Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:43 pm
Dante sighed, "She fell and bumped her head."Actually in order to stop a darker being from controlling her I knocked her out. Sparda returned very quickly. "Do you have any tea?" Dante stared at him blanky."Tea?!" I am nothing like him....Sparda sighed,"Tea keeps the soul and the mind focused!" Sparda whacked him on the head. Dante fell to the floor. "DRINK TEA!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:47 pm
"U PUNCHED HER!!!!" johnny yelled whats wrong with u he says he goes next to raven and checks her heart to see if its beating you could have killed her he says."smack"he smacks dante dont do that again he says apologizing for the smack  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:50 pm
Dante regretted hurting her but he knew the truth. "I did what I had to do!" Sparda stared at Johhny. "You smack....?" He chuckles, "SissyBoy Smacks his foes to their demise!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:01 pm
johnny laughs and says me sissy ur son hit a woman and begins to laugh harder his woman  

vampire_guardian116

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:12 pm
'How dare you hit a woman!" Sparda begins to lecture him about domestic violence. Dante sighs, "I needed to help her!" Sparda belives him for some reason. "Are you having sex?" Dante stares atv Sparda. "Yes It is great. Sparda gives him a pat on the back. "Thank Goodness I thought you were going to end up Like you cousin Larry!" Dante laughs a bit. Then Sparda turns and Punches Johnny again in the shoulder almost shattering it. "Nice to see you boy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:21 pm
johnny rubs his shoulder and sucks in the yelling he leaves out side and lays on the roof  

vampire_guardian116

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:42 pm
Not too long after the dream in which she had to chose a life to continue in, Raven woke up. She had no idea where she was for a second. Then the soft thing under her came into focuse and she realized she was back at the cabin. But there was something strange about it, like a huge cloud....of power from something. Raven had no idea what it was and her head hurt like hell. She got out of bed, still feeling a little dizzy and walked to the living room. There she saw Dante, Johnny, and some man she didn't recognize sitting around talking. Then she remembered what Dante had done to her at the DeadBridge ruins. Raven was pissed. She picked up a huge ceramic bowl from a side table and threw it at Dante. "You a*****e! If you ever think your going to turn on me again, your wrong," Raven shouted. Then she turned on Johnny. "And what the hell is your problem? All of a sudden your jealous of Dante or something? ******** that!" Raven shouted as she got even more pissed. Then she looked at the strange man. "I don't even want to know who you are or what your doing here. ******** this," Raven said as she moved to walk towards the door. She didn't get very far before her head started hurting and she passed out again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:30 pm
Soul_Reaver08
"Well since you didn't wake me up, there's no use going to class. I'm up for pretty much anything. In other words i have no idea. sweatdrop So do you have any ideas?" said Richter as he scratched the back of his head staring at Craven's brother curiosly.

Jack smirked. "Lets go rabbit hunting." He eyed Richter. Craven lughed softly. "Rabbit hunting. He's a mage." "So he can hunt like us if he tried." Jack' smirk broadened.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:07 pm
johnny was pissed he ran out the cabin slaming the door and saw raven on the ground he picked her up and carried her and teleported her to the cavern he found.he lite candles around her and drew a circle with a star inside of it .he began to chant words and the circle began to glow he casted a spell and began to heal her.he put his arm on her forehead and did a transfer he gave raven his energy and he now had ravens energy.johnny crashed on the floor and was unconscious raven would wake in a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:05 pm
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
"Well since you didn't wake me up, there's no use going to class. I'm up for pretty much anything. In other words i have no idea. sweatdrop So do you have any ideas?" said Richter as he scratched the back of his head staring at Craven's brother curiosly.

Jack smirked. "Lets go rabbit hunting." He eyed Richter. Craven lughed softly. "Rabbit hunting. He's a mage." "So he can hunt like us if he tried." Jack' smirk broadened.

Richter glared at Craven "Why not? I may not be able to run on four legs or rip them appart with my teeth but i can still blast them with a bold of thunder. I have a pretty straight shot."  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:57 pm
"Calm down, I didnt think you wanted to dive into caves full of wererabbits." She smirked straightening, walking over to the railing. She stood on the railing with her brother holding her hand out to Richter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:21 pm
johnny got up and noticed raven was still asleep he check the back of her head and the bruise was gone he then teleported raven and himself to johnny's house he lay raven in his guest bed and put a blanket on her he then went to his room and went to bed.  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:24 pm
he lay stareing at his ceiling he then thought i hope dant isnt mad because i didnt take raven to him i just think she has a reason to be mad at him who knocks out a woman better yet his girlfriend  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:25 pm
vampire_guardian116
johnny was pissed he ran out the cabin slaming the door and saw raven on the ground he picked her up and carried her and teleported her to the cavern he found.he lite candles around her and drew a circle with a star inside of it .he began to chant words and the circle began to glow he casted a spell and began to heal her.he put his arm on her forehead and did a transfer he gave raven his energy and he now had ravens energy.johnny crashed on the floor and was unconscious raven would wake in a little bit.

The last thing Raven saw was the ground rushing up at her. Then she felt a pressure on her forehead and that was all for a very long time. Raven woke up a little while later to find herself in a circle of candles and at the center of a pentagram. She stood up to find Johnny unconsious a few feet away. "Oh you poor fool. What have you done?" Raven said as she looked at him. "You have so much yet to learn," Raven said as she touched her head and fell back into a semi-sleep state. "Where am I and where is Dante?" Raven asked as she woke up for the second time. She didn't know this place and was a little uncomfortable. Somehow she knew it was Johnny and yelled for him. "Johnny get your a** in here! You have explaining to do!"  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games