Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7279 7280 7281 7282 7283 7284 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:26 pm
Teh Dana
SecondBanana
Teh Dana
SecondBanana
Teh Dana
*tackles Banana* scream scream scream

*pokes Dana in the eye* How does it feel?!?!?!?! scream

*puts a blindfold on you* >> You know it doesn't hurt a person with contacts. D: <

Well I dont have contacts gonk gonk gonk

And I didn't poke you in the eye. I covered your eyes from harm and you attack me. D:

How do you know I wanted to attack you? Since I was blindfolded...... I couldnt see. xP  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:32 pm
SecondBanana
Teh Dana
SecondBanana
Teh Dana
SecondBanana
Teh Dana
*tackles Banana* scream scream scream

*pokes Dana in the eye* How does it feel?!?!?!?! scream

*puts a blindfold on you* >> You know it doesn't hurt a person with contacts. D: <

And I didn't poke you in the eye. I covered your eyes from harm and you attack me. D:

How do you know I wanted to attack you? Since I was blindfolded...... I couldnt see. xP

You attacked before I put the blindfold on you. stare  

Dana Pixie Stix

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:35 pm
Teh Dana
SecondBanana
Teh Dana
SecondBanana
Teh Dana

*attacks Banana* >> You know it doesn't hurt a person with contacts. D: <

You attacked before I put the blindfold on you.

Well.........YOU STARTED IT! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:36 pm
Egga has had contacts for almost five years 3nodding
Once I took one out and played with it in front of Frenchie to gross him out, then just popped in back it. xd My fingers weren't dirty though, I know what a risk that is--I don't do it that often.  

MonsieurSponge

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:37 pm
EggaxSponge
Once I took one out and played with it in front of Frenchie to gross him out, then just popped in back it. xd My fingers weren't dirty though, I know what a risk that is--I don't do it that often.

When my friends would stay the night, they would watch me take out my contacts at night and watch me put them back in the next morning. xd

It must be interesting.

Had mine for near 7 years. You don't wanna see the glasses I had before them. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:48 pm
Teh Dana
EggaxSponge

When my friends would stay the night, they would watch me take out my contacts at night and watch me put them back in the next morning. xd

It must be interesting.

Had mine for near 7 years. You don't wanna see the glasses I had before them. xd
my mom doesnt want me having contacts crying
i dont know why
she keep saying it is cause i have a stygmatism but they make contacts just for that  

chaz3

SecondBanana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:02 pm
I dont have contacts, but I dont want 'em either, cause Im fine with my glasses. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:09 pm
SecondBanana
I dont have contacts, but I dont want 'em either, cause Im fine with my glasses. 3nodding

Egga got her glasses when she was four months old. Her vision is so bad the doctors begged her mom to get her contacts when she was 10, because the closer the thing is to the eye, the better the vision. I wear my contacts 6 days a week. 3nodding
I hate my glasses, simply because I've had them for almost 15 years. xd  

MonsieurSponge

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:10 pm
A-Ha! I appear!! Hello!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:14 pm
EggaxSponge
SecondBanana

Egga got her glasses when she was four months old. Her vision is so bad the doctors begged her mom to get her contacts when she was 10, because the closer the thing is to the eye, the better the vision. I wear my contacts 6 days a week. 3nodding

.........Wow. surprised xd

Even if I had contacts, Id probaly lose them xD  

SecondBanana

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:15 pm
Kira_Reiketsukan
A-Ha! I appear!! Hello!

Ello! surprised

Egga: God that sucks. xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:17 pm
EggaxSponge
SecondBanana

that is the same way my glasses work for me the closer the better my vision  

chaz3

Phantasmal Thriller

Magical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:17 pm
Teh Dana
Kira_Reiketsukan
A-Ha! I appear!! Hello!

Ello! surprised

Egga: God that sucks. xd

Hallo!! How's urrvreyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:25 pm
I have no clue what you just said so I'm gonna assume that was uh "How are you?" and my answer is spiffy! biggrin  

Dana Pixie Stix

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:28 pm
chaz3
EggaxSponge
SecondBanana

that is the same way my glasses work for me the closer the better my vision

@dana, banana-- Hm...not to bad, simply because I'm not used to anything else...It would be extremely hard for me to go to sleep if i had surgery, because the blurry vision makes it easier to fall asleep.
But my hearing, I had PERFECT hearing when i was a little girl. It really really sucked to lose it as i got older. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7279 7280 7281 7282 7283 7284 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games