Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:43 pm
" HOLY s**t NAOTA!!!!" Daermon ran over to Naotas prone form. " NAMINE HES BEEN BIT IN THE NECK!!!! I BARELY FEEL A PULSE!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:50 pm
*goes over to naota* what do we do?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:52 pm
*starts to move a little but cannot get up* *whispers* there vampire bites  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:55 pm
a vampire bite. thats not good.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:58 pm
that girl is looking for mate so she bit me so she had a vampire to mate with so i had to be a vampire and the reason it had to be me is i have all the powers of her old mate the dude with the gloove  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:03 pm
Daermon got up. He looked grimly at the both of them and pulled out his gun. He pulled out a clip with glowing blue bullets and put it in the gun and aimed it at Naotas head." ....Naota...Forgive me but if you become that man...I will be forced to use whatever measures necessary to stop it" Daermon cocked the hammer." Even if it means killing you' Daermon said with despair in his voice  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:07 pm
you can't daermon.*gets in the way so if he shoots naota he would also be shooting her*there has to be a way to stop it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:08 pm
im not going to become him im not im going to actualy technicaly i am already him except not evil oww my teeth they hurt *they start to get sharper  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:12 pm
Daermon put his gun down. He looked at Namine and said" Your right....Ive just become so accustomed to solving my problems that way" He looked at Naota and said" Yeah your teeth are gonna do that the first couple of times. Believe me I know." He said remembering the Demon  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:17 pm
good*looks at naota* wow, your teeth are sharp............  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:23 pm
Looking at Naota, he saw that he was out of it. But knowing he was a vampire, he knew he needed to feed. Daermon took out a cup and cut his arm open with his knife. He filled the cup with blood and bandaged the wound, covering it with his cloak. He went over to Naota, helkd the cup out and said" Look...Your a vampire now...until we can figure out how to get you back to normal...youre gonna have to be a Vampire...So drink up"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:30 pm
*namine closes her eyes*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:50 pm
*moves* ugh??  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:19 pm
*namine eyes are still closed*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:26 pm
where? Am I?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games