Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:34 am
User Image

Fix'd link to Schleem's

Seems the "& curren" was changed to the currency symbol. (¤)

Seems to happen on the photobucket videos.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:39 am
@Omo - 15 beers over the course of the night, plus 2 huge mixed drinks with tons of booze and not a lot of orange juice or soda in them, PLUS walking outside into the freezing air... I was SHITFACED about 2 hours later.. The hangover the next morning was worth it though.

SLIM VIDEO =D Always fun to see one of those.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:07 am
Wow, Panny...I don't really know what to say to that other than WOW. sweatdrop Sounds like you could have a paddling pool with all that alcool. 8D

Thanks Bass!

rofl @Slim's video. Your parents are too cool, Slim. Too. Cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 am
@Yunie - Aw you're too nice but, thanks xd

@Tsuji - Ohhhhh no. I learned my lesson...and it's definitely too soon for me to have forgotten it just yet xp

@Chuck - surprised No...I just don't like to turn the camera off while it's on my face...in case it gets stuck on a weird expression...didn't mean to make it look like that sweatdrop
And my hat is neat but, it's ...really cheap and doesn't cover all my hair...so, I'm afraid it's not good for the long term. xp  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Omochii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:07 am
@Ala: I was only joking. gonk Don't sweat! Boob dive is good, boob dive is good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 am

I am an old ATG member =]

I lol'd =D

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 am
See if YOU can find aretoo in this picture! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 am
@Slim: nice video, love the dancing xD I love how you tricked your mom to come in, lol

@aretoo: I liked the other picture better xD It made me laugh. I don't know which one you are though  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:41 pm
It's been a long while since I saw a picture of Lorin... hmm... bottom left-hand corner?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:47 pm
*Sits in open amazement at Slim's comment about her personality.* I... so saw that look. I saw it!

I'm not making anymore videos. No more. I feel like everyone's making fun of me for it and I don't like the way that feels. Normally I would just say you guys are jealous that I have so much energy, but whatever.

Though... I do laugh at Arc for his song selection. The "what the ******** is this?" expression was priceless and thus received no dancing. >3

The Chexed Nut

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 pm
Chexy: I couldn't find your first video, but I saw your second video, and I liked it. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. smile *huggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:10 pm
Hmph. I make an idiot of myself because I know it makes people laugh; it makes me laughing and being able to laugh at myself is something a lot of people can't do.

Just to have... I don't know... a blatant and blunt comment made about that really hurts. My dad's even commented about my energy, said it was an annoyance and I stayed in my room.

It's just frustrating is all. Hence why I won't make anymore videos. I'm simply going to spare myself from it all.

The Chexed Nut

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:23 pm
Chexley, O_O

Stop acting that way. If I stopped making videos every time anyone called me handsome besides my mother.... I'd still be making videos. ;-;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:24 pm

I am an old ATG member =]

Lawl chex you should hang out with me one day
your energy wouldn't seem quiet as energetic then

Click here for the ATG Wiki!
Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kufasir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 pm
Jaft
Chexley, O_O

Stop acting that way. If I stopped making videos every time anyone called me handsome besides my mother.... I'd still be making videos. ;-;

YOUR BACK IS HANDSOME. heart

And Chex, I didn't mean to wig you out. I was ultra sad in the last video when you didn't do your awesome Chexednut™ Flail. I was like, "IS IT FLAILING TIEMS YET? *shining eyes*" But it was never flailing tiems yet, and so I was sad. Because your energetic personality is AWESOME. User Image  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games