Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 am
XxStephasaurusxXxRexxX
I like the theme, if it is what I think it is. I guessed a nature-loving steampunk. I like the addition of your little buddies, too. They make your avi look like a fun persona. biggrin

^_^;; Actually, I wasn't quite sure -what- I was going for there, but xd Nature-loving steampunk is an awesome way to describe my thought process! I need my own personal Stephasaurus keychain or something... Maybe they could make you into an iPhone app?

I love your avatar though, although I don't have your eloquence to describe it... lemme try... Hmm... With the plasma gear and techno-mages... You look like you're a cute science nerd from some Final Fantasy universe... >.< That's all I got. -_-;;;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 am
I wish they could put me on an iPhone app... Maybe I wouldn't be as broke then. biggrin Plus I could follow people around in their pockets all day and be like, "ew, b***h. Fix your hair." xd
Thank you though! :blushes at being called a "cute nerd":  

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 am

xd That'd be an app worth paying for right there. iSteph. 3nodding I -like- it.

I wish I had gotten more than one techno-mage now. rolleyes I was trying not to whore myself out to Gaia too much last month, I guess...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:54 am
I know. I use the Henry Hatsworth hat, the monocle, and the techno-mage belt and it's SO cute. With the goggles and a few other articles of clothing, it's tres steampunk, IMO. I wish I could get facial hair. I would cosplay Dr. Steel.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 pm
DP described your look well. I'd just like to say that the hair really suites you. That skin is tricky but the hair goes with it especially nicely.

And Steampunk is teh awesome ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:44 pm
Why thank you. biggrin
I like yours - it's a tad lolita, but I like the contrast of the hair and the dress. The Easter touches make it really cute.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Yeah I had thought of getting the black and white one but I loved the lavender (Gaia actually put out an awesome shade of purple) But I didn't want all lavender and white either. It'd be too washed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:06 am
Too true. I think that the next thing they should do (after fixing the bugs mad ) is release newer color palettes for the clothes. It's so hard to find the right shades of everything...
Anyway, you made the contrast both eye-catching and understated... Good job. biggrin  

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:21 pm

I really like your new avi too... Sort of like a shadow-nymph sort of thing. But it's got an air of that ColorSplash thing going on because you have your spear of TROOF!

As for mine... sweatdrop Kinda got carried away. Yes, I know it's very cluttered. xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:25 pm
Oh my....*Trying to find Pisces amidst all the items*

I'd say take out the Shadow Spirit and the Fallen Wish dragon cuz they're getting covered up by the items anyway. Also maybe take out the Mythic Hair as well because there's this thing going on in the head area that's sorta...weird. And I think the Mythic Hair is the main cause.

I like the general theme of the whole thing, but like you said, you got a little carried away. Trim away some of the items, and it'll be good. 3nodding

invisible-weirdo

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 pm

There... I did a bit of yardwork, so to speak. I had to change my hair, though, because the brown buzz threw the whole thing off. >.<

I'd say that this is a classic invis avi. It's one I've seen you in a few times, I think. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 pm
Thanks, Pi. It's a cosplay of sorts... I wanted it to look like Nico from Runaways. Only, I missed being a dark elf, so I'm blue (da ba dee.)  

The Dinosaur Next Door

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 pm

*looks between the Google picture and Steph's avi* Yup. Definitely. 3nodding Good show. *snickers (da ba dye)*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:04 pm
Ooh, that outfit goes better with the new hair. Very well done. 3nodding

And I have a 'classic' look? =D Cool.

invisible-weirdo

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:15 pm
Thanks, Pi! I got another item on my wishlist so I changed it again. sweatdrop
Yes, very classic, Invis. I like the shininess and the quirkiness that always comes through with your avies.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games