Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Afi_Kino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:39 am
((yeah ok sweatdrop ))
"oh good but i'm more of a sake" he turned to the bartender
"ok give me a couple of glasses of sake and a bottle of Smirnoff I'm celebratin' today"
the bartender handed him what he ordered and he shot down a glass and turned to everone
"soooo hows it goin' anything i missed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:45 am
Wusnug walks in i wanna coffe  

wusnug 12345

rocker_chick1991_666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:24 pm
hehe ello everyone *walks to the seat* anything good to drink today? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:29 pm
a round of bloody suicuides on me!!!*tosses a bag full of diamonds to bartender*  

Vehemence God

fiziali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:30 pm
Fiziali grins at the onslaught of new visitors to the bar. Waiting for Jman to respond, she looks around at the new patrons.
One of them walks in shouting, asking for booze. She is annoyed at this at first, then he announces he's celebrating so she figures she can forgive his rudeness.
Looking back at Jman, curious at his sudden silence, she notices he is deep in thought. Not wanting to disturb him, she sits quietly, watching him.
She study's him, taking in every feature of his face, noting every scar, the color of his eyes, the shape of his ears.
More so she study's his expression, trying to figure him out. She wonders if he's happy in his life. She is curious as to what he does outside of this bar...is he a magician full time or is it just a hobby to him. Perhaps an entertainer. She smiled to herself remembering his mime act earlier this evening.
Usually she can read people just by looking at them, but not him. He has her mystified, for his face holds secret the answers to her questions. He is a mystery she has yet to solve. She would be sure to spend time with this one and get to know him better.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:23 am
*Comes in the bar sit on a chair* So y is there so may people here is there a party y wasn't i invited  

Inf3rnoFlam3s

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:58 pm
*smiles and hands him a shot of some odd looking drink* you were, just not in the way that you would expect...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:09 pm
*takes the proffered drink and downs it in one go* thanks...  

jak the wind god

Merenwen Surion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:21 pm
Having never entered a bar before, Meren quietly opens the door and sneaks in hoping no-one noticed her. She sits down in a dark corner an watches.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:00 pm
*walks in* hey is there a job application open  

lambuck1

Jman05

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:00 pm
fiziali
Fiziali grins at the onslaught of new visitors to the bar. Waiting for Jman to respond, she looks around at the new patrons.
One of them walks in shouting, asking for booze. She is annoyed at this at first, then he announces he's celebrating so she figures she can forgive his rudeness.
Looking back at Jman, curious at his sudden silence, she notices he is deep in thought. Not wanting to disturb him, she sits quietly, watching him.
She study's him, taking in every feature of his face, noting every scar, the color of his eyes, the shape of his ears.
More so she study's his expression, trying to figure him out. She wonders if he's happy in his life. She is curious as to what he does outside of this bar...is he a magician full time or is it just a hobby to him. Perhaps an entertainer. She smiled to herself remembering his mime act earlier this evening.
Usually she can read people just by looking at them, but not him. He has her mystified, for his face holds secret the answers to her questions. He is a mystery she has yet to solve. She would be sure to spend time with this one and get to know him better.
(sorry i think i missed your last post when i was trying to wead through all the one time newb posts... that and ive been busy getting a new rp guild up just follow the link in my siggy.) he looks at her and realizes that he had let her go with out talking for to long now. "I'm so sorry for keeping you waitng." i was just thinking about the fight i was just in with cole," "Would you care for a drink my dear?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:53 pm
Merenwen-Surion
Having never entered a bar before, Meren quietly opens the door and sneaks in hoping no-one noticed her. She sits down in a dark corner an watches.

*watches her out of the corner of eye* you know that you should probably deactivate the light obove your head if you want to not be noticed...  

Vehemence God

Vehemence God

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:54 pm
lambuck1
*walks in* hey is there a job application open

theres also a new portal for death to walk through in the basement of this bar, your point is?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:26 pm
Looking at her empty glass, Fiziali nods, "I'd love another drink. So what was the fight about? The two of you seemed pretty buddy buddy to me when I came into the bar. I am assuming the two of you are friends, yes?"
She smiled at Jman thinking it would not be good for someone to get on his bad side.

(I think it's great you are starting up your own RP guild smile  

fiziali

Jman05

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:40 pm
(its not my rp guild i just liked the idea) Jman waves for the bartender to come over "first of all this young lady would like something to drink, and second of all put her pill on my tab." returning his attention to fitz "well we were more or less sparing with out holding back... and the little mime act was someone keeping his own tail safe and thought it would be funny to leave it up even when we were done fighting."  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games