was gone with a loud crack. Elliott glared at the spot where he'd stood a second longer, then turned to the girl. "... So. Um. Are you a first year?" he asked, unsure. That was the normal topic of conversation, though, right? Years and houses and lessons? Or was he just such a geek that he couldn't think of something more fun to talk about?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ I see your smile, I see your face,
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I hear you laughin' in the rain;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I still can't believe you're gone.

(( OOC: ))

"Kenneth's speech"

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Platform <3
With : <3 Another student <3
Who : <3 David <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Pretty happy for once. <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire entered with the rest of her annoying family. She had actually entered first and went straight to drop off the trolley. She stretched afterwards. Langley laying along her shoulders. The Fox was becoming quite lazy. She smiled as she pet the animal before actually looking around. She was rather happy. For one who wasn't supposed to be. She had actually enjoyed her siblings. Being with them and such. The fourth year was rather giddy coming to school again. As she looked around, she noticed a rather annoying young Ravenclaw. She chuckled as she walked over and sat beside him. Not entirely right next to him but with enough distance to be considerate. "And how is my favorite Ravenclaw?" She asked. Teasing but also laughing. She was actually enjoying herself.

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

Emily Strauss Vanadeth

╔═════════════════════╗
Where: Platform 9 3/4
With: Elliott Holt
Thoughts//OOC: I hope he isn't the quiet type...
Outfit: Polyvore isn't working for me right now. So she is just wearing a lightblue shirt with a panda on it, and a pair of knee length blue jeans.
╚═════════════════════╝

Emily smiled as the male hissed at the older one. "If he does, it won't hurt my feelings. Although I hope he doesn't." She said happily. "It's a pleasure to meet you Elliott. I am a first year. Are you?" She said. She had to ask. Being it was just common courtesy, even if she could tell. She waved as the elder Holt left and she was left with the younger. "So your not very good at socializing? Well, would you like to be friends? At least then you could have someone to talk to." She said. Then covered her mouth. "That came out meaner than I meant. I'm sorry."

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

It was mixed emotions with which Dani greeted today. As quickly as the summer arrived it was already gone, and the cool air which blew in from the north seemed to herald the return of autumn. As tumultuous as summer started, it passed with a succession of warm days and cool nights. All of a sudden, it seemed, it was all over, and now it was time to return to school.

One of the sure signs of autumn was the arrival of the owl bearing the list of textbooks for the new school year. If Dani had been able to arrange it, she would have coordinated things so she and a group of her Housemates made a grand foray to Diagon Alley as a group, making a day of it. Unfortunately, conflicting schedules and small issues of logistics such as the fact she lived practically in Wales, not far from the Snowdonian National Forest, ensured this didn’t happen.

Not for the first time, she found herself envying her friends. Veronica practically had a flat in London to call her own, and could go wherever and whenever she wished. Cathy, while she didn’t have as much leeway, at least was close enough to London she could make a run on Diagon Alley any time she wanted. While Aunt Bella was pretty cool about most things, she wasn’t so keen on the thought of letting her run loose across Wizarding Britain without an adult watching out for her.

Instead, she and Aunt Bella drove down to London over a weekend to take care of the big shopping trip. While the house was connected to the Floo Network, and she had a rather old Cleansweep broomstick to fly around on, Aunt Bella preferred to drive to London, as the Floo Powder made her violently ill, and it was a damned long flight on a broom. However, the trip down was picturesque enough to make it worthwhile, and driving with her aunt was far more pleasant than trips with her parents ever were.

They picked up all of her textbooks at Flourish and Blotts, and then made a trip to Madam Malkin’s to get fitted for her uniforms, as she’d had a growth spurt over the summer and her old ones were now a little small on her.

Dani was rather embarrassed to discover she really needed to get new dress shirts, as she had filled out her shirts from last year to the point where they looked rather immodest, and a deep breath could cause ‘wardrobe issues’. A couple years ago, her developmental issues caused a boy or two to make fun of her and one of them was the recipient of one of her ‘poltergeist events’, where he got a locker door slammed into the back of his head with sufficient force to require him to get stitches afterward. Though her bust wasn’t as full as Orihime Inoue’s was, she was certain the other boys would be taking due notice.

Another issue which came up was the subject of clothes. Having seen how Cathy and Veronica dressed, Dani really wanted to emulate how her friends looked. Copious amounts of time and effort spent online allowed her to nail down the places and designers they shopped from. While her aunt was sympathetic, she told her there was no way she could afford to completely revamp her wardrobe. In the end, she managed to get a handful of pieces she could work into her repertoire.

Dani declared her Twelfth birthday as being her ‘best ever’ as she got her very own broomstick and maintenance kit as a gift from her grandparents. In all the years she’d lived with her parents, it never really dawned on her that they never went to see Grandma and Grandpa Quinn, even though she and David always sent them cards at Christmas, and they sent money to them at Christmas and birthdays. Shortly after the end of the term, Dani and her aunt received invitations (which her aunt referred to as ‘a summons’) and a Portkey, and they went to Ireland to visit the grandparents she’d never met before.

It was an indication of how seriously her aunt took the impending trip that she took Dani to a specialty shop to get her a pretty dress and a new pair of shoes in preparation. For a girl accustomed to sneakers, wearing a pair of high-heeled shoes was a novelty, as was learning quickly how to walk around in them without falling over. It would also mark the first time Dani saw a Portkey, much less used one.

The trip to Dublin happened in a matter of a few seconds, and Dani learned just how unsettling using a Portkey was, and how much of a problem it was for her aunt to use one. She found out her grandparents lived in an ancient house in one of the wealthiest districts in Dublin, and the Portkey was set up to drop them into the back of the garden, so Aunt Bella could empty her stomach without embarrassing herself and the rest of the neighbors.

The Quinns were an old Wizarding family, and so were considered ‘old money’, and her grandparents were both magically actively. Dani soon learned her grandparents were thrilled to have a grandchild at Hogwarts, especially since they were concerned neither daughter had yet to produce any magical offspring. She also found out she and her brother were kept away from the rest of the Quinns because their mother wanted nothing to do with them, and because she was a Squib.

Dani and her aunt spent the week in Dublin, and her grandparents hosted her birthday tea, inviting friends from other families to meet her. It was their way of welcoming her to the Quinn side of the family, and introducing her to Wizarding Society as a whole. She also took the opportunity to see the sights, as she’d never had the chance to see them before. Aunt Bella treated her to a rock concert the night before they used a Portkey to get back to her house.

One thing Dani took care to do was to take Veronica’s advice and became a scholar of the game of Quidditch. She started with listening to the games of one of the local Quidditch Clubs, the Holyhead Harpies, on her aunt’s Wizard’s Wireless Set, becoming a fan into the bargain. Dani then studied what books she could find, and even managed to convince her aunt to let her add a couple books on the subject to the stack of schoolbooks she got at Flourish and Blotts. She also practiced flying with her new broom, determined to learn its quirks before the start of term.

Dani found she could practice out in the forest where there wasn’t a soul about to watch her flying at high speed along trails and around trees. She also placed bushel baskets at spots, and practiced her shooting by carrying around a basketball, and chucking it into the baskets. While it wasn’t as good as getting in actual practice matches, she figured her shooting would be a little better this year. As much as anything she wanted to impress Jacob with her work ethic.

It was this broomstick which was securely in its hard plastic case, strapped to the top of her school trunk, which was equally well fastened to the two-wheeled dolly she was using as she rolled it along the platform. On some level she figured she had to look an odd sight to any Muggles whom might have caught sight of her, and silently dared any of them to say anything to her about it.

She wore her favourite well-worn pair of sneakers and white ankle socks, with a pair of cutoff jean shorts. Over that was an oversized dark green Holyhead Harpies jersey, whose tails were long enough to qualify as a short dress, with a long sky-coloured scarf wrapped around her waist serving as a belt, and giving the outfit some shape, with a matching tanktop underneath. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a single ‘Katniss Everdeen’- style braid and draped over her right shoulder, while stretched out across her shoulders was her ginger-furred companion, Sassafras.

Dani had considered using the soft-sided cat carrier to transport her friend; she had it with her in case any of the Transit Authority people said anything to her, and then decided there was no reason to make the trip unpleasant for Sassy. As she was walking along she heard Sassy growl and hiss at an older man as they passed by him.

She looked around, and saw the man whom Sassy didn’t like, though she couldn’t figure out why her friend would react to him in such an untoward fashion. As she paused to search out any sign of anybody she actually knew, she saw no sign of even her aunt in the sea of humanity, the platform was. Though they’d hugged and said their farewells already, she figured Aunt Bella would have followed her to the train. ‘Either I’m not seeing her, or she figures she can trust me to get myself onto the train,’ figured Dani. ‘At least this year I won’t be spending Christmas at school. Grandpa Quinn promised to pick me up at the platform and we’ll be going back to Dublin.’

It was then she spotted a familiar head of platinum blonde hair, even if it was stuffed under a cap, and his pink eyes hidden by a pair of Foster Grants. “Eli!” she called out to the other Second Year, and she rushed toward him.

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena followed after her elder sister. She was rather pleased with herself at this point. She hadn't gotten into an argument with Sapphire on the entire trip here. That was a record! Which she proudly held now. They had even had a conversation! A rather short one but still! The girl dropped her trolley off before saying goodbye to her older cousins. Shayna was a seventh year this year. And Raph was a fifth year. They both were quite close to leaving... Which was kind of upsetting... But anyway. She started looking around and soon spotted her sister sitting with a boy! What? Sapphire sitting with and talking to a boy? She was quite confused at this but saw Cathy near by. So she went to her friend first. "Hiya Cathy. Is this a friend or cousin? Nice to meet you. I'm Celaena." She said happily.

User ImageUser Image

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image
ᕼᘮℱℱᒪᙓᕈᘮℱℱ ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ Ꭹᙓᗩᖇ
ᙖᗴᗩ♈ᗴᖇ

Raph entered the train station after his cousins. He was happy. But also unsure. He dropped his trolley off and looked around. He wasn't exactly the brightest or most liked male in the school. But he couldn't help it. Originally he was a pain in the arse for most people... But now. he was actually really happy. But he didn't exactly have many if any friends... So he stood waiting on the ability to get on the train.

ᗯᖺᙓᖇᙓ: --- Platform
ᙡᖺᗢ: --- No one yet
ℱᙓᙓᒪᓰﬡᘐ//〇〇ᑕ: --- Unsure
Wearing: --- Clothes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
                                                    Lately I been, I been losing sleep
                                                    Dreaming about the things that we could be
                                                    But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
                                                    Said no more counting dollars
                                                    We'll be counting stars
                                                    Yeah, we'll be counting stars

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ℱїḟтℌ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer stepped through the barrier and looked around, already noting that it seemed like the station was filling up quickly. He spotted Gypsy, Jess, and Toby easily enough, and the Cockney teen quickly made his way over, completely ignoring the fact that his prefect badge was nowhere in sight. He'd rather get to the school in one piece, thank you. He tipped his hat to the three, grinning slightly cockily and then blinking as he noticed badges in their respective house colours being examined. Well, that was four of them, who were the other four prefects? It didn't take him long to spot a rather snobbish girl his year in his house Evidently she decided to flash him her badge and walk away with a superior gleam in her eye. The other three, he couldn't locate quite yet. He felt bad for whoever the head boy and girl had to be, because guaranteed they were going to have a handful with the new prefects.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he only caught the tail end of what Gypsy said before he blinked and looked over to the troublemaking twins. Gypsy was going to talk to Ronna? Why? He didn't even think she liked the girl, let alone tolerated her enough to speak with her.
                                                    "So ya go' prefec' too? Wot, were th' bloody 'eads of 'ouses Billy Monk or summi'? And Gyp, why 're ya wantin' ter Rabbit an' Pork ter Ronna aw of a sudden? Summi' come up?" Jer was honestly confused, but figured, hey, it wasn't that bad, right? Maybe Ronna got prefect too and she wanted to start up some sort of competition.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thoughts: 'Eaven and 'ell, this could be either Robin Hood, or Sorry and Sad.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I feel the love
                                                    And I feel it burn
                                                    Down this river every turn
                                                    Hope is our four letter word
                                                    Make that money
                                                    Watch it burn

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

Is she so bored she is going to start bothering me of all people this early in the year?

David raised a brow as he hadn't even managed to open his book once he sat down when he was greeted by Sapphire who asked him jokingly how her favorite Ravenclaw was. "Oh you have favorite Ravenclaws, now? And who would that be, there's a lot of Ravenclaws to chose from. And isn't at least one of your relatives of some sort a Ravenclaw?" David replied with a roll of his eyes and a short laugh.

That was when he caught the narrowed gaze by Wendy who was looking suspiciously over at him. She hadn't kept up, or maybe Cathy had distracted her since they were still in fairly close vicinity to each other. This was going to be a long year he realized since knowing that Wendy spent the last couple years at least living at the Main Manor. "As for myself, Miss Snow, I'm the same as ever. Consistency is a good trait," He said with a shrug, before adding. "But, I doubt you'd care that much, unless you are that terribly bored, which is not a good sign this early in the school year. Anyways, I trust your summer was decent enough, then?"

shabatha

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games