Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

X1Azn_Mark1X

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:09 pm
Hi! =) I'm Mark but ppl call me Roxas and well i hope i can hav a gud time herre trying to become rich =) ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:11 pm
Hello i'm Rune i'm not exactly new but i've been away for a long time and never really got to introduce myself and all that jazz so HI!  

Runeteller

Mini-Skirtus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:00 am
Hola! Watashi wa Mini-Skirtus desu! Or Skirtus. Or Kurtis. My name is Mini-Skirtus! ^_^ Hoping lots of fun for future posting! Yeah! Yeah!

... Sorry...

More info about me overtime!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:07 pm
Hey. I'm Jinxie. ^^ I'm not technically a newbie, but I had an account years ago, and alot has change since. I joined the guild, 'cause I'm very poor. haha. And um ninjas are cool. ^^ ninja  

Jinxie713

KiTTiN-RuiNe

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:27 am
I am 24 years old I am a house wife and I have an obsession with rubber duckys and david bowie I am about to get remarried we thought maybe we are old enough to do it right and with that being said feel free to veiw the profile and what have you  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:40 am
Hi there! Hope I didn't introduce myself before, otherwise...Amnyway, my name is Reena, I'm 19 and I hate to talk about myself. If you want to know me better, PM me. I'm friendly, open-minded, a bit random. I like meeting new friends and hanging out on Gaia. That's all. Oh, no! I forgot to say I'm a lousy typist, but you have noticed that already.  

Reenada

scromlette

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:39 am
Hi.
I'm scromlette.
^.^

I'm 21. I love animals.
I have no life.
But I kind of like it like that.

I enjoy reading, television, movies, music and the internets.
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:45 am
hey im buzzman and i am very happy to be here  

buzzman007

scromlette

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:49 am
Hi Buzzman!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:43 pm
Hi i'm Saki! Nice to meet ya all! heart  

Sakimichi

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:50 am
Hello to all the new people welcome to the guild, be sure to read noob 101 and the stickies if you have not done so already. They have everything you need to know about the rules and so forth. ^_^ i am angelic one of the moderators here at the guild, i am on msn and here all the time so feel free to ask me for help if you have any problems. please follow the rules and i hope to see you becoming a dedicated member here within the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:11 pm
Hey im techno ninja but people call me TN for short, my real name is alecs and im 14 years of age,single rolleyes as usual,male and i love to chat fish and have a good game of cards or puzzles just for a good chat im still waiting too look like a ninja but in the meantime i look like a pumpkin soldier rofl ahh well im sure it will work out for me soon  

technoninja14

xXfallenkitten

Invisible Citizen

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:06 pm
rolleyes ok,, uhm i might be too old for this but this game really interest me. its kinda cool having its messenger and avatars at the same time.. well by the way im sol, 18 yrs old from philippines. and i i really didn't know what was gaia all about until i joined the guild,, they give a lot on informations needed for their members to be happy,, and most especialy they give donations.. whew* well even though i havn't recieved any, well im hoping.. as the guild master says.. continue to be active, maybe later you'll be rewarded.. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:35 pm
im new to this guild and i would like to become a gift ninga  

MistakenYouForTheSong

MistakenYouForTheSong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:40 pm
heres a better explanation from me. im 14 yrs. old. i turned 14 on oct.31. i live in hollywood california. i seen many actors live in pearson like brad pit, anglena jolie, the guy who plays harry potter, docta faning, tom cruise, zack efron, oprah,brittney spears,gween stafani theres so many more that i cant remember there names.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games