Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
Revelio and Open Sesame! Double Clutch Hatching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:45 am
Farellen tried to smile at the antics of the dragons around but it hurt, he couldn't help it however. He was so busy watching some of the other hatchlings, he didn't see the 'you can fly' blue until his leg was dragged forwards by the sandal and he landed on his rump with a bump. He looked at the dragon and despite the swelling in his jaw, he laughed, through closed teeth. "Hey!" he playfully repproached "that's mine"

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:50 am
Siv

Sive blinked, watching Gryffindor when he passed, blinking. Oh, man, the poor little brown. Siv offered the brown a sympathetic look, but wasn't ready to speak -- he needed to find His, but she did hope he found them soon. His was going to adore such an awesome brown -- Siv was sure of that.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 am
Meztli
They gave a sort of shrugging nod to Rykin's observation. "They're people, yeah. Much's we are, I think. I've not spent a lot of time near them, to be honest," They'd been searched from a hold that catered to visiting riders, sure, but that wasn't the same. "But they seem to be...maybe a bit more emotional, but I guess people can be too."

Another shrug at what Ruunan offered. "It's a big choice, I guess? I expected more to go quickly too. But then, if I had to pick my favorite of all of them it'd be pretty hard so..." They did have a vague favorite, as it turned out, but it wasn't something they'd risk their life over. For the dragons it was literally a life or death choice. That was a lot to put on the shoulders of such young creatures.
Sweet Symmetry
@Ruunan
Smerdle
@Rykin

Theo...and Regory
Wait. WAIT. What was wrong with these humans? Regory began to squirm in Sylfie's hands, the orb-like shape of his form twisting to wriggle free of her (very nice and very good at scratching! hands). Did they not see all this food? He let out a trilling peep as he waddled to the edge of the woman's lap, wiggled his tail, and hop! He landed heavily on the wineskin, which sloshed under his bulk. Without hesitation—and clearly this was a common habit, and the blue's rotund state made so much sense now—he dove into the stash of food, wrapping himself around an equally-round redfruit and gnawing away. If these silly humans were going to ignore food well, he wouldn't waste it!

Theo seemed as oblivious to the firelizard's antics as he was to Sylfie's glanced. Had he been aware, his face would have lit up with a blush to rival the Red Star's glow. Instead his eyes seemed to dance to the tune of the hatchlings below, the man simply besotted with them all. He'd begun to mutter now and then below his breath, quiet words of affirmation and noises of adoration. Each little life was so perfect, so beautiful. Look at those translucent wings! The arc of a neck or the perfectly formed ridges. As was often the case, he could almost, almost imagine himself down there with the crowds on the sands, ready, worthy of being chosen. Oh, if only...
Meepfur
@Sylfie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:03 am
arlie and smol alegriath

Arlie's initial hustle away from Gru and Haveli faded as she tried to keep it together. Alegriath did her best to bolster the girl's spirits, and part of that was by helping distract her from the emotional weight of it all. Look at those silly boys, she said as she watched Gryffindor and Expelliarmus fight about the green. Don't they know all those greens are so pretty? And look, You Can Fly and Falloth are getting a little air! Oh, is that blue getting on Uncle Krah's head? I should ask Papa and Mama about it at the Feast later, so I can see everyone! The running commentary seemed to help calm her down if nothing else.

Arlie paused to bow to A'ral and Gr'del, still ruddy faced from her outburst. She could only hope her pitiful state didn't get anything worse than pity.

Imperio, Alegriath called to her brother as they passed. You've been out for so long! Go find yours and come find us before you get so hungry no-one can hear you over the sound of your stomach~ And Cythereath, thank you so very much for helping with the egg! she added with a cheep, pleased to see that she had gone and found Hers.

Approaching the table, Arlie slowed, and the white turned back around, still nestled in her arms like a flit. There were so many people there now, and dragons, and...Too shy to say hello, she sat herself down at the nearest edge and finally, reluctantly, let Alegriath free. Her hands trembled as she cut the meat, punctuated by the odd sniffle here or there.

But that was no way to go about things! They were all family here, weren't they? Light as a feather, Alegriath climbed onto her shoulders and braced against the top of her head to peek over and around her, wings slightly parted to help with balance. Hello, cousins, brothers, sisters, everyone! How are we today? she asked, cheerful and chirping.

xdemon_pachabel

xUta

hi eating table idk who all wants that kind of interaction but here's a thing if u do

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 am

With her dear, darling, precious sister now bonded, Crucio dragged her ichor stained body to rest nearer to the Candidates. But she was exhausted. She was hurt. She had been brutally used by her cousin, who was quite a bit larger than she. As funny as she might have found the situation, were someone else to be the subject, she was... less amused. Desperation spurred the little green to try, one more time.

For Crucio was badly hurt and seeping ichor. She recognized that she needed help, although she did not want it. One of the voices had been ever so kind, when she had been in need. When her sister had been hurting so. Shuddering, the little green drew herself up for one last attempt. Spent, unable to walk, she... crawled.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 am
HAVELI

So the green who thought they could attack was moving now, but only barely. Haveli raised an eyebrow to watch the determination of the beast and honestly? She was impressed. Even with her own emotions escaping definition she could understand and respect the need to get what was one's own and so she gave propers were they were due.

"You've managed to impress me." Her words were bitter even in her mouth but they spit out anyway.  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:17 am
Zelaya
Their brow furrowed at the sight of the green crawling towards the candidates. They'd known the hatchling was hurt, but through the color of her own hide the amount of ichor had been hard to tell...But now, moving, and with the light glittering off wet streaks and splotches? "Someone needs to help her..." Their voice came in a desperate whisper near Lucius' ear. Sure, she had savaged other candidates, but it had been provoked, hadn't it? She didn't deserve to die for the misconduct of their own peers. Their hand clenched at the boy's, heart hammering faster, trembling within their ribs as they tried to lend mental strength to the hatchling. "Go on...you can do it. We're all right here..."

The thought of the green being lost between was anathema. It could not happen. Oh Faranth, oh please, let it come out alright in the end...!
BastetAmun
@Lucius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:19 am
Weyrling Makimton and Green Zygmuth

We’ll have lots of fun! Zygmuth replied to Ulendoth. Makimton reached over to snag another pail of meat as the first one became empty. He set the empty one aside and resumed feeding Zygmuth. Makim just looked at her for a moment; stunned that she’d picked him of all people. He reached out and wrapped his arms gently around her neck.

Zygmuth broke off her talks with the other dragons to rub her head against her rider’s. I’m yours now and forever Mine. She crooned lovingly. “I know, I know. It’s just a lot to take in.” He patted her head and resumed feeding.

Sinders Path
Roana and Green Ulendoth

demon_pachabel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Candidate Nalacko she/her

She couldn’t help but admire the beautiful moment. Nala was happy for her new friend. Her father would probably be annoyed she both didn’t impress or if she had. Mainly because like the gold from Tea, she’d let the dragon walk right by her. But if she had, would he have been happy because she rode a brown like him, or irritated that she was a girl on a brown? She shook her head, no she shouldn’t think of him at this moment.

“It would be my pleasure,” she smiled to Zamistia, returning her quick hug. She wasn’t sure she’d be able to join the close group, but really hoped Riz and Shar would be able to join Zamistia. Nala blinked in surprise as the young brown spoke to her. She hadn’t expected that! “Of course!” Who was she to deny the beautiful brown?

Nala wished Riz’s and Shar’s dragons came for them soon. She glanced around the dragonets around the sands, wondering if any were heading in their group’s direction. Her eyes went to the crawling Crucio. Poor green. She needed to find Hers quickly and get her wounds taken care of.

SilverLutz
Shar

Dea and #Teddy#
Zamistia and Brown Nanuth

magnadearel

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:20 am
Kinyegele

More and more of those lovely greens were finding theirs now, and Kinye nodded. The longing hadn't been as strong on the beach - perhaps because she hadn't touched and met everybody. But now, watching as they all roamed?

She wanted them so badly. Even the ones that had hurt candidates. Crucio now was dragging herself around the sands and Kinye's heart caught in her chest, wanting nothing but to reach out and pour wellness into her. But she couldn't - she was fairly certain if she'd even tried to approach she would have been pushed away by Rhianth, or pulled back by Fisher or....no, she would't allow that thought to linger.

"I don't want to be left behind," she admitted to Fisher, even if the context of her thoughts was hers, and hers alone.

houllow

----

Fahn

With several more greens impressed, Fahn could now assess who was left on the sands now. One of those greens that had impressed had been the one that had spurred on all of the carnage earlier....one of those greens was still on the sands. After a fight with her bronze cousin, she wasn't looking the best - and Fahn's heart burned for her still.

But she didn't dare think the green was for her. Crucio was strong and fierce and Fahn didn't consider herself either of those things.

"Think she'll find hers soon?" she asked aloud to Jeri and Helane, shifting her weight uneasily from foot to foot.

revel1984

tatterpixie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:22 am
Helane reached for Fahn's hand when she saw Crucio crawling, not walking..... crawling, forwards, shells that green had determination, rather than just give up "oh i hope so Fahn" she said, voice barely above a whisper "You can do it, even thought you hurt me, pleaaaase find Yours" she murmured

demon_pachabel

tatterpixie

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:23 am
Aroontwa’s heart was in his throat as he watched the ichor stained green crawling. Please, just call out to yours and they will come. They can carry you. The green was strong and seemed proud. But there were limits that the body couldn’t go past. The idea that the green might not make it scared him. There was sand getting in those wounds. They could get infected and then the green could survive the day but not the week. He hoped that, no he had to believe that, High Reaches had better dragon healers than that. They would care for the little green. All she had to do was find hers. Call out little one. Call out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:23 am
Nonami - Western Candidate

Avada had.. Impressed. It’s a slow seeping in as they shook slightly, blinking as the heat under their knees finally broke through the cold of their shock from Sectumsempra, who had also impressed. Their frame shuddered slightly, staggering to their feet as thin arms wrapped around themself tightly. Yet Crucio’s movements caught their eye, and the younger teen’s breath caught. Would.. Would she be okay…?

/ / / /

Ielin - High Reaches Candidate

His chest and shoulder ache, yet he does his best to stay out of nyooming babies’ ways.

/ / / /

Cavera - High Reaches Candidate

Zamistia had impressed! She had seen that from her spot where she’d been moved about, shuffling as she tries to remember to congratulate her later, and to properly meet Nanuth later. Yet she turns, continuing to mill gently about the candidates.. Until one caught her eye. A bit younger, and Cavera might not have been surprised if this was her first standing. Gently, she reaches out to lightly touch Soui’s shoulder. “Hey there - doing okay?”

houllow
She got a soft spot for kids, whoops

/ / / /

Tuelarua - High Reaches Candidate

Her heart goes out to Crucio, hoping that the hurt green might find Hers soon enough, and get those wounds looked after...  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:25 am
Rune and Rhys - HR

The pair were now beside each other, watching the current sanded hatchlings. Rhys showed worry, his eyes on Crucio with a gentle encouragement. She would find Hers, he had little doubt. She could do it, then get tended to, and get some food. Poor darling... Rune, on the other hand, was watching Imperio. That little one was fascinating, and so many of the other dragons on the sands just had too much....energy for her taste. Though there was pity and concern for Crucio, hope that the little one would find that person.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:27 am

Her world growing dark, the green dragonet reached out to the only person who might help. My Rune... the terribly wounded Crucio called. Your... Saevath... cannot come... to you. Please. Please find me, Mine. For her strength was fading, and her time nearly spent. The color of her hide greyed, the green ichor standing out starkly against it.

Even if I have... been... bad... Eyes slowly greying, losing their bright red color, the green dragonet peered at that figure, desperate. Save me. Please. For if she did not find help soon, there would be no turning back. The darkness would win.

User Image

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:27 am
FISHER

"Eh? I'm not really plannin' on goin' anywhere if you're not with me." If Kinye didn't specify then it was easy enough that Fisher didn't understand the entirety of her sentence. Just enough to try and assure the girl things were okay. "I mean, didja wanna try and go to her or sommin'? I'll go with you if that's what you're wantin'."

demon_pachabel

- ---

SOUI

Soui shrieked at the sudden touch, all of her attentions having been out on the dragonets. "I'.....I'm okay."

She was not okay.

Prism Shine

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games