Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:48 pm
Raiden Kazama
My new laptoy cool

oh my! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:04 pm
Mwuahahaahah!  

RaidenKazama

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:16 pm
heya guys, i might not be on much tonight because i found out i'm gonna definitely be graduating in the top 10% of my class (the class anks were officially locked in and sealed today, plus they were announced, so i'm gonna go out to eat with my parents).

and to top it all off, i'm ******** pissed off about all of these damn chain letters! >_< i loged in with ANOTHER 18 PMs today, just like i did yesterday. and guess what? -8- of those PMs were chain letters. gonk i cant believe i'm getting all of my saved PMs in my inbox deleted because of this crap!!! i've had to tell AT LEAST 10 people today to knock it off! >_<

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13255934
go there for any further information. after today, any non-important chain letters i get will be deleted, the sending will be put on ignore, and i will be reporting whoever sent me the PM. and i will do this, REGARDLESS of who they are. the only exception i'll make is if they're a VERY close friend of mine, and if the chain letter is actually relevant and not useless crap like everything i've been getting so far.

*breathes in*

so, that being said, STOP THE CHAIN MAIL ON GAIA!

please and thank you 3nodding
have a nice day!
~Manji  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:24 pm
Manji-luo
heya guys, i might not be on much tonight because i found out i'm gonna definitely be graduating in the top 10% of my class (the class anks were officially locked in and sealed today, plus they were announced, so i'm gonna go out to eat with my parents).

and to top it all off, i'm ******** pissed off about all of these damn chain letters! >_< i loged in with ANOTHER 18 PMs today, just like i did yesterday. and guess what? -8- of those PMs were chain letters. gonk i cant believe i'm getting all of my saved PMs in my inbox deleted because of this crap!!! i've had to tell AT LEAST 10 people today to knock it off! >_<

go there for any further information. after today, any non-important chain letters i get will be deleted, the sending will be put on ignore, and i will be reporting whoever sent me the PM. and i will do this, REGARDLESS of who they are. the only exception i'll make is if they're a VERY close friend of mine, and if the chain letter is actually relevant and not useless crap like everything i've been getting so far.

*breathes in*

have a nice day!
~Manji

I've had that problem too, I'm ready to kill  

9 0 n i n a

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:57 pm
Manji-luo

*breathes in*

have a nice day!
~Manji

gonk Everyone around me is so much smarter. >_< Good for you, Manji! =D

And them chain letters? I haven't had a problem. O_o  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:57 pm
Shazbot_the_Pirate
Manji-luo

*breathes in*

have a nice day!
~Manji

gonk Everyone around me is so much smarter. >_< Good for you, Manji! =D

And them chain letters? I haven't had a problem. O_o
I'm one of the smartest... but most of my friends exceed me xD.... and I don't do well in math..  

[Frito]

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:14 pm
And I've received 15 ******** chain messages dammit ><  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:37 pm
yeah, i've already gotten angry about it enough tonight. *points at ehr signature and profile*  

Manji-luo

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:40 pm
Manji-luo
yeah, i've already gotten angry about it enough tonight. *points at ehr signature and profile*
-fanboy glomp- I love you =D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:42 pm
Manji-luo

*sends manji a chain letter* mwahahahaha!!!! domokun  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:44 pm
[Frito]
Manji-luo
*ish glomped like an idol x3 (but not like an american one)* ninja

*perma-bans wolfie*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:44 pm
Manji-luo
[Frito]
Manji-luo

*perma-bans wolfie*

mwahahahhahaha!!!!! twisted  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:47 pm
jfm567
Manji-luo
[Frito]
Manji-luo

*perma-bans wolfie*

*informs you that perma ban is MMO speak for "permanently banned"*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:49 pm
Manji-luo
jfm567
Manji-luo
[Frito]
Manji-luo

*perma-bans wolfie*

I don't think he cares xD  

[Frito]

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:50 pm
Manji-luo
jfm567
Manji-luo
[Frito]
Manji-luo

*perma-bans wolfie*

im not stupid....... rolleyes  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games