Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:56 pm
Fang turned over in the bed and whimpered a little at the lass of a heat source, "Tori..." She mumbled in her sleep, for once, not having taken the shape of an animal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:01 pm
Tori turned at hearing his name, feeling bad. Fang never really slept. He had wanted to make sure she rested while he bathed. Walking back to the bed, he leaned over and touched her face gently.
"I'm just going to take a bath in the next room. You sleep, ok?" he said in a whisper, already standing back up.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 pm
"O..okay..." Fang sighed tiredly, slipping back into a dreamless sleep, and pressed her face to his pillow, smiling a little. She liked his scent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 pm
Tori smiled at her sleepy response and headed to the bathroom again, closing the door behind him and stripping. He got in and started running the water, thinking.
He hated Kujaku, but Fang didn't want him dead. There must have been a special reason behind that. To add to it, Gestrian hadn't kiiled anyone in the past two weeks. What was he supposed to think? It wasn't like he liked having blood on his hands, but not hearing about someone all bloody made him nervous for some reason.
Oh well. Tori sank into the water after he turned it off, sighing. Hot water in a cold place was nice.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:22 pm
Fang slept for quite a while, but when she woke. She WOKE, and the first thing she realised was that Tori wasn't with her. She must have freaked for a full 30 seconds before recalling her half-conscious response to his statement. She shook herself carefully, and tied up her messy hair. Looking around she decided it was safe for her to do what she'd first planned. For some reason she was suddenly caught by the feeling of over-heating, and she stripped of her pants, before crawling back into the bed.
She tossed the pants onto the ground, like a forewarning to him when he came back, and she closed her eyes, thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 pm
Tori stayed in the water until it had long gone cold. He was thinking of all of the drama he had dealt with in his life, and how he doubted it would ever end.
He got out and got dressed, shaking out his hair and wings before going into the room. The first thing he saw was Fang's pants. He stopped and diverted himself, sitting at a table and finding a book.
''If she's asleep with no pants on, that isn't my problem. I'll just read until she wakes up,' he thought lightly to himself, trying to get into the history book he was reading.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:32 pm
Fang watched him for a while through her eyelashes, before deciding she, too, wanted to bathe before breakfast, and took the form of a bright orange forest fox, crawling off the bed and hopped onto the table, licking his cheek, "How was your bath?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 pm
By the time Fang licked his cheek, he had gotten into the book. Needless to say he was a little startled when she licked him.
"Wahhh!" he yelped, almost falling out of his seat. When he realized it was Fang he laughed and put down the book.
"It was good. I stayed in a little too long though," he said, sighing after he finished laughing, "How'd you sleep?"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Fang laughed lightly, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She crawled up onto his shoulders, "I slept well, thanks." She pressed the fur of her cheek against his , and asked, "What's on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Tori didn't make any indication that he was thinking about bad things, let alone his nightmare, but he decided to let her graze the surface.
"Just thinking about what to do with Kujaku if I can't kill him. I mean, he likes hanging on me. What am I supposed to do?" he asked her with a small amount of confusion.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:04 pm
"Beat the hell outa him." She answered honestly, "Just as long as neither of us kills him...." she tapped her chin with her paw, "Maybe if someone ELSE kills him...nah, that's mean...unless he tries to touch you again, then it's no longer mean..." She didn't even realise she was rambling as her anger level rose, and when she did realise it, she shook out her fur and calmed herself, becoming abnormally quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:27 pm
Tori wasn't phased by her rambling. In fact, he had something to add to it.
"It would be hard to kill him anyway," he said with a grunt, "He's got the healing in the family. They can heal any wound they get in less than a second. It's almost impossible."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:30 pm
"He can't heal himself if he's dead." Her voice was so malice filled it didn't sound like her, and she retreated from his shoulders onto the table, shaking herself again, "Sorry, sorry..." she looked ashamed. Morals!! She had to keep reminding herself of her own morals!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:57 pm
Fang wasn't the only one feeling malicious. Tori's eyes sparkled with it, making his eyes look like molten lava.
"It would be fun trying to find out, I will admit," he said with a wicked smile, "Could always try ripping out his spinal chord."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:02 pm
"But we can't think like that...." Fang crawled down into his lap and looked him in the eyes, and said what she had been repeating to herself internally, "But if we think like that...like him...we are no better. Meiyu always told me...morals decide who a person is...and you are not a killer." She brushed against him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff