Reply The Connection
Chat Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NakatamiHigurashi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm
I bought a Oujia Board today. I don't know if thats a bad thing or a good thing. I heard spirits come with good intentions and not all of them are evil. I was wondering if it was unsafe for me to use it. (I was going to use Grounding and Protection meditation throughout it of course. And also, I don't want to hear anything about the exorcist!) Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 am
Err, about 'The Library'... I have a few books to list which all pertain to the same subject. Would it be better to list each book in its own thread, or make one thread and then list all the relevant books inside it? question  

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:26 am
Probably would be best just to make one thread and list all of them. Since they're all connected.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:29 pm
It's so dead in here... what happened?  

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:27 am
:stumbles into an empty room:
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:18 pm
NakatamiHigurashi
I bought a Oujia Board today. I don't know if thats a bad thing or a good thing. I heard spirits come with good intentions and not all of them are evil. I was wondering if it was unsafe for me to use it. (I was going to use Grounding and Protection meditation throughout it of course. And also, I don't want to hear anything about the exorcist!) Thank you!

*bursts into room through wall, leaving gaping hole* HI EVERYBODY!!!! Lynn-chan has arrived!!!
Now that I have made my overly-dramatic entrance...

Ouija boards are only dangerous if you don't know how to use them. Giving an ignorant person a Ouija board is like giving a hack saw to a three-year old who knows nothing about wood work and such.
Just a few tips:
-Yeah, grounding and protection meditation is a good idea. Also, making a ward or something around the users or the board is a good idea, so nothing comes out and attacks anybody. A ring of salt is said to work, but I wouldn't rely souly on it. Burning sage is a good way to keep out begative energies.
-Never use the Ouija board alone! And make sure you use it with positive people. Positive people attract positive beings. Negative people attract negative beings.
-If anybody is getting scared while using the board, say good-bye right away, before things get out of hand.
-Do NOT ask stupid questions, like "Is the world going to end tommorow?" "Who's going to die first?" and the like. That can lead to the session going out of control.
-Also, do not ask the spirit to give you a physical sign of its existence. Such as, but not limited to, flickering the lights, moving an object, making the table shake, etc. This allows the spirit to exit the Ouija board, and can lead to a haunting.
-Oh, and white and black candles are good for protection. 3nodding

Serious Lynn time over now. How is everybody? *glomps random person*  

arslflargax

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm
Nice to meet you, Lynn-Chan!
I'm doing well. You?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:53 pm
I'm doing quite good. Listening to random music. =w=
Oh, and sorry bout the wall. sweatdrop  

arslflargax

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 pm
It's okay smile
I once had a spirit hit on me through a ouija board. He told me I needed to show my boobs more, though... sweatdrop
Wish I would have known that stuff beforehand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:07 pm
Oh, *phew* that's good!
Gah, that must've sucked! Dx
Yeah. One time a spirit grabbed my best friend's butt, then my spirit hit him over the head with her silver staff, and then I got slapped. Dx  

arslflargax

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 am
Youch. Bad spirits!
We get a recurring one, though. His name is Leo, and he was killed by a drunk driver. Nice guy, but sad story...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 pm
That's interesting...
We still talk to the perv ghost.
He knows his boundaries now.... stare
We asked him for a name, and he said "Call me Sir-Mc-Dr. Bob."
Yeah. He's hilarious to talk to. XD
He always asks for a cookie though, every session... >_>  

arslflargax

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm
Meow
says...
Are you kidding? If I were a ghost, I would always want people food!
And we haven't gotten on the Oujia board lately. We really ougt too.
...And that's all she wrote...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Oh well.
And yeah. I probably would too. XDD
I onced talked to an angel through the ouija board. He was pretty nice, talked to him for a while after the board.
This angel REFUSED to speak english. I had to offer it one cookie to get two answers in English. stare

What I was thinking was "Sir McDr. Bob? Lolwut??" XD  

arslflargax

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 am
Whoa.  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items