Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:44 pm
I have a secret. wink I need your help guys. Please watch this and help me, and read the video description. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:34 pm
@Chex: I apologize. ._. I didn't mean to discourage you so much...

You have to realize by now that to have such a stand-outish persona, remarks are going to be made. But it is, for the most part (every time, in the case of our little community), all in good fun. Not to be taken seriously, or to heart. There's a difference between cracking a joke and saying straight out to your face, "Chex, that was annoying". The latter, I most certainly did not do. sweatdrop What would the world be like if Jaft were to stop being Jafty after we poke fun at him, or if Aretoo were to shun Star Wars after being teased for his name? Do you know how many times Jaft's called me ugly and made fun of my face? crying

But it's okay~! ^_^ Just laugh at your silliness, like you said you do.

Still.... Just in case your feelings remain sour, I've removed my video from photobucket.

Also:

@Jaft: I called you handsome before! ;_; You forget!  

Slim95
Crew

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:31 pm
Nooooo! Chex you must continue making videos! The world might implode from lack of awesomeness if you don't crying And we don't want that to happen...

And more Nooooooo! crying I didn't get to watch Slim's video...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:55 pm
@Chex: D: Chexies, we luff your videos D: They makes me happies emo Keeeep maaakinggggg theemmmmmmmm~
*huggles*

@Kerris: I see you video ninja Love the hat by the way, it makes me happy also~! whee  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:40 pm
>.>
<.<
>.<
Damn. I've succumbed gonk

Anyway, enjoy. Or not. Whatever.
Oh and the random shaking is cuz I had my laptop on the bed I was sitting on and every little movement I made caused it to be all shaky and such >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 pm
*Sighs.* One of my downfalls is that I can't stay mad at someone for five seconds. They just have to say I'm sorry and my shoulders slump, then I ask for ask for a hug and cuddle them. (SOFTIE.)

I'll see what I can do about making another video. Maybe I won't slouch so bad, either.

@Slim: I think your dad's hot, so whatever. x3

@Paul: Dude. You didn't just trademark my flail, did you? O w O I think I have a friend who has a camera that can videotape. I don't know about uploading, though. She'll have to videotape me at school, running, jumping and flailing about.

I hope that'll make up for my slight emo-ness-ness today.

The Chexed Nut

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:29 pm
@Weirdo: nice video xD You seem as confused as me 3nodding Do you talk to inanimate objects too? Just asking... You are cute by the way whee

@Chax: yay! More videos~! *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Um....no >.>
....I mean....maybe <.<
Ok so maybe I do >.< But it's not so much talking at inanimate objects as it is having conversations with myself. And every now and then telling a stuffed animal to stop looking at me >.>

Shut up, I do weird things when I'm by myself >.<

invisible-weirdo

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 pm
Yay! I'm not alone! I do the same thing.... and talk to anything that seems to be being disrepectful to meh D: Like the debit machine at work.... or my computer.
I don't even just do it when I'm alone D: Someone gave me a wierd look when I started telling the lotto machine to shut up emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:40 pm
I've started having arguments with myself in public lately sweatdrop Like....when I was wandering the mall by myself(which is a depressing thing to do for me emo ) looking for presents for folks >.>
And....yeah sweatdrop stare

invisible-weirdo

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:44 pm
I argue with myself all the time... Usually it stays inside my head, but lately it's been slipping out.... I tend to talk quietly though, so not many people notice ^^ I tend to get wierd looks when I start shouting at myself when I do things wrong though.... my inner self is quite mean to me D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:46 pm
Yay for arguing with one's self?  

Blackie the Cow

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:46 pm
I'm disappointed -_-

the videos that were sure to entertain me have been removed, and the ones that are on...(no offense Jaft, lali, yunie, and anyone else I might have neglected to mention) they just bore me...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:49 pm
No worries Arc, I know my videos are boring...
That's kinda wierd the videos have been removed o_O

@cow: yay indeed xD  

YunieCookie

Silent Star

17,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conventioneer 300

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:49 pm
My inner self is quite mean as well sweatdrop Sometimes leads to be physically slapping myself >.> (not too hard...). I've only done that once in public (it was in a gamestop >.>) but I tend to fade into the wallpaper so people don't really notice me too often anyway =P

And yes, Mr. Cow. Yay~
All the cool kids do it =D

And I'm sorry we bore you Arc =(
The only one that I know is removed is Slim's most recent one...Which other ones can't you watch? o.O *curious but doesn't have the skills to magically make them come back*

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games