Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:48 pm
You NEVER CARED to HEAR the OTHER SIDE
So WHY would you CARE to KEEP this THING ALIVE?
You PAINT ME into the MEMORY of all OUR PAIN
But I WILL NOT be DRAWN INTO the PAST AGAIN
'Cause ALL OF THIS is all that YOU CAN TAKE
And you could NEVER UNDERSTAND the DEMONS that I FACE
So I'LL GO AHEAD and BAT MY EYES and LIE right to the WORLD
For EVERYTHING I AM, I'm JUST a LITTLE GIRL

Go on and decide: Calm
Who is wrong, what is right: ... worth a shot
'Cause you know inside: Cassandra
I'm just a little girl: Diagon Alley

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | J U S T A L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 10 User Image

Morven wasn't surprised by the instant invitation, because she was a child, and used to making such impulsive decisions herself. She shrugged. "Alright. I've never been in the joke shop." Cassie looked curious, but remarkably straight faced, which the other girl appreciated. She was used to being around open books of emotion. Even her father could never really hide what he was really thinking and feeling. Newlyn practically broadcasted her moods, and Elsie... ugh, she didn't even want to think about Elsie. Her blue eyes widened with interest at the mention of Knockturn Alley, which she was forbidden to go into and therefore wanted desperately to visit some day. Morven liked trouble, and the place sure sounded like it. She shook her head, bangs bouncing. "No. I live in Upper Barnton. I'm just visiting." She wished she lived around here, where things actually happened, rather than some idyllic little village where everyone smiled at you. She looked up at Cassie, who was very tall, compared to her. She had a build like El- The Hufflepuff Who's Name We Shall Not Mention. "I'm here by myself," Morven clarified, looking around almost cautiously. If this other girl had some busybody parent lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce on her with questions and comments about her lack of adult company, she was out of here. But she didn't seem to.

For EVERYTHING I AM, I'm JUST a LITTLE GIRL

Essy ze Ninja

I NEVER MEANT for you to FEEL THIS WAY
The DECEMBERS were NEVER MEANT to be OUR GRAVES
It's not a QUESTION of WHO IS WRONG and WHAT IS RIGHT
But TIME CANNOT HEAL what we will NEVER RECOGNIZE
So I'LL GO AHEAD and CRY, believe that I WAS RIGHT
To KEEP AWAY the DARK, to HELP ME SLEEP at NIGHT
'Cause ALL OF THIS is all that YOU CAN TAKE
And you could NEVER UNDERSTAND the DEMONS that I FACE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:21 pm
Cassandra Nott

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

”It’s wicked, follow me,” Cassie dared to add a little hop in her step, it wasn’t every day she found someone to play with. Even if it wasn’t really playing, at least not yet because surely there’d be something brilliant to snatch off the shelves… There damn well better be anyway. Her nose wrinkled at the thought as she glanced backwards at Morven and tucked several tangled strands of dirty blonde hair behind her ear. ”Upper Barnton? What’s that? It sounds dull.” Cassie was blunt, almost bland as she shrugged it off. When she heard her next statement, it caught her attention with the shake of messy blonde hair whipping behind her head.

”Really? Me too.” She almost wanted to say why. I ran away, her nose wriggled and her lips twisted awkwardly. And I’m never going back. But even as her thoughts rang loud in her mind, she knew she was lying. ”I’m not supposed to be, though. I wish my da’ would let me out alone.” She couldn’t help but pout. How could she? Being an only child—and a recluse one at that— hadn’t shined the brightest corners of her character. ”So how is it that you’ve never been to a joke shop, you must be mental. Or I suppose your mum an da’ are just strict, huh?” That was usually the case anyway, right? ”Oh, see here it is!” She beamed, a skinny little finger stretched out to point out the shop. ”It’s not the cool one, so there’s a bit more rubbish piled around, but there’s some pretty good stuff in here too.” Holding the door wide open, she ushered Morven to hurry along inside so she can follow.

[OOC: o3ob I guess you can post at Gambol & Japes

Ten Years Old
Diagon Alley
❄❅ With Morven

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:17 am
User Image

Blaire stepped into the streets of Diagon Alley with a smile upon her face, ready for the day. She had gathered her sisters, all those who would come, and readied them all for a day of fun. Though what that fun was she didn't really have the slightest idea. She figured London was going to be the best place to find that and now they had ended up in Diagon Alley and it was going to be fantastic! Maybe they'd head out to lunch, or maybe get their hair done, or perhaps just shop a ridiculous amount. They would make it a day no matter what they ended up doing. Things seemed to be going slowly in the MacEacharin home as of late and she didn't like it one bit. Now that Danielle had returned from Hogwarts for the summer things had picked up again but now she had to give things a little push. She had nothing else to spend her money on since most of their needs were provided for after the death or their parents so what else was there to do but shop with her sisters? Nothing. This would be grand. She'd make sure of that. She glanced behind her to see a line of her deeply Scottish sisters and she smiled once again.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:29 am
User Image

User Image
I'M A ONE WOMAN ARMY XXXXX OH LA LA XXXXX YES, I'M A ONE WOMAN ARMY XXXXX OH LA LA XXXXX I'M A ONE WOMAN ARMY
OH !x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ xxx i'm . . on . . the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x ❛ █▌║█▌║█▌║█▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
: : B A T T L E ▣ F I E L D xx like x ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ x oh - - xxx
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod
knocking soldiers down like a HOUSE OF CARDS ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i'maonewomanarmy i'maonewomanarmy i'maonewomanarmy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HOUSE OF CARDS ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlala ohlalaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxI'M A ONE WOMAN ARMY

It was that time of the year again.

Brushing a few stray locks out of her face, the young brunette looked around the familiar streets again, savouring the noise and bustle once more. Coffee had to admit; as fun as Hogwarts was, she missed Diagon. She missed London. It wasn't just the fact that she could go about town, just like that, and spend her time lazing it off in the park or down avenues or window-shopping. There was something that struck nostalgia in her about the sounds of a busy town, the rush of life passing her by.

Yeah. It was nice.

Heels clicking on the stone of the cobbles and pebbles on the walkway under them, the Heist strolled on, teal eyes taking in the sights, the nuances of change that the place had gone through and the differences between the Diagon-then and the Diagon-now. Not too much, just a few shops closing, but then again a few had opened up to take their place too. Shifting her jacket to another arm, the Gryffindor sighed, enjoying the warmth hitting her skin as the sun shone down on the place, reaching her bare arms and face as it did so. After the winter they'd had-- it was a bit on the harsh side, really-- it was a godsend, the days of sun they were having. And you could actually feel it heating up. Imagine that. Running a hand through her hair as she continued her progress down the place, Coffee thought for a few moments about what she was going to do.

She could always just amble around, like she usually did. After all, it was what she really did when she was in town. But really. Looking up at the bright sky, she frowned, shielding her eyes. It was way too nice of a day to just spend it like she did. The sun was out. That didn't happen often. She could get started on her supply-shopping, she supposed, thinking back to the list they had received for their school supplies. That would probably be better, Coffee admitted, recalling the size of the volumes they would be using.

Pausing at the sight of a clothing store, Coffee halted her walk, turning to glance at the display and peek through the glass windows. Gaze roving around what she could see, teeth bit lightly on her lower lip, eyes filling with want at the sight of the gorgeous apparel the shop was selling. She was about to pull away, really, because oh, God, Sparrow probably wouldn't be too happy at another shopping spree at his expense, only it had to pop out. It wasn't her fault, really! Coffee had spotted a pair of killer heels.

Letting out a small whimper, Coffee made up her mind.

Shoes.

She had to have them.

Marching quickly over to the store, the brunette pushed the doors open, heading in.

Shoes.

Screw Sparrow, he could deal.

❛❛ Silence is the beginning of wisdom. ❞

______|_|_|______

Mood :: Neutral || Location and Action :: Walking in Diagon || Company :: Nein

Theme :: Porcelain Black's One Woman Army || Outfit :: Bite Me.

OOC :: NEW POST FORMAT STYLE O 3 O

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

542e17
7b6d4a
b69f6a

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 am
User Image
User Image

Ballet is an incredibly difficult,
~~~~~beautiful art form that takes a lot of training,
~~~~~~~~~~a lot of time,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and a lot of hard work.

Danielle followed happily behind her sister glad to be back home. She loved Hogwarts, she really did, but she still hadn't gotten over the terror of being sorted into the Slytherin house. She was fairly certain that the hat had some serious misguidance. No one had threatened her life yet so she counted that as a triumph. Oh well, she was here now and that was all that mattered. Danielle had seemed to rush them all out of the house this morning. She had been on one since Danielle had come home, not that she minded too much. It was significantly more fun that way. She was just glad to be around the hustle and bustle of her own family. All nine of them. The weeks since her return had been glorious and now it looked as though it would continue. Blair had left the oldest three MacEacharins (all the males) at home and taken the lot of them out into the city where they had quickly found themselves in Diagon Alley and Dani couldn't be more thrilled. She had loved this place even before she knew for certain that she'd had magic but it seemed to take on a whole new feel now that she was familiar with the magic world. She tried to take in everything she could see. She pushed herself up on her toes and followed closely behind Blaire, her eyes wide. Danielle wanted to shop and there wasn't anything that would stop her. Now if only the had a dance store in Diagon Alley. Her life would be complete.

{Away from Dancing:}
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:55 am
User Image
User Image

Hastily twisting her hair up into a bun, Jenny hurried to catch up to her siblings, ignoring the loud clickclack of her heels on the stone. A bright smile on her face, the young adult slowed to a quick stroll instead, keeping in time with the fifth MacEacharin's stride. Absently tugging on the the strap of her backpack, Jennifer chewed on the inside of her cheek-- a habit she'd never really been able to break, but eh-- as she looked around the place with her family.

It was great! Being out of the house was a lovely change and she was going to thoroughly enjoy it. She could have probably gone out by herself, but that wasn't any fun without someone to enjoy it with. It would be lonely, wouldn't it? Grinning back at Blaire as she flashed them all a smile, Jenny gave her own dazzling back. Going back to the sightseeing, she brushed short locks out of her eyes as she attempted to take all the sights in. Ah, it really was great to be out! Already humming a small tune under her breath, it wouldn't be long before she actively broke out her cheer. Relishing the sunshine heating her skin, the seventh MacEacharin child sighed in happiness.

Summer was so great.

Placing a hand on her youngest sister's shoulder, Jenny gave her a smile too as they walked. She knew Danielle wasn't as happy as she herself had been sorted into Slytherin. It was sort of sad, but hopefully she'd find it wasn't too bad a house. Snakes were a bit pricklier, but they made very good friends once you could get past that. It was definitely sad. But anyway, that was another thing, another time and for now, there was shopping to do and fun to have and it was a girls' day out, the least they could do was take advantage of it all.

h o w d o y o u w a n t t o d o t h i s ?- - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

t h e f a m
sing for me
S U M M E R !
s i n g l e

Maiya Kajuji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:34 am
I'm not a cynic...
I just don't believe a word you say!
I'm not a critic...
I just hate it all anyway!
If you're happy and you know it...
Clap your hands like this.
'Cause the rest of us are wondering...
What on earth we missed.

User Image
rυтнveɴ lιlιαѕ мαceαcнαrιɴ
pυreвlood ѕqυιв
υɴιverѕιтy ѕтυdeɴт
cyɴιc αɴd crιтιc

feeling: reserved. with: sisters. at: Diagon Alley.

As far as sister bonding went, being dragged off to Diagon Alley was pretty bad, in Ruth's opinion. But she kept that to herself, if only for Danielle's sake. She still seemed a bit traumatized about being sorted into that snake house or whatever. But it'd been the house Jenny had been in, so Ruth didn't see how bad it could possibly be. Jenny had turned out alright, hadn't she? The squib kept her head down. Still, she couldn't help glancing around furtively now and then. She'd been in Diagon a few times, though nowhere near as much as her siblings. What was the point, if she didn't have magic? It was like bringing someone on a diet into a sweets shop. Still, she was trying to be mature and not complain. It was a nice day, after all, so at least she could appreciate that.

yeαн, тнe тrυтн нυrтѕ, вυт ιт нαѕɴ'т ѕтυɴɢ eɴoυɢн тo ѕтop мe.

If you're happy and you know it...
Stomp your feet real loud.
The rest of us could use some cheering up right now.
I like my thrills dirt cheap and my irony thick!
Oh whatever, never mind.
I'm just crying for help.
I guess I'll heal the old fashioned way...
And do it myself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss

Wearing:Casual Clothes sporting a new hair color

♜ DOB: June 22, 2011 ♜ Height: 5' 7" ♜ Birthplace: Hawkinge (technically Dover), Kent, England ♜ Current Residence: London, England ♜ Muggleborn Witch ♜ Current Student of Hogwarts ♜

At least I was able to keep my meeting with Theo... and it gives me something else to focus on.

Veronica Kiss had dyed her usually blonde hair what she called brunette, it was actually more of a bright auburn, but her reasoning was that after the funeral only a few days ago of her father and meeting her mother for the first time in the years she had discovered the uncanny resemblance she shared with the woman who had abandoned her as a baby essentially for her career. Things and affairs following her father's death were still going on but at least the custody had been decided and she was still in the process of moving. In a state of rebellion she had decided to dye her hair till her biological mother was gone along with her new family-and she had randomly asked her new guardian, her father's old friend and lawyer, Carl Manhattan to pick up a dye so she wasn't stuck being mistaken for a mini-me of the woman or a mini-me with freckles.

Carl let her meet up with Theo to buy her school stuff-figuring it would be good for her- and said he needed to meet up with her mother to discuss affairs anyways. And thus, Veronica had left early and stood in front of Flourish and Blotts standing near the shop's window on the street drinking a bottle of water, dressed mostly in black, her sunglasses hooked to her tanktop's collar. She wondered if Theo would even recognize her-after all, she wasn't really the type to suddenly dye her hair. Of course, how many tall freckled girls, with curly hair, wearing batman insignia earings would there be. And a necklace sporting half a handcuff-that was sort of a cop's daughter touch. Besides, she didn't think the hair made her look all that different besides not being the same shade as her mother's.

With a small sigh she searched the crowd looking for Theo, knowing she had come several minutes early and he had said he might have trouble finding the shop.

♜My wand is Inflexible, 13 inches, Laurel, with a Dragon Heartstring Core and Slightly Knobby

♜I am the daughter of the late Officer Brian Kiss. My mother? Does it matter... she left before I remember and now comes back when she feels guilty after making a new family I want no part of and the divide is too great to bridge if I even tried... The problem is there is no erasing the past and you can only move forward and so I will...
♜Yet, this summer, I shall do my reflection in my own way... gather my thoughts, keep busy, and move forward-it was always a possibility and Dad had planned ahead properly. Be thankful for what you had, right? And, of course, trust that in the end justice will always win.

{ }

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:33 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Soon-to-be Third Year

Theo arrived in Diagon promptly...ready for his...date...prearranged event? with Ronna. He didn't know how she put it, but he was here nonetheless. He would not keep her waiting either. He dodged through the crowd, looking for the usual blond hair and freckles that he came to know over the years, but as he dodged through the crowd he found Flourish and Blotts and no Ronna. Where was she? He didn't know. He kept walking through the crowd hoping to find her, but he was not succeeding.

He kept walking until he ran into someone of course. A girl that had a much darker hair color than Ronna, but when he looked closer to the girl's face...he found it to be Ronna. Saying he was surprised was not even the word for it. "Wow...Ronna...you look...different. I think, I like this new look though actually. Well, here I am...I actually found Flourish and Blotts. Asked a man on the streets. He gave me a few directions," he said, still in disbelief. He didn't know what to say really. She wasn't much taller than him, but he probably should have recognized her despite that. "Wow...seriously Ronna...you look great," he said instinctively, not knowing anything else to say, but the right greeting. He shook off his disbelief after a minute or so. "So how is your summer coming along?" he asked her.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
Veronica Kiss

♜ DOB: June 22, 2011 ♜ Height: 5' 7" ♜ Birthplace: Hawkinge (technically Dover), Kent, England ♜ Current Residence: London, England ♜ Muggleborn Witch ♜ Current Student of Hogwarts ♜

Okay, cat is out of the bag, let's move on now.

"Well you prefer brunettes right? I didn't pick the color actually, you'll have to thank Da-" She paused and took a deep breath and put on a smile and said, "You'll have to thank Dad's lawyer. I distinctly didn't want something blonde and this is what he end up picking up for me. Don't get used to it, I'm going back to my natural color before school starts."

"Anyways, it is good you found your way here, though I seriously don't know how you can be so direction-ally challenged," Ronna said shaking her head. "How do you find your classes with a head like that... and you'll have electives to worry about to find next year too."

Suddenly her smile faded as she realized he asked about her summer and said, "Well, I suppose it is going to get out sooner or later... I'm surprised you hadn't heard... my last name isn't exactly common or at least in the British Isles." She twisted the brass cuff on her wrist, sporting the starting numbers of pi. "They are offering a reward for information that'll lead to the capture and prosecution of those who are responsible for murdering Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent police force..."

Biting her lip she suddenly smiled, her blue eyes glancing over to Theo and she said, "But that's the last thing I want to talk about. I mean for the last week and a half it's been all about that and people worrying about me. I mean, nothing is going to change the fact. And it is only a matter of time before the guilty parties are caught. I mean most criminals are pretty stupid, and killing a cop is totally worth bragging about right?" She let out a shaky laugh.

Changing the subject she said to Theo, "So, what electives are you taking? And where do you want to head, first? I'll be living in London, now, and my new guardian, Carl, his flat is actually not that far from Diagon Alley so if I miss something I can always head back. You're the priority."

♜My wand is Inflexible, 13 inches, Laurel, with a Dragon Heartstring Core and Slightly Knobby

♜I am the daughter of the late Officer Brian Kiss. My mother? Does it matter... she left before I remember and now comes back when she feels guilty after making a new family I want no part of and the divide is too great to bridge if I even tried... The problem is there is no erasing the past and you can only move forward and so I will...
♜Yet, this summer, I shall do my reflection in my own way... gather my thoughts, keep busy, and move forward-it was always a possibility and Dad had planned ahead properly. Be thankful for what you had, right? And, of course, trust that in the end justice will always win.

{ }

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image

Suzie followed closely behind all of her sisters, her eyes wide taking in all the sights that surrounded her. It was always a strange feeling going to Diagon Alley. She truly found it all very fascinating and couldn't keep her eyes off of it but at the same time it made her sad. She had this feeling in the pit of her stomach, something almost similar to shame. She couldn't do any of this, she should have been able to. She should have gotten magic, it was in her blood, yet here she was; a squib. She was intent to not let that stop her from enjoying her time here with her sisters. Though she couldn't be sure anybody else was feeling quite the same way.

She glanced at all of her sisters trying to figure out what they were thinking but ended up failing miserably so just went back to looking at all the sights that surrounded her. It really was incredible and wonderful and strange. Even the people here seemed so different. In the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder what they might think of her if they knew she was a squib. Would they hate her? Be disgusted by her? Not care in the slightest? It was hardly important but she couldn't stop it from raging throughout her mind.

Her parents had always been careful as to not make any sort of separation between their children who could do magic and those who couldn't. That was truly one of the few things she remember about them. The always loved her no matter what. That had been harder to maintain after they died since it seemed every year more and more members of her large family would head off to Hogwarts. Though she had really known deep down that she didn't have magic long before her eleventh birthday it had shattered her to know that she most certainly was a squib though by this point she had come to terms with it. She was happy just being herself.

She sighed ever so slightly as they continued to walk, it was far too quiet. "So..." Suzie said loudly dragging out the words making sure all of her sisters heard her. She looked through her sunglasses, her eyes darting back and forth and moved next to Danielle, carefully following her sisters every move not completely sure of what she was doing but she certainly wasn't going to be the one to start the conversation.
{{ooc; outfit in top pic}}

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:21 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Soon-to-be Third Year

"No, not really. I prefer any kind of girl honestly, don't really look for specific physical traits," he said to her, shrugging a bit, still a little shocked, but saddened to here that she would actually be going back to her natural hair color. Her natural hair color was fine, but he personally liked this color better. But what caught him was her falter over the word "Dad". He wondered why it had happened like it did, but his confusion would soon be answered. And as soon as he heard, he regretted ever asking how her summer had been treating you. Truth is, he had not read any of the papers recently because he had been trying to catch up on German. He had a solid grasp of the language after his stay at the youth academy. It wasn't a full...nor did he speak fluently, but he was getting there.

"Ronna...I'm sorry...I really didn't know. I wouldn't have said anything. Great job Theo," he said to her and then himself, shaking his head at the last part. He felt like a jerk...a moronic one at that. But she seemed to be smiling now so he instantly gathered himself and brought himself out of his guilt. "They'll catch him. The muggle justice system is highly advanced nowadays. It impresses me sometimes. Well...the high level systems at least...the one's that would be investigating," he said, leaving that at the topic. He wasn't surprised to see Ronna change the subject...who really wanted to talk about their dad dying. He couldn't imagine what she was going through. He didn't even have a biological father at the moment, well at least, the man has been sending him messages in the most inopportune times. It was getting quite ridiculous.

"Uhm...I'm taking several. I really can't name them all at the time, but I know that wandless magic, Alchemy, cursebreaking, and some others are among that group. Oh yes, I think I'm taking Healing. When I get those injuries on the muggle field. I'm not going to want to go all the way to Diagon to get it fixed," he finally said to her, laughing a bit, hoping to lighten up the mood quite a bit. The whole thing with her father depressed him a bit, but all he could do was be there for her in her time of need. He may have been the priority, or at least, she proclaimed as such, but he would definitely look out for her.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 am
User Image
Veronica Kiss

And the pitty.

"I'm a cop's daughter, nothing ever changed that even though he's gone," Veronica chided Theo sounded a bit annoyed, "besides these thugs pretty much pissed off every cop on the Kent police force and probably further. A lot of my Dad's friends were on the force with him and cops are family with each other. And there was at least bullets which can always be matched with a gun... but like I said I don't really want to talk about it. What's happened, happened... it has always been dangerous work to a point. You kind of accept that it is a possibility, even if you never think it'll happen to your family. Anyways, pity is the last thing I want right now, I have enough of it already."

She shook her head and listened to him listing out his electives and said, "Ooh, wandless, I hear that one is a killer. I wouldn't know though because I didn't take it. Let's see, I'm taking and took cursebreaking... that isn't too bad. Healing is hard, but I think it is because I have no nurturing qualities and was always better at offensive spells and charms...." She said with a shrug before smiling and saying, "And you said I'm an overachiever, you know you only have to sign up for like two electives, right? Anything else?"

"And I have a friend who wants to be in a healer in my grade, we went to the dance together actually, well before I ditched him to go find his crush which he has yet to confess to-well in English. I swear I'm going to hunt that Frenchman down myself and force him one of these days but on the bright side while he's worried about his own crush he doesn't have the time to start trying to hook me up which I am pretty sure was his plans last year," Veronica said with a chuckle. "Anyways, he would probably help you out and if you give him a wink you can watch him stumble. But, seriously, if you are going to get a serious injury fixed it would be St. Mungos... and wouldn't muggles start to get suspicious if your wounds heal quicker than normal? Sorry, I think if you plan to pretend to be a muggle by going pro in football you'll just have to tough out broken bones or whatever... or bench yourself and not practice for the time and make sure you don't run into any muggle who would know you."

{ }

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:25 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Soon-To-Be Third Year

Theo nodded at her statement about the all the cops being pissed off. His adopted father seemed to have a few friends on the police forces and they all seemed very close knit with one another. He knew that these murderers would be getting their best investigators being thrown at them...that was all he really knew. About whether or not they would be caught...is unforeseeable. The likelihood of not being caught nowadays were slim...especially in the Muggle world. They always found something...whether it was the biggest or the most minute thing in the world.

"Well I'm going to take it on! I also wanted to start dueling a lot. Get better at the trade. I think I can really become good at it if I study hard and practice hard. Maybe you can study with me for cursebreaking then. Might as well get a jump on the competition. And I don't have any nurturing qualities either...like I said, for my own personal gain," he said, laughing at her comment about him being an overachiever. It was partially true...then again...he just really wanted to have fun this year. And despite the constant mountains of homework he knew he was going to get...he was going to do fine. He figured it would help him rid his mind of the Alex as well. He figured that...plus hanging out with people would do that...especially Ronna though. He figured Leonette would too...and maybe some of the others.

"Are you talking about the pink-haired dude? Well I think I saw you two actually at the dance and he is the only dude that looks remotely French. I mean, if I truly need help...maybe I'll ask for help, but I don't really ever ask for help. I always learn things on my own...well unless it is from the professor of course," he said to Ronna, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "And you are going to let someone else try to hook you up with someone? Ronna you're going to have to do that." He said, chuckling a bit. Imagining a pink-haired male coming up to him and asking if he liked Ronna. That would be certainly interesting if it ever happened to him. He hated it when others spoke for other people...but that was just him. He was confident and never let anyone speak for him but himself.

"I know Ronna...I know. I figured I would just fake the injury for as long as possible...unless it is a broken bone, in which it is impossible to fake because it has an obvious physical appearance. But all the muscle injuries I could very well get away with healing after games if I keep them secrets," he said to her, already thinking of the situation. He knew that the muggles would definitely be suspicious if they knew about the issue, but they weren't going to know about anything. He wouldn't let them.

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:54 am
User Image
Veronica Kiss

God, my description of Victor sounds so weird now that I think of it...

"The pink haired dude? Victor you mean," Ronna said. "Hey don't insult my knight in shinning armor... well actually I'm more of his knight... I don't know maybe he's the Robin to me being Batman? Meh... he's like the brother I never had. Anyways, I said it was his plans to try to hook me up not that I would go along with it. Besides, he's a typical Hufflepuff... always wanting to make people feel better. I think when he saw me gloomy at the beginning of last year the French side in him came out and he was all 'Ronna needs love in her life!' or something like that."

She shrugged with a smile, "You could join the dueling club, by the way. I'm a member. And studying together for cursebreaking might be fun, though usually I'm more of a solo study person-like you I don't like to ask for help but since I'm your senior wouldn't I be helping you? And, I think healing usually works better for people who have that caring side to them, but what do I know? Anyways, like I said offensive spells are more my style... speaking of which if you are so interested in pursuing a muggle career in football why the sudden interest in dueling and what not?"

She placed her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side, "You aren't second guessing career choices now are you?" She shook her head and said, "Well, anyways, where do you want to go to first? Flourish and Blotts has a sale going on but I hear Obscurus Books is a bit cheaper... then again Flourish and Blotts sells second hand books and will buy back old books, too... or we could pick up other supplies first."

{ }

RedEagleEye007

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games